Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kawhi surpassed LeBron (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468798)

Kidbasketball20 06-14-2019 05:20 AM

Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Outplayed Lebron against the Heat already

Won a ring WITHOUT collusion

How am I wrong?


Let's be honest

Inferno 06-14-2019 05:21 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Lets be honest, we know youíre not serious. :oldlol:

I know the Bron stans on this site are cancerous, but at the end of the day we all know whatís good. Bron is still the best player in the league. I miss seeing him in the playoffs.

Gileraracer 06-14-2019 06:00 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
- Amongst several others, he won a finals MVP playing against Lebron.
- He didn't need two superstar teams to win a ring
- Plus he plays defense






Yep, i think you are right.

Andrei89 06-14-2019 06:47 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
This forum man:lol

3ball 06-14-2019 06:57 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrei89
This forum man:lol

Don't act like lebron is still the best player

lebron is old and missed the playoffs, while Kawhi just carried a non-superstar cast over the same Warriors that lebron thought he was goat for beating

You guys conflate physical talent with playing winning basketball

You forget that Lebron missed the playoffs with the East all-star center in 2005.. why does this matter? Because it shows lebron underachieved his whole career... Missed playoffs in 05'... Lost as favorite from 09-11' including debacles in 10' and 11'... Record defeat despite even odds in 14'.. more record losses in 17' and 18

That's an entire career of underachieving... Like, how could the greatest player ever team up with the next best player in the league and then lose in 2011? And be an underdog in 12'? Overall, lebron lost or was an underdog for 7 of 8 years alongside Wade/Bosh/Allen and Kyrie/Love ..

that's nowhere near goat...... Goat + 2 superstars = goat domination and winning...... not perennial loser/underdog status... So the equation is broken - apparently, Bron ain't goat..

Kingwillball 06-14-2019 07:17 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Lebron is still better play now and was easily when they played head to head every finals somebody else won mvp Lebron lost he was clear cut best player on floor except Dallas series.

Andrei89 06-14-2019 07:21 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3ball
Don't act like lebron is still the best player

lebron is old and missed the playoffs, while Kawhi just carried a non-superstar cast over the same Warriors that lebron thought he was goat for beating

You guys conflate physical talent with playing winning basketball

You forget that Lebron missed the playoffs with the East all-star center in 2005.. why does this matter? Because it shows lebron underachieved his whole career... Missed playoffs in 05'... Lost as favorite from 09-11' including debacles in 10' and 11'... Record defeat despite even odds in 14'.. more record losses in 17' and 18

That's an entire career of underachieving... Like, how could the greatest player ever team up with the next best player in the league and then lose in 2011? And be an underdog in 12'? Overall, lebron lost or was an underdog for 7 of 8 years alongside Wade/Bosh/Allen and Kyrie/Love ..

that's nowhere near goat...... Goat + 2 superstars = goat domination and winning...... not perennial loser/underdog status... So the equation is broken - apparently, Bron ain't goat..


Man stfu already you are embarassing yourself:lol :lol

Elosha 06-14-2019 07:49 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3ball
Don't act like lebron is still the best player

lebron is old and missed the playoffs, while Kawhi just carried a non-superstar cast over the same Warriors that lebron thought he was goat for beating

You guys conflate physical talent with playing winning basketball

You forget that Lebron missed the playoffs with the East all-star center in 2005.. why does this matter? Because it shows lebron underachieved his whole career... Missed playoffs in 05'... Lost as favorite from 09-11' including debacles in 10' and 11'... Record defeat despite even odds in 14'.. more record losses in 17' and 18

That's an entire career of underachieving... Like, how could the greatest player ever team up with the next best player in the league and then lose in 2011? And be an underdog in 12'? Overall, lebron lost or was an underdog for 7 of 8 years alongside Wade/Bosh/Allen and Kyrie/Love ..

that's nowhere near goat...... Goat + 2 superstars = goat domination and winning...... not perennial loser/underdog status... So the equation is broken - apparently, Bron ain't goat..


Overall, these are good points, and indisputable facts. LeBron is an ATG, top 5-10. He's currently overrated by fans and media. A few years after he retires and nostalgia has worn off, his career will be looked at with more clear eyes and his overall ranking will be moved back to its appropriate place. Not a knock on him, just have to start looking at him objectively.

34-24 Footwork 06-14-2019 08:18 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elosha
Overall, these are good points, and indisputable facts. LeBron is an ATG, top 5-10. He's currently overrated by fans and media. A few years after he retires and nostalgia has worn off, his career will be looked at with more clear eyes and his overall ranking will be moved back to its appropriate place. Not a knock on him, just have to start looking at him objectively.


100% this.

paksat 06-14-2019 08:18 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Lebron is still better play now and was easily when they played head to head every finals somebody else won mvp Lebron lost he was clear cut best player on floor except Dallas series.


durant was better in 17 at the very least

hell kyrie was better despite what the stats on paper tell you

Kingwillball 06-14-2019 08:46 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by paksat
durant was better in 17 at the very least

hell kyrie was better despite what the stats on paper tell you


No wrong.. KD plays on cheese team the cheese finally went bad last night... warriors dynasty is over mercifully.

Mr Feeny 06-14-2019 08:56 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingwillball
No wrong.. KD plays on cheese team the cheese finally went bad last night... warriors dynasty is over mercifully.


Durant and Kawhi are both ahead of him.

Kingwillball 06-14-2019 09:17 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
Durant and Kawhi are both ahead of him.


No they arenít.. when did that happen? I watched Kawai in finals Lebron would of made bigger impact more consistently. He is good but Lebron is superior on offense. Lebron would of dominated these finals against that warriors team. KD is on shelf for a year and may never be the same but keep fishing.

Mr Feeny 06-14-2019 09:23 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingwillball
No they arenít.. when did that happen? I watched Kawai in finals Lebron would of made bigger impact more consistently. He is good but Lebron is superior on offense. Lebron would of dominated these finals against that warriors team. KD is on shelf for a year and may never be the same but keep fishing.


Nah, Lebron would have lost to the Warriors and you would have slammed the board with cries about the warriors being stacked. As it is, Kawhi has overtaken your hero. Deal with it.

Vino24 06-14-2019 09:24 AM

Re: Kawhi surpassed LeBron
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
Nah, Lebron would have lost to the Warriors and you would have slammed the board with cries about the warriors being stacked. As it is, Kawhi has overtaken your hero. Deal with it.

2016 happened baby boy. Seems like you canít deal with it


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy