Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: Steve I want an apology (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40827)

Seņor Cedric 05-10-2007 01:37 AM

OT: Steve I want an apology

That was utter rubbish what you typed to big boi baller, I in no way deserved that. All you did was bolster the point I made about your atrocious language.

Why IP ban big boi baller? It's me you seemingly want to ban.

Jeff did you see what he typed about me? I wasn't even involved i nthe conversation, they were conversing about me.

For anyone else reading:
-oldschool (Steve) sent a message to bigboiballer saying he hopes "Ced tears his acl, and f'in dies"
-I wasn't even talking to either of them. I guess I deserve it for making a thread that was just asking if Jeff could find some retired players to blog on the site. :confusedshrug:

Seņor Cedric 05-10-2007 01:42 AM

Re: OT: Steve I want an apology

You can aplogise in here, I dont want a pm laced with expletives.

johndeeregreen 05-10-2007 01:42 AM

Oh come on. Worse things have been said. I agree as a moderator it's classless, but not a big deal.

El Kabong 05-10-2007 01:44 AM

Honestly, is an apology going to make you feel any better? Or is it just a case of you want to try and demean OldSchool?

Off-topic but i'd agree with the blog part. I think it's a cool idea.

Seņor Cedric 05-10-2007 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Oh come on. Worse things have been said. I agree as a moderator it's classless, but not a big deal.

Why mention someone that has done nothing offensive?

I'm about sick of this classless mod, the buck stops here.

Seņor Cedric 05-10-2007 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Kabong
Honestly, is an apology going to make you feel any better?

It would make me feel much better. There was no need for that. It's not often GOBB and I agree on something, we must be right.

Seņor Cedric 05-10-2007 01:51 AM

Easy to be brave bin pm's I guess, but not infront of everyone on the board. This wont make you less of a man by apologising.

El Kabong 05-10-2007 01:54 AM

Is OldSchool even on-line at the moment? Anyway, even if he does apologize in a PM i'm guessing you'll just post it.

reppy 05-10-2007 01:54 AM

That was pretty messed up. Sometimes I wonder about the tempers on here.

sydneyking 05-10-2007 02:02 AM

That d0uchebag is always telling me not to argue or insult people. And yet in the offcourt forum you can see him doing the exact same thing !!!

boozehound 05-10-2007 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndeeregreen

sure it is If id get banned for it

oldschool 05-10-2007 02:32 AM

Senor Cedric,

I apoligize for lowering myself to your level and lashing out at you like you've been lashing out at me for years.

As for your thread, you weren't trying to give valid suggestions. You were trying to make insidehoops feel bad because a hated competitor managed to get a whopping two former players to write boring blogs for them that are no better than what columnists in newspapers write every day

But generally you contribute a lot to the insidehoops forums and are a welcome member here

Your best friend,

Steve

boozehound 05-10-2007 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldschool
Senor Cedric,

I apoligize for lowering myself to your level and lashing out at you like you've been lashing out at me for years.

As for your thread, you weren't trying to give valid suggestions. You were trying to make insidehoops feel bad because a hated competitor managed to get a whopping two former players to write boring blogs for them that are no better than what columnists in newspapers write every day

But generally you contribute a lot to the insidehoops forums and are a welcome member here

Your best friend,

Steve

Very Nice Steve. Now Cedric, that was a nice apology. Can we drop it and move on. You two shake hands

BradMiller52 05-10-2007 02:49 AM

Who said what to big boi baller?

loot 05-10-2007 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldschool
Senor Cedric,

Your best friend,

Steve

Steve, I sense a certain air whenever someone suggests an improvement. "You were trying to make insidehoops feel bad because a hated competitor managed to get a whopping two former players to write boring blogs for them that are no better than what columnists in newspapers write every day" Hating competition is ackowledging they're serious competition. Instead of hating, try to step up your game. Hate = weakness. I think adding blogs=adding personality to ish. Matter of fact, it might be a thing the ish mainsite lacks at this moment; personality.

Not bashing just trying to think with you.