Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Did anyone catch Lil Wayne on first take? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115505)

EastBayFuNk510 01-06-2009 03:49 PM

Did anyone catch Lil Wayne on first take?

I saw the first 15 mins then had to go to work,just Wondering how he matched up with Skip!

catzhernandez 01-06-2009 03:51 PM

Re: Did anyone catch Lil Wayne on first take?

Same here, I only caught the first couple of categories. LMAO @ Skip's lame ass jokes, he told Wayne that he was gonna change Weezy's nickname to "Queezy" after they were done.

But Lil Wayne did alright, a little soft spoken, but he was alright.

mlh1981 01-06-2009 04:07 PM

I stopped watching first take after Damon Jones told me what I ought to be on the lookout for during the recent MLB playoffs..............

Skywalker 01-06-2009 04:14 PM

Lmao

PK3434 01-06-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981
I stopped watching first take after Damon Jones told me what I ought to be on the lookout for during the recent MLB playoffs..............

Damon Jones is the black Peter Gammonds..

EastBayFuNk510 01-06-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981

LMAO...i can feel you on that one:roll:

EastBayFuNk510 01-06-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Same here, I only caught the first couple of categories. LMAO @ Skip's lame ass jokes, he told Wayne that he was gonna change Weezy's nickname to "Queezy" after they were done.

But Lil Wayne did alright, a little soft spoken, but he was alright.

he was hella soft spoken,,,i thought it was cuz he was a lil nervous ...he prolly wasnt used to being Sober for that long.I was just interested in seeing if he was knowledgeable of all sports like he claims he is in some of his songs..

A Loyal NJ Fan 01-06-2009 04:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_DzHtMlEfA

211269 01-06-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EastBayFuNk510
he was hella soft spoken,,,i thought it was cuz he was a lil nervous ...he prolly wasnt used to being Sober for that long.I was just interested in seeing if he was knowledgeable of all sports like he claims he is in some of his songs..

plus it was 7am, dude was half asleep :lol he looks like Whoopi Goldberg too

Posterize246 01-06-2009 05:32 PM

wayne said the eagles would win the nfc :applause:

Real Men Wear Green 01-06-2009 05:40 PM

It's really no sillier to view Weazy as an expert on sports than it is to view Skip Bayless or Jemee Hill as experts. Which is why First Take is possibly the dumbest Sports Debate show ever. I suspect that the arguments are all scripted. Because there's just way too much dumb stuff that goes unrefuted for that show to be a real argument. I watch it, but it's really a stupid show.

EastBayFuNk510 01-06-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 211269
plus it was 7am, dude was half asleep :lol he looks like Whoopi Goldberg too

LMAO:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :oldlol:

NastaMaverick 01-06-2009 06:32 PM

I caught a little of it. He didnt do as bad as I thought he would either. Dude looks mad goofy though lol.