Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206541)

YouCallILose 01-26-2011 12:36 AM

Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Oc_D4XeOU

Meticode 01-26-2011 12:40 AM

Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

Humanity in a nutshell.

Walduś 01-26-2011 12:45 AM

Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

crime is their thing.

Disaprine 01-26-2011 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
Humanity in a nutshell.

^^^

Hazard 01-26-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
Stupidity in a nutshell.

Fixed.

Captain Kirk 01-26-2011 01:06 AM

:oldlol: :facepalm :rolleyes: @ this youtube comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFan32 8 minutes ago
say just do a nation wide genocide of every african american that is not athlete material

I wonder if a time will come when the Americans that feel this way actually come together to act on it. We know racism is still strong, despite some believing that if you don't acknowledge it, it will go away (Morgan Freeman). But the headline to this video doesn't say anything about race, yet if you can see that those involved don't look like you, it seems many have this natural instinct to believe that the reason they behaved in such a way is due to race. I think people should be more vocal about it in the public. Maybe it will force the country to actually find ways to get passed it or rather accept history and move towards a better one, because ignoring it hasn't worked.

Dwade305 01-26-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Kirk

That was definitely Waldus:oldlol:

YouCallILose 01-26-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

I wonder if a time will come when the Americans that feel this way actually come together to act on it. We know racism is still strong, despite some believing that if you don't acknowledge it, it will go away (Morgan Freeman). But the headline to this video doesn't say anything about race, yet if you can see that those involved don't look like you, it seems many have this natural instinct to believe that the reason they behaved in such a way is due to race. I think people should be more vocal about it in the public. Maybe it will force the country to actually find ways to get passed it or rather accept history and move towards a better one, because ignoring it hasn't worked.

i'm not racist, i just knew that including race in the title would bring more interest. that's called exploitation.

Meticode 01-26-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

I look more at it as a humanity thing. I grew up in a black neighborhood being white my whole childhood.

Disaprine 01-26-2011 01:16 AM

Quote:

its the internet man, just ignore it.

TonyJones 01-26-2011 01:17 AM

Human excrement

Hazard 01-26-2011 01:23 AM

Quote:

I don't think there's anything to worry about. You and I both know Americans don't come together for anything... unless there's beer involved.

Captain Kirk 01-26-2011 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouCallILose
i'm not racist, i just knew that including race in the title would bring more interest. that's called exploitation.

No not you, referring to the youtube video title and how even though it didn't have provoke racist comments by having race in the heading, the comments still contained many, which says the feeling is already within the individual.

Captain Kirk 01-26-2011 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazard
I don't think there's anything to worry about. You and I both know Americans don't come together for anything... unless there's beer involved.

:oldlol: I know right, who am I kidding.

Fuschl am See 01-26-2011 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouCallILose

They fight like girls.