Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451897)

Docs Orders 06-19-2018 10:52 AM

What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
2015- 36/13/9 on 40%

2017- 34/12/10 on 54%

2018- 34/10/8 on 53%





What more should he have done each year?

superduper 06-19-2018 11:03 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Maybe...just maybe if Bran didn't feel the need to be a part of EVERY single play and stat on the floor it would be a more effective/team oriented style of play.

Instead my hero needs to be a part of EVERY possible stat on the floor at all times. Not sure how anyone in their right minds thinks that is an efficient style of play when it comes to TEAM basketball

Docs Orders 06-19-2018 11:06 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by superduper
Maybe...just maybe if Bran didn't feel the need to be a part of EVERY single play and stat on the floor it would be a more effective/team oriented style of play.

Instead my hero needs to be a part of EVERY possible stat on the floor at all times. Not sure how anyone in their right minds thinks that is an efficient style of play when it comes to TEAM basketball



So basically, Lebron overperformed because his stats were too good? :roll:



2011 Finals - “LeBron should’ve done more!”


2015, 2017, 2018 Finals - “LeBron did too much!”





It’s never enough with you guys :roll: :lol :roll:

FKAri 06-19-2018 11:10 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
He should've been able to prevent the bombings in Syria and Yemen. It took me a while to come to terms with that. If LeGod is LeGOAT why is there evil in the world? :(

superduper 06-19-2018 11:17 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Docs Orders
So basically, Lebron overperformed because his stats were too good? :roll:



2011 Finals - “LeBron should’ve done more!”


2015, 2017, 2018 Finals - “LeBron did too much!”





It’s never enough with you guys :roll: :lol :roll:


:biggums: :biggums:

How do you get that from what I said.

Bran stans are Cartman levels of delusional.

Stephonit 06-19-2018 11:19 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
LeBron should be more like Steph. But LeBron isn't good enough.

AirBonner 06-19-2018 11:25 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Lebron could have been a better off-ball passer

Docs Orders 06-19-2018 11:26 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonit
LeBron should be more like Steph. But LeBron isn't good enough.



So instead of averaging 34/12/10 he should average 25/5/5 while shitting the bed in Game 7’s? :roll:

Stephonit 06-19-2018 11:29 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Docs Orders
So instead of averaging 34/12/10 he should average 25/5/5 while shitting the bed in Game 7’s? :roll:


Proves my point. You think Steph cannot get higher box score numbers if he wanted to? Remember he is Unanimous. Anyone who'd forget something so telling cannot be expected to understand.

warriorfan 06-19-2018 11:31 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Not be a ball stopper and get everyone involved early in the game instead of freezing guys out for huge stretches

AirBonner 06-19-2018 11:36 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by warriorfan
Not be a ball stopper and get everyone involved early in the game instead of freezing guys out for huge stretches

Kind of like how your girlfriend freezes you out when I sling that bbc theory on her

Asukal 06-19-2018 11:36 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Play defense? :lol :banana: :hammerhead:

SomeBlackDude 06-19-2018 11:40 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by warriorfan
Not be a ball stopper and get everyone involved early in the game instead of freezing guys out for huge stretches


that and at least put a little effort into defense. a lot of those games over the years came down to 1 or 2 possessions deciding the winner.

if mr. 1-5 had neutralized kd even a little, and not running like a scared bitch and letting lil rodney hood or george hill to guard him, da land could've made those series competitive.

this year alone game 1 and 3 could've been won by the cavs. they could've had a 2-1 lead heading into game 4 in da land. could've been a radically different series.

but

WHY?



:ohwell:

riseagainst 06-19-2018 11:41 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
holy moly. Has anyone else averaged a 30 point triple double in a finals series?

:eek:

Stephonit 06-19-2018 11:42 AM

Re: What more should LeBron have done in the 2015, 2017, 2018 Finals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by riseagainst
holy moly. Has anyone else averaged a 30 point triple double in a finals series?

:eek:


Does it matter if he lost?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy