Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If Kobe Runs Dwight Out of Town..... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286656)

NumberSix 01-07-2013 09:26 PM

If Kobe Runs Dwight Out of Town.....

Are Kobetards finally going to admit that there's something wrong with this guy? It can't be EVERYBODY but Kobe. I'll be fcking done with this dude FOREVER if he runs another superstar out of town.

chazzy 01-07-2013 09:28 PM

Re: If Kobe Runs Dwight Out of Town.....

Why do you care? You already admitted you jumped onto the Heat bandwagon with Shaq in 05

NumberSix 01-07-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazzy
Why do you care? You already admitted you jumped onto the Heat bandwagon with Shaq in 05

Lol. Dog, ask anyone who posts in the Lakers game threads. I still actively root for the Lakers.

BMOGEFan 01-07-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NumberSix
Are Kobetards finally going to admit that there's something wrong with this guy? It can't be EVERYBODY but Kobe. I'll be fcking done with this dude FOREVER if he runs another superstar out of town.

Who did he run out of town? Dwight, shaq, and smush parker?

What about odom, who was ballin out of control after finding out he got traded?

Or fisher who actually asked for a waiver to come back to LA

Or Metta who said he would ride out to war with kobe

Or Pau who said he does not want to be traded out of LA

Even shaq now...who you can tell in his comments on Inside the NBA that he regrets burning the bridge with the lakers.

kennethgriffin 01-07-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

you hold kobe to a higher standard than anyone else because you believe in him

you hate him. but you fear him

this is why you're unhappy with his top 6-10 all time status and all time great level of play at this stage in his career.

you set the bar at 7 feet. he leaps it. you set it at 10 feet. he leaps it. you set it at 12 feet

its just a sign of respect

thanks for caring enough to make another thread about him :applause:

Kiddlovesnets 01-07-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
Who did he run out of town? Dwight, shaq, and smush parker?

Shaq of course, Kobe refused to play Shaq's 2nd-hand man so that was what happened.

longtime lurker 01-07-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

I must have missed the news where Dwight was traded :confusedshrug:

BMOGEFan 01-07-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Shaq of course, Kobe refused to play Shaq's 2nd-hand man so that was what happened.

The same guy who got ran out of town in cleveland, phoenix, and miami?

Allstar24 01-07-2013 10:19 PM

Yes there's something wrong with this guy...that's brought us 5 rings over the last decade. I don't give a sh*t who he runs out of town. He is a f-ing legend period.

Kiddlovesnets 01-07-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
The same guy who got ran out of town in cleveland, phoenix, and miami?

Thats a different story. Shaq was already washed-up by the time he got run out of town in Cleveland, Phoenix and Miami, while in LA he was still the best player in the league(or 2nd best below Duncan).

niko 01-07-2013 10:21 PM

Dwight has a coach who wants him to run up and down and concentrate on offense and a team of people who look terrified to play. Kobe is the problem? Serious? The only guy not afraid out there? If Kobe is running Dwight out of town, Dwight is a huge ***** and i have no respect for him.

Knoe Itawl 01-07-2013 10:24 PM

Haha, Kobe could spit in their face and then tell their mothers to suck his d@ck and they would say "That Kobe, what a great guy."

You have to understand that a true Kobe Stan is a truly sick and deranged individual. Kobe is everything to them. His legacy and worshipping him is more important than anything in their own pathetic lives.

As an example, would you expect followers of Jim Jones to "finally" admit that they were members of a cult and that their leader wasn't what they thought he was? Nah, they'd sooner consume cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

poido123 01-07-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allstar24
Yes there's something wrong with this guy...that's brought us 5 rings over the last decade. I don't give a sh*t who he runs out of town. He is a f-ing legend period.

Robert Horry won 5 championships too, does that make him a legend? :rolleyes:

The legends are in the top 10 all time, kobe isnt in my top 10 all time.

MJ
Kareem
Russell
Wilt
Bird
Magic
Shaq
Hakeem
Duncan
Eventually Lebron

:confusedshrug:

Mrofir 01-07-2013 10:34 PM

Wade ran Shaq out of town too, and so did Steve Nash.

