Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Battlefield 4 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313413)

TylerOO 11-15-2013 04:27 PM

Re: Battlefield 4

WOW just seen a video of this for the ps4. Looks amazing

magic chiongson 11-15-2013 05:32 PM

latest patch seems to have fixed the crashing problems on the pc..i haven't had a single crash since last night

TheReal Kendall 11-15-2013 06:07 PM

Anybody playing this on PS4?

Rose 11-15-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

I am. Gotta say: not impressed.Visually it's gorgeous, but there's quite a few flaws. It seems to kick you out of party chat and into squad chat which isn't bad except...

You can easily form a squad before the game. So it's highly possible that when everyone is joining that one of you gets screwed and is playing for the any team. :facepalm I'm also not that big of a fan of the gameplay either.

Dice has really shit the bed IMO.

Jameerthefear 11-15-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose
I am. Gotta say: not impressed.Visually it's gorgeous, but there's quite a few flaws. It seems to kick you out of party chat and into squad chat which isn't bad except...

You can easily form a squad before the game. So it's highly possible that when everyone is joining that one of you gets screwed and is playing for the any team. :facepalm I'm also not that big of a fan of the gameplay either.

Dice has really shit the bed IMO.

Really? :( Is it that bad.

Rose 11-15-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Really? :( Is it that bad.

Yeah and the game seems to quit a lot. It happened to my friend 4 times in 5 minutes. It's only quit on me once. But EA is blaming the 1.50 update that Sony sent out. They retracted it, but yeah:lol

I had a rough time connecting to Dice's servers which was strange because connecting to PSN was fairly easy.

Also, I had a problem where I threw down mines a tank started running them over and someone else got the kill by shooting it with a SCAR-H. I was pretty upset over that.

Jameerthefear 11-15-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose
Yeah and the game seems to quit a lot. It happened to my friend 4 times in 5 minutes. It's only quit on me once. But EA is blaming the 1.50 update that Sony sent out. They retracted it, but yeah:lol

I had a rough time connecting to Dice's servers which was strange because connecting to PSN was fairly easy.

Also, I had a problem where I threw down mines a tank started running them over and someone else got the kill by shooting it with a SCAR-H. I was pretty upset over that.

would you say it's still worth $25 though?

TheReal Kendall 11-15-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

You getting the PS4 Jameer?

Jameerthefear 11-15-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

You getting the PS4 Jameer?

Nope/

CelticBaller 11-15-2013 10:31 PM

thats sucks, lets see if dice did the xbone one right

Rose 11-16-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Maybe.

Also in regards to the party chat becoming game chat thing. It works fine if you're playing with 4 people and have 2 people in a squad on each team. It won't connect you with the rest of the squad. But if it changes to 2-1 You have to mute your squadmates every ****ing game.

I wouldn't pay $25 for it right now. This is beta quality shit.

Rose 11-16-2013 01:35 AM

Also the crashing of the game corrupts the campaign save data. My friend has played the first ten minutes or so 4 times. He's done until it's patched.:lol

glidedrxlr22 11-19-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

psn: glidemvp22

I'm playing on PS4. I'm not having too much trouble with servers and getting kicked out. I just can't get the chat to work. I plugged in that cheap looking mic set that came with the system turn it on and nothing. I also tried a headset and nothing....read that there's issues with chat in general on the ps4.

By the way, the War Tapes audio option sounds awesome.

Mr Exlax 11-19-2013 05:53 PM

I finally made it into a game for 5 seconds. got to shoot one time i think lol.

glidedrxlr22 11-20-2013 01:45 PM

To anyone playing BF4 on the PS4, Are you having problems with the cheapy mic included? I cant' get voice chat to work. I plug it into the controller, I hit the switch on the chord and I get nothing. If I fiddle around with it sometimes I get a little static. :confusedshrug: