Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127768)

1987_Lakers 04-10-2009 09:19 PM

Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Has led his team to the NBA Finals. Only European player to win NBA MVP.



Greatest European player in history?

Other notable Euro players:
1. Tony Parker
2. Peja Stojakovic
3. Dražen Petrović
4. Toni Kukoc
5. Detlef Schrempf
6. Vlade Divac
7. Pau Gasol
8. Andrei Kirilenko

plowking 04-10-2009 09:21 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Drazen Petrovic was better then Dirk.

Silverbullit 04-10-2009 09:25 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking
Drazen Petrovic was better then Dirk.


No, he was not.

rezznor 04-10-2009 09:31 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
cant say that until youve seen a prime sabonis

AznTacoLover 04-10-2009 09:32 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rezznor
cant say that until youve seen a prime sabonis


sucks he couldn't play in his prime in the NBA

Hammertime 04-10-2009 09:32 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverbullit
No, he was not.


I can think of about 10 things important to a team that Drazen did better than Dirk.

As a matter of fact, Dirk might just have been the most one-dimensional MVP ever. But don't take it from me, just ask any Warriors fan.

1987_Lakers 04-10-2009 09:34 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rezznor
cant say that until youve seen a prime sabonis


Good point. It's a shame we didn't get to see a prime Sabonis in the NBA.

hawkfan 04-10-2009 09:34 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Yes. Dirk is the greatest. Second is Tony Parker. Third is Vlade.

Maniak 04-10-2009 09:36 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
His teeth look really paintjobbed/photoshopped/gimped in that pic...

Silverbullit 04-10-2009 09:39 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammertime
I can think of about 10 things important to a team that Drazen did better than Dirk.

As a matter of fact, Dirk might just have been the most one-dimensional MVP ever. But don't take it from me, just ask any Warriors fan.


Would be nice to write something about your '10 thing'.
I would like to discuss them with you.

miller-time 04-10-2009 09:42 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 


thats right.

bruceblitz 04-10-2009 09:46 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Has led his team to the NBA Finals. Only European player to win NBA MVP.



Greatest European player in history?

Other notable Euro players:
1. Tony Parker
2. Peja Stojakovic
3. Dražen Petrović
4. Toni Kukoc
5. Detlef Schrempf
6. Vlade Divac
7. Pau Gasol
8. Andrei Kirilenko


Even if you think Dirk is the best Euro player of all time, that's not saying much.

Silverbullit 04-10-2009 09:49 PM

Re: Dirk Nowitzki greatest European player in history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceblitz
Even if you think Dirk is the best Euro player of all time, that's not saying much.


Because Euros can't play basketball? :hammerhead:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy