Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indiana Pacers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pacers-Wizards (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68203)

The Big Three 12-22-2007 09:31 PM

Pacers-Wizards

Well, the Pacers had a pretty healthy 45-34 lead going into halftime, but Washington has outscored them 14-7 in the 3rd so far. Could our defense once again fail to finish?

The Big Three 12-22-2007 09:41 PM

Re: Pacers-Wizards

I looked at the shot chart, and it appears the Eastern Conference's highest scoring team has not to this point made a three-pointer. Good job, guys. Indiana has got to get away from this inconsistency, or they'll find themselves with a lottery pick.

Damn, I need NBA League Pass!!

jbot 12-22-2007 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Three
I looked at the shot chart, and it appears the Eastern Conference's highest scoring team has not to this point made a three-pointer. Good job, guys. Indiana has got to get away from this inconsistency, or they'll find themselves with a lottery pick.

as soon as i turned it on, daniels jacked up another one of his 3ptrs. make the xtra pass, darn it!!!

PacerRaptor 12-22-2007 10:28 PM

did you guys see the fan run onto the court? what a joker! The funniest part was that security was chasing him around and Jeff Foster had to trip him up

PacerRaptor 12-22-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Three

what quarter was this? when the 2nd quarter hit, Rush had atleast 2 3-pointers and Granger hit a few also :confusedshrug:

The Big Three 12-22-2007 10:31 PM

No I didn't because I don't get to watch any frickin' games. I only have cable.

The Big Three 12-22-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
what quarter was this? when the 2nd quarter hit, Rush had atleast 2 3-pointers and Granger hit a few also :confusedshrug:

3rd. Those threes must've been hidden. Point is they've got a lousy percentage it looked like.

catzhernandez 12-22-2007 10:44 PM

Good game guys... lookin good, nice grind it out game...

The Big Three 12-22-2007 10:55 PM

They won. That's good, but the third quarter sometimes defines the rest of the game. They better be ready to slow them down next time.

catzhernandez 12-22-2007 10:56 PM

I'm just glad that the Wizards lost this one... geeWiz said that they were gonna stomp us, so this appeases me.

marny_navis 12-22-2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I'm just glad that the Wizards lost this one... geeWiz said that they were gonna stomp us, so this appeases me.

I saw that thread....He pisses me off.

catzhernandez 12-22-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marny_navis
I saw that thread....He pisses me off.

Me too... such a homer it sickens me... the dude knows nothing about basketball, very obvious he doesn't even watch 90% of the teams he talks about...

Miller Time 12-23-2007 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Me too... such a homer it sickens me... the dude knows nothing about basketball, very obvious he doesn't even watch 90% of the teams he talks about...

well to his defense Caron nor Gilbert was playing. But still I told him that Pacers would win also.

The text I highlighted that you wrote, I think that is a true statement.

jbot 12-23-2007 11:33 PM

i missed the fan getting tripped and tackled live but caught it on youtube. foster with another assist!

tinsley really surprised me that game. he had the chance to shoot a wide open 3 numerous times and he actually decided to make the xtra pass and it paid off every time! i wonder if o'brien mentioned something to the squad about not settling for a quick shot? maybe someone in the pacers' management logs on here and sees me nagging about it all the time...yeah, right.

The Big Three 12-24-2007 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
i missed the fan getting tripped and tackled live but caught it on youtube. foster with another assist!

tinsley really surprised me that game. he had the chance to shoot a wide open 3 numerous times and he actually decided to make the xtra pass and it paid off every time! i wonder if o'brien mentioned something to the squad about not settling for a quick shot? maybe someone in the pacers' management logs on here and sees me nagging about it all the time...yeah, right.

Maybe that person is B3....

Oh, and that retard who ran on the floor?

That was marny.