Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Natural Dreadlocks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104491)

Zan Tabak 10-17-2008 11:58 AM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjNpapbVmk0

"Grow your Dreadlocks..

enayes 10-17-2008 12:34 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 

big baller 10-17-2008 12:43 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by enayes


ewwww...

enayes 10-17-2008 02:06 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
We were meant to have dreadlocks.

Phar 10-17-2008 05:24 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
I saw a guy/girl (couldn't tell) that had dreads the other day. It looked horrible. Guess they're not my thing.

enayes 10-17-2008 06:56 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phar
I saw a guy/girl (couldn't tell) that had dreads the other day. It looked horrible. Guess they're not my thing.



they were probably backcombed and heavily waxed,hopefully next time you see some mature natural dreads,they are an amazing sight to behold :)

enayes 10-18-2008 12:44 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/10...3c94e9.jpg?v=0

SHEED_ gangsta 10-18-2008 06:56 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
man with dreads it's hit or miss ther's no grey area either it looks dope as f*ck or nasty and whack. take your chances

enayes 10-19-2008 02:18 AM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
man with dreads it's hit or miss ther's no grey area either it looks dope as f*ck or nasty and whack. take your chances


semi-agree

if you MAKE your hair into dreads its gonna be hit or miss
but if you GROW them you cant go wrong

enayes 10-21-2008 08:13 AM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
Natural Dreadlocks

1. Throw away the comb
2. Wash with residue-free soap
3. Don't run your fingers through your hair
4. Time


That's all it takes, no matter what kind of hair you have. If you want, I think it helps to rub your head in circles a little/twist and wear a wool tam.

Meticode 10-21-2008 08:20 AM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
This thread resurfaces on page one every other day some how.

1000yearsofPAIN 10-21-2008 10:55 AM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
I live in an area with a crap load of rastas and jamaicans, and it only looks good on the badass types or the old geezers, if you're a tubby whitey I don't think dreads would be the best hairstyle for you.

enayes 10-21-2008 02:21 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1000yearsofPAIN
I live in an area with a crap load of rastas and jamaicans, and it only looks good on the badass types or the old geezers, if you're a tubby whitey I don't think dreads would be the best hairstyle for you.



I'm a blonde haired,blue-eyed,athletic,laid-back,drug-free,alcohol-free, ultimate frisbee playing college baller. I'll be alright.

enayes 10-21-2008 11:35 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
Depending on hair type it usually takes 9-12 months for it to lock up.

Mastah_Rhymez 10-21-2008 11:37 PM

Re: Natural Dreadlocks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by enayes
I'm a blonde haired,blue-eyed,athletic,laid-back,drug-free,alcohol-free, ultimate frisbee playing college baller. I'll be alright.


You're interesting.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy