Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   LMAO @ Oscar Pistorius' story (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291552)

HardwoodLegend 02-23-2013 11:32 AM

LMAO @ Oscar Pistorius' story

Oscar should cop a Best Screenplay golden statue at the Oscars for his explanation of what happened.

HardwoodLegend 02-23-2013 11:34 AM

Re: LMAO @ Oscar Pistorius' story

Nick Young 02-23-2013 12:04 PM

golden boy is a psychopath. pretty disturbing shit

Velocirap31 02-23-2013 02:03 PM

No one here should be assuming anything about the case. The story isn't that far fetched and these things happen all the time in a shoot first country like US, which is why I'm surprised that Americans find it hard to believe.

HardwoodLegend 02-23-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocirap31
No one here should be assuming anything about the case. The story isn't that far fetched and these things happen all the time in a shoot first country like US, which is why I'm surprised that Americans find it hard to believe.

Isn't that far fetched? It's possible of course, but it is far fetched without a doubt.

Your girlfriend is in the apartment with you, so why on Earth would you assume sounds in the bathroom are an intruder? Not only sounds in the bathroom, but you go in there and see the separate TOILET room door closed and you're still thinking "intruder"?

:biggums:

franchise#3 02-23-2013 02:21 PM

It could've been an accident. It's easy to say what you would do and say when something like this would happen, but when it actually does happen people panic and do very stupid things.

Burgz V2 02-23-2013 03:15 PM

if this is true then this guy must be one of the dumbest people I've ever heard of.

she didnt say anything back? like "im in the washroom you f***ing lunatic dont shoot me"? nothing?

this guy is guilty.

ClutchOver9000 02-23-2013 03:22 PM

I know its very well possible that he's right but c'mon, lettuce be cereal for a moment.

When he yelled at the bathroom for the intruder to get out of his house, the GF didn't say anything?

HardwoodLegend 02-23-2013 03:24 PM

They lived together, and this was the first time he's heard her using the bathroom in the middle of the night?

Screaming while crawling, I would think she could have responded within that time. And, why didn't it click within his head that his girl "in the bed" (where he thought she was) could have woken up THEN and called the cops?

You guys are right about people doing stupid things, but it just seems like such an odd panic to be in and things don't quite add up.

If he did do it with premeditation and skates on this bullshit story... smh

stax 02-23-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
I know its very well possible that he's right but c'mon, lettuce be cereal for a moment.

When he yelled at the bathroom for the intruder to get out of his house, the GF didn't say anything?

Maybe she was 'scared stiff' by him yelling at an intruder but didn't realize he was actually referring to her, and she remained silent. Perhaps she even felt safe in the toilet room in that brief moment thinking that he was dealing with an intruder outside. :confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker 02-23-2013 05:01 PM

He is going to get off.

Skywalker 02-23-2013 06:06 PM

if he gets off hopefully someone chops his arms off let him live like a turtle the piece of shit

franchise#3 02-23-2013 06:11 PM

This has this OJ case feeling. White people think he's guilty while my people think he's innocent.

ace23 02-23-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stax
Maybe she was 'scared stiff' by him yelling at an intruder but didn't realize he was actually referring to her, and she remained silent. Perhaps she even felt safe in the toilet room in that brief moment thinking that he was dealing with an intruder outside. :confusedshrug:

Damn, good point. Never thought about it like that.

IcanzIIravor 02-23-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
Damn, good point. Never thought about it like that.

It's not like he was an amateur fumbling with a gun though. He had some training. I would think first you would check to see where your girl is, realize she isn't in bed and not shoot first before first identifying a target.