Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Does your Direct Deposit kick in at Midnight? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136201)

Tarik One 06-18-2009 06:27 PM

Does your Direct Deposit kick in at Midnight?

I've been on direct deposit for quite some and never had the need to get some money on the night of the deposit (paycheck) until last week. I was told that the money should be there at midnight. So I got myself ready on Thursday night, showered up and everything, hit to door at 11:55pm and arrived at the ATM at around 12:25 only to find out that nothing was there. WTF. Had no choice but to head back home with 1/16 of a gallon of gas and 1.08 (Just enough to buy a double stack. The cashier was still trippin' because I was short 2 cents)

Does anyone get their money right way? I got plans for tonight. lol

DeuceWallaces 06-18-2009 06:29 PM

Re: Does your Direct Deposit kick in at Midnight?

Yes, mine comes right at midnight.

YAWN 06-18-2009 06:29 PM

thursday evening for me

32jazz 06-18-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarik One
I've been on direct deposit for quite some and never had the need to get some money on the night of the deposit (paycheck) until last week. I was told that the money should be there at midnight. So I got myself ready on Thursday night, showered up and everything, hit to door at 11:55pm and arrived at the ATM at around 12:25 only to find out that nothing was there. WTF. Had no choice but to head back home with 1/16 of a gallon of gas and 1.08 (Just enough to buy a double stack. The cashier was still trippin' because I was short 2 cents)

Does anyone get their money right way? I got plans for tonight. lol

Mine is deposited at 4:00 A.M. ( not midnight)each payday which is every two weeks. I work nights & learned this by calling & checking my account through my banks automated service.

I don't have access for a couple of minutes around 4:00 am as it updates my account.

Check with someone in custermer service.

Tarik One 06-18-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

thursday evening for me

Let me guess. Broke by Friday morning?

Meticode 06-18-2009 06:44 PM

You need to check with your bank and whoever the transfer is coming from.

emsteez forreal 06-18-2009 06:45 PM

it depends on where you work.. back at sears i used to get it at 8 am, every other friday morning.

Younggrease 06-18-2009 08:25 PM

I get my first paycheck this summer but didnt get the direct deposit in for this pay cycle...When they send you checks or give you checks how long does it work...

Do they bring it to your office or mail it? Im broke and need money for the weekend!!!!!!

mhg88 06-18-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Younggrease
I get my first paycheck this summer but didnt get the direct deposit in for this pay cycle...When they send you checks or give you checks how long does it work...

Do they bring it to your office or mail it? Im broke and need money for the weekend!!!!!!

Usually mail it, but I've worked at places where they hand them out on Fridays.

Tarik One 06-18-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

When they send you checks or give you checks how long does it work...

It depends. Some companies will give you your check IF you are signed up for direct deposit as somewhat of a reward for being signed up and mail your check if you are not signed up.

Younggrease 06-18-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhg88
Usually mail it, but I've worked at places where they hand them out on Fridays.

well my weekend is officially screwed...im gonna try and catch it tomorrow before they send it out...