Dwight is just finding out that his ideal situation was Orlando -- whoops.

chazzy 01-07-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
Haha, Kobe could spit in their face and then tell their mother's to suck his d@ck and they would say "That Kobe, what a great guy."

You have to understand that a true Kobe Stan is a truly sick and deranged individual. Kobe is everything to them. His legacy and worshipping him is more important than anything in their own pathetic lives.

As an example, would you expect followers of Jim Jones to "finally" admit that they were members of a cult and that their leader wasn't what they thought he was? Nah, they'd sooner consume cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

The sick ones are the ones who don't root for any team in particular and only follow a sport to hate on a player. The sick ones attempt to make basketball analogies with a mass suicide cult.

Doranku 01-07-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Haha, Kobe could spit in their face and then tell their mothers to suck his d@ck and they would say "That Kobe, what a great guy."

:biggums: The f*ck is wrong with you? What on earth does this have to do with basketball you sick f*ck?

Knoe Itawl 01-07-2013 10:40 PM

If things are still the same as always, no doubt this fool's presence so soon after my post means that it had something to do with me. However.........

This message is hidden because Doranku is on your ignore list.

Stalking ass Kobe Stans all go there. Makes the board sooo much better.

Calabis 01-07-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longtime lurker
I must have missed the news where Dwight was traded :confusedshrug:

I believe its being reported that he doesn't want to be in LA, which means the lakers basically gave away Bynum for a one year rental:confusedshrug:

He had to be held back from attacking Kobe

Heavincent 01-07-2013 10:43 PM

Did some guy in here seriously just compare Kobe to Jim Jones? The fuck? :oldlol:

chazzy 01-07-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calabis

You believe that? :oldlol:

Calabis 01-07-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

You believe that? :oldlol:

Yeah, after a loss, words exchanged, heat of the moment....doesn't mean they hate each other.

Knoe Itawl 01-07-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavincent
Did some guy in here seriously just compare Kobe to Jim Jones? The fuck? :oldlol:

Who compared him to Jim Jones? I compared the situation with his stans, that are like cult members, to the cult members that followed Jim Jones.........to death.

Heavincent 01-07-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Who compared him to Jim Jones? I compared the situation with his stans, that are like cult members, to the cult members that followed Jim Jones.........to death.

That's just as bizarre.

Every post I see from you relates to Kobe, so you're just as bad as his stans :oldlol:

Knoe Itawl 01-07-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

The sick ones are the ones who don't root for any team in particular and only follow a sport to hate on a player. The sick ones attempt to make basketball analogies with a mass suicide cult.

:cry:

I find it amusing that you would call me out for allegedly not rooting for a team however I doubt you regularly call out Kobe Stans who have either flat out admitted that they're Kobe fans first, Laker fans a distant second (if all all), or show it by their continued Bryant fellating posts. Since I doubt you do that with any sort of regularity, then I'll dismiss your comments as the nonsense they are.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 01-07-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Doranku 01-07-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Dude has made 2881 long, detailed, in-depth novel posts expressing nothing but pure hatred for Kobe and his fans. It's borderline frightening.

rs98762001 01-07-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

That's just as bizarre.

Every post I see from you relates to Kobe, so you're just as bad as his stans :oldlol:

It's been this way for at least a decade. Sadly he's never got the irony that it makes him seem just as obsessive if not more so than Kobe's fans. If I remember my ISH history, he drops out completely whenever Kobe and the Lakers are having success, only to resurface immediately as soon as times get troubled. I'm not sure if he even realizes that Kobe's by now considered a top 10 player of all time by most reasonable basketball fans.

The-Legend-24 01-07-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

:biggums: This dude mad as fuqk!

Knoe Itawl 01-07-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

That's just as bizarre.

I'm hardly the only person that has pointed out the similarities between Bryant worshipping Stans and cult members.

