Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would You Pay To See Keyshawn Johnson Beat The Crap Out Of Justin Bieber? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301639)

rufuspaul 05-29-2013 11:22 AM

Would You Pay To See Keyshawn Johnson Beat The Crap Out Of Justin Bieber?

I would.

Quote:

Justin Bieber investigated for reckless driving

By TAMI ABDOLLAH
Associated Press
Posted: Tuesday, May. 28, 2013

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles County Sheriff's detectives are investigating Justin Bieber for reckless driving after witnesses - including former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson - complained about the pop-star's alleged freeway speeds in their gated community in north Los Angeles County.

At about 8 p.m. Monday, Bieber allegedly drove his white Ferrari at freeway speeds in what is a 25 mph zone, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Johnson was outside with his 3-year-old daughter who was preparing to get into a small electric car when Bieber zoomed by. Johnson was upset and got into his Prius, following Bieber to his nearby home. As the garage door was closing, Johnson put out his arm and stopped it, telling Bieber he wanted to talk about his reckless driving.

Whitmore said Bieber scurried into his home without speaking.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department received two calls and responded to the location. When they tried to talk to Bieber, however, they were also turned away.

"His security detail said he declined to talk to us based on the advice of counsel," Whitmore said.

Deputies interviewed two witnesses, including Johnson, and wrote up their report. They handed that off to detectives who are continuing to investigate the incident.

"Their eyewitness testimony to our deputies was definitive - not only the speed, not only the vehicle, but Mr. Bieber was sitting and driving in the driver's side seat," Whitmore said.

Deputies plan to send a reckless driving report to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office to consider filing misdemeanor charges in the next week or two.

Bieber's publicist did not immediately return a call for comment. Johnson declined to comment via ESPN, where he now works as a TV commentator.

Prosecutors are also looking at whether to charge Bieber for battery in a separate incident involving a neighbor, who complained the pop-star attacked and threatened him.

"We take this very seriously and if this actually did occur, which it appears that it did, it is unacceptable behavior from anybody, anywhere, anytime," Whitmore said.

Shepseskaf 05-29-2013 11:28 AM

Re: Would You Pay To See Keyshawn Johnson Beat The Crap Out Of Justin Bieber?

Bieber is out of control. What is it with these Hollywood divas?

Real Men Wear Green 05-29-2013 11:33 AM

Keyshawn Johnson drivs a Prius? Keyshawn Johnson fits into a Prius?

rufuspaul 05-29-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

:oldlol: I know right? I saw him out at a restaurant when he played for the Panthers and the dude has got to be at least 6'4.

Real Men Wear Green 05-29-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
:oldlol: I know right? I saw him out at a restaurant when he played for the Panthers and the dude has got to be at least 6'4.

To his credit, in 07 I recall him being a Clinton supporter so he's probably a liberal on a number of issues. Assuming one of them is the environment him driving that car is living his ideals. And might I add, quite uncomfortably.

Andrew Wiggins 05-29-2013 11:46 AM

a grown man wants to see a teenager get torn apart by someone twice his size? what a pathetic, sadistic **** you must be.

Lebowsky 05-29-2013 11:50 AM

Can't touch this

tpols 05-29-2013 11:53 AM

Can't imagine a dude about to start a brawl hopping out a prius.

rufuspaul 05-29-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
a grown man wants to see a teenager get torn apart by someone twice his size? what a pathetic, sadistic **** you must be.

Yeah, pretty much.

alenleomessi 05-29-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Can't touch this

still more muscle than majority of ish

Noob Saibot 05-29-2013 12:14 PM

my cousin has on a Bieber shirt, should i make her take it off?

Scholar 05-29-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
my cousin has on a Bieber shirt, should i make her take it off?

Yes, and post pics of her.

Anyway, Bieber is definitely out of control. It seemingly happens to all teen celebs. They always end up doing dumb shit as their fame grows.

highwhey 05-29-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

if his parents aren't doing the job, then sure, yeah. you drive down my neighborhood at highwhay speeds while i'm loading my niece(i dont have a daughter but i hate anyone speeding while i have a child in my car) into my car, i will fcking beat your ass.

chosen_one6 05-29-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Beiber deserves it though

NuggetsFan 05-29-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

It's a good laugh picturing Keyshawn fitting into a Prius and driving down the street following a skinny little white boy in a Ferrari.

rufuspaul 05-29-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Keyshawn can afford to live in the same neighborhood as Bieber?

:roll:

That's why he drives a Prius.

-p.tiddy- 05-29-2013 01:07 PM

I just can't even hate Bieber here...I want to but I can't

he is a teenage boy, rich as fck, with a Ferrari...and we are expecting him to act like a responsible adult???...lol, yeah right

I was acting worse than Bieber at age 19, and I had no money, and no Ferrari...he is a kid, acting like a kid

Jailblazers7 05-29-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scholar
Yes, and post pics of her.

Anyway, Bieber is definitely out of control. It seemingly happens to all teen celebs. They always end up doing dumb shit as their fame grows.

Yep, totally melting down right now. A teenage kid caught driving too fast? Im surprised his family hasnt had an intervention yet.

irondarts 05-29-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
did he almost hit the kid? I don't really understand why Keyshawn got upset, or why he was driving a Prius.... Imagining a 6'4 angry NFL player in a Prius chasing down a scrawny Canadian pop singer in a Ferrari is some beautiful shit tho.

He was upset because his 3 year old daughter was about to play in her electric car when Bieber came flying down the road at like 70 MPH. I'd be pissed too.

dajadeed 05-29-2013 03:29 PM

Those saying they don't understand why Keyshawn was upset or what the big deal is obviously don't have kids or have never seen someone drive recklessly in a neighborhood. Freeway speeds in an obviously rich subdivision? Yeah, you'll get the cops called on you.

I remember a neighbor getting the cops called on him by other neighbors for driving his truck way too fast in our subdivision. The guys that called the cops on him were big dude with bikes and stuff and they wanted to beat the **** out of him because their kids were outside playing.

You don't drive like a jackass near someone's dwelling.

StocktonFan 05-29-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

:roll:

That's why he drives a Prius.

I drive by beverly hills all the time down sunset strip to get to ucla, lots of celebs/rich folks around here drive priuses because it's low profile.

rufuspaul 05-29-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StocktonFan
I drive by beverly hills all the time down sunset strip to get to ucla, lots of celebs/rich folks around here drive priuses because it's low profile.

Or because it's trendy to show the world how much you care about the environment, which I find hilarious because these people live in massive houses that create huge carbon footprints.

StocktonFan 05-29-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Or because it's trendy to show the world how much you care about the environment, which I find hilarious because these people live in massive houses that create huge carbon footprints.

sure since hybrid batteries are great for the environment :rolleyes:

and i'm sure their ferrari's, astons on their driveway show 'how much [they] care about the environment...'.

MavsSuperFan 05-29-2013 05:26 PM

Im surprised bieber doesn't have body guards.

irondarts 05-30-2013 12:40 AM

magic chiongson 05-30-2013 02:25 AM

justin bieber ain't worth paying shit for :lol