Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Would the Lakers trade Kobe and for what? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10851)

oldknickfan 09-11-2006 07:05 PM

Would the Lakers trade Kobe and for what?

1. Would they trade him?

2. Should they trade him to get better?

3. And if so, for whom?

LALakerFan4Life 09-11-2006 07:22 PM

1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Never

LakersDynasty 09-11-2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Never

Co-sign.

XxNeXuSxX 09-11-2006 07:26 PM

1. Would they trade him?
No.

If they get better, why would you say no? :rollingeyes:

3. And if so, for whom?
Don't know, maybe someone like Chris Bosh+T.J Ford + 2 first round picks.

LakersDynasty 09-11-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
1. Would they trade him?
No.

3. And if so, for whom?

I honestly hope #3 is a joke.

XxNeXuSxX 09-11-2006 07:38 PM

Is it really that bad? I wasn't trying to be funny... Oh well.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 09-11-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Is it really that bad? I wasn't trying to be funny... Oh well.

I would not trade him for anyone. he is better than wade and lebron at this point. wade won bcause he had shaq and others. so to win....we need him to surround with better players than the scrubs we have.....we are not getting better by trading kobe in anyway

LakersDynasty 09-11-2006 08:06 PM

Unless Kobe demanded a trade, this would be the betrayal of the century. How can you trade a player that has done so much for this organization?

mariodeathgrip 09-11-2006 08:08 PM

For what?? Think Mcflie Think. The dumbest post ever!! By far, go back to the knicks profile and wish for a trade for KG. other wise stay out. *****!!!!

lakers4life 09-11-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

1. Would they trade him?
No.

3. And if so, for whom?

i thought we were supposed to get better by trading him

lakerfreak 09-11-2006 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
For what?? Think Mcflie Think. The dumbest post ever!! By far, go back to the knicks profile and wish for a trade for KG. other wise stay out. *****!!!!

Ok dude,

I think it's bad enough most of us get angry when people hate on Kobe and we get soo offended that we cause drama.

Could you seriously chhill out posts like that give us a bad reputation. OldKnickfan just wondered some things and posted nicely without hating on us.

But he might now. Just take it easy and be cool when u respond

mr. crossover 09-11-2006 09:23 PM

i wouldn't trade kobe for jordan when he was in his prime period!!!!!:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

oldknickfan 09-11-2006 09:39 PM

When I was out in California many years ago for about six months, I watched lots of Laker games and rooted for them against everyone except the Knicks. I'm asking these questions because I want to know the answers from people who really know their team -- the Laker fans. So please don't give me a hard time.

By the way, one of your fans started a very interesting topic on the Knicks forum about what we thought about Isiah Thomas -- and no one there gave him a hard time. That's why I posted this here.

Kobe is a great player. No doubt about it!

No disrespect, but Kobe seems to be a one-man band on the Lakers now. I do not know if it is because he does not have the right players around him or he likes to be the main guy. One of you said the only reason Dwayne Wade won is because he had Shack.

Kobe had Shack on his team, but some people say Kobe forced the Lakers to get rid of him.

Going back to my post, if the Lakers could get two or three top-notch players for Kobe, such as Dwade and Shack or Bosch and Kevin Garnet and a third starter, don't you think it would make your team better and wouldn't you do it?

If so, in actuality could you see a realistic package that would make your team better?

Who would you want in exchange?

oldknickfan 09-11-2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Ok dude,

I think it's bad enough most of us get angry when people hate on Kobe and we get soo offended that we cause drama.

Could you seriously chhill out posts like that give us a bad reputation. OldKnickfan just wondered some things and posted nicely without hating on us.

But he might now. Just take it easy and be cool when u respond

Thanks man!

I don't hate the Lakers.

And I hope that people don't hate me for asking some interesting questions.

lakerfreak 09-11-2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldknickfan
Thanks man!

I don't hate the Lakers.

And I hope that people don't hate me for asking some interesting questions.

nah man no worries keep postin