1. Praise his name like a god? (Gawdbe, "praise to our Lord Mamba, etc) Check

2. Refuse to see any sort of flaws in him? Check

3. Attack others as if they attacked the being they worshipped because they criticized him, even though they don't know him and he would probably not give a shyt about him, only his own personal gain? Check

4. Tend to have low IQs and follower type personalities and are thus easily lead? Check

And on and on.

longtime lurker 01-07-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calabis
I believe its being reported that he doesn't want to be in LA, which means the lakers basically gave away Bynum for a one year rental:confusedshrug:

Of course you believe it. It's anything negative about Kobe.

By the way the rumour has been shot down as being complete bullshit

longtime lurker 01-07-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

You my friend take basketball waaaay too seriously. Sad part is that you're probably in your 30's.........

Heavincent 01-07-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

I'm hardly the only person that has pointed out the similarities between Bryant worshipping Stans and cult members.

1. Praise his name like a god? (Gawdbe, "praise to our Lord Mamba, etc) Check

2. Refuse to see any sort of flaws in him? Check

3. Attack others as if they attacked the being they worshipped because they criticized him, even though they don't know him and he would probably not give a shyt about him, only his own personal gain? Check

4. Tend to have low IQs and follower type personalities and are thus easily lead? Check

And on and on.

:roll:

poido123 01-07-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

That's just as bizarre.

Every thread about Kobe, you're in it. What difference does it make? You and all the other regulars who swarm to every Kobe thread like disciples of Kobe.

Heavincent 01-07-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poido123
Every thread about Kobe, you're in it. What difference does it make? You and all the other regulars who swarm to every Kobe thread like disciples of Kobe.

I usually post in Kobe related threads because there are a bunch of people like you that post a bunch of hilariously pathetic shit. It's just entertainment :confusedshrug:

I post in a lot of different type of threads anyway. Usually anything related to football, metal/rock music, movies, video games, etc. You have more posts related to Kobe than I do pal.

RRR3 01-07-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

I usually post in Kobe related threads because there are a bunch of people like you that post a bunch of hilariously pathetic shit. It's just entertainment :confusedshrug:

I post in a lot of different type of threads anyway. Usually anything related to football, metal/rock music, movies, video games, etc. You have more posts related to Kobe than I do pal.

:rockon:
Bought Blackened by Metallica
Thanks for recommendation

chazzy 01-07-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

:cry:

I find it amusing that you would call me out for allegedly not rooting for a team however I doubt you regularly call out Kobe Stans who have either flat out admitted that they're Kobe fans first, Laker fans a distant second (if all all), or show it by their continued Bryant fellating posts. Since I doubt you do that with any sort of regularity, then I'll dismiss your comments as the nonsense they are.

It's far more normal to only root for a particular player than it is to only root against one. You realize everything thing you're saying about stans can simply be said in reverse for you?

Heavincent 01-07-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRR3
:rockon:
Bought Blackened by Metallica
Thanks for recommendation

GOAT metal song.

Knoe Itawl 01-07-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

It's far more normal to only root for a particular player than it is to only root against one. You realize everything thing you're saying about stans can simply be said in reverse for you?

Sooo, you're essentially saying that it's OK for a Kobe stan to not root for a team because they root for Kobe, but it's not OK for me to allegedly have no team to root for because I criticize him. Gotcha. Who can argue with that kind of "logic"? :oldlol:

What about all the rooting AGAINST a player they did after Lebron went to Miami right? I mean, this board was so thick with Bryant groupies downing Bron it was crazy. That's not "normal" to you right? So did you call them out?

*** outta here. I'm refraining from calling you a Stan because I've always considered you a bit better than them but you're drifting dangerously close to their thought process.

The-Legend-24 01-07-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poido123

Look who's talking. Aren't you a "Bulls Fan" yet all you do is talk Kobe.

:oldlol:

BlueandGold 01-07-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doranku
:biggums: The f*ck is wrong with you? What on earth does this have to do with basketball you sick f*ck?

That's gotta be someone's post outrageous shit account.. I only see him post from time to time.. i want to see he's numbersix's alt, especially since i always see that account posting in threads made by the OP.