Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Discussing who would win in a 7 game series between Lakers vs Heat and Thunder (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275002)

kennethgriffin 08-18-2012 01:06 PM

Discussing who would win in a 7 game series between Lakers vs Heat and Thunder
 
4 genuine allstars... Miami has 3 at most...

There is no way the heat or thunder can match this

Who are we kidding? Are we really gonna pull that "the champs are the best till they get beat crap?

And okc has to be knocked off to prove the most stacked team since the 60s celtics is better than them?

Im a kobe fan who believes in giving kobe most credit for winning. But this year....



Ya i'l say it. This year they could win it all even if kobe got injured for the rest of the season and coached them from the sidelines


Truth. Its over

Dictator 08-18-2012 01:07 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
Please Don't start another troll war.

bluechox2 08-18-2012 01:10 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
If kobe gets injured, he'd be out on puusy patrol

PJR 08-18-2012 01:12 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
No quickness on the perimeter, questionable floor spacing(especially if Nash is going to have the ball in his hands)

They're in the hunt, but don't be foolish enough to insinuate they are some overwhelming favorite.

EnoughSaid 08-18-2012 01:13 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
:roll: Stop it. Just stop it man. There is only one elite player on your team, and that's Kobe. We know what he'll give you. We have absolutely NO idea on how Howard, Gasol and Nash will play, so stop predicting a championship when there are two better teams in the way.

funnystuff 08-18-2012 01:24 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes on
 
OKC is still better. Lakers might need wheelchairs soon, they're so old.

tmacattack33 08-18-2012 01:26 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
OKC has little chance.

Miami could be on another level though with Ray Allen. So Miami vs LA will be a great match up.

kennethgriffin 08-18-2012 01:28 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tmacattack33
OKC has little chance.

Miami could be on another level though with Ray Allen. So Miami vs LA will be a great match up.



Ray is nowhere near an allstar level anymore and wont get allot of PT

EnoughSaid 08-18-2012 01:29 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.

Story Up 08-18-2012 01:33 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.

Miami are weak, seriously. They are probably the weakest champs in the last 10 years. They had problems with Celtics and Pacers, they were fortunate to win all the close games with OKC but thunder sucked, they weren't the same team that dethroned SA and LA. Harden was atrocious, they gifted the Heat a title.

Seriously kid, just be here next year and font run away like a coward, cuz LA are way better built and would prolly beat your tram in 5 if both teams are clicking. No ones afraid of the heat, they honestly aren't that great.

kennethgriffin 08-18-2012 01:38 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.



Hey its not like its kobes fault they havent met in the finals. Kobes been to 4 finals since lebrons came into the league. And lebron choked 2 60+ win teams away

Legends66NBA7 08-18-2012 01:39 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
Quote:

There is only one elite player on your team, and that's Kobe.

Um, what ?

Howard at full strength is an elite player and might be the be 2nd best player in the game if that's the case.

They have 2 elite players, at least.

kennethgriffin 08-18-2012 01:42 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
Whats more damaging. Kobe losing to lebron in the finals and having a 5-8 record. Or lebron losing to kobe and having a 1-4 record


Lebron jas allllllllllllot more to lose than kobe. Basically lebrons legacy will be in kobes hands over the next 3 years

Lebron may verry well retire 1 for 6 in nba finals... Kobe at worst would end up 5 for 10 in nba finals.

Think about it

PJR 08-18-2012 01:44 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Story Up
Miami are weak, seriously. They are probably the weakest champs in the last 10 years. They had problems with Celtics and Pacers, they were fortunate to win all the close games with OKC but thunder sucked, they weren't the same team that dethroned SA and LA. Harden was atrocious, they gifted the Heat a title.

Seriously kid, just be here next year and font run away like a coward, cuz LA are way better built and would prolly beat your tram in 5 if both teams are clicking. No ones afraid of the heat, they honestly aren't that great.


Comfort yourself if you need to, buddy. :oldlol:

EnoughSaid 08-18-2012 01:44 PM

Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Um, what ?

Howard at full strength is an elite player and might be the be 2nd best player in the game if that's the case.

They have 2 elite players, at least.


Are you sure he'll be 100% after this injury? For now we can safely say Kobe will deliver for sure, but you don't know about anyone else.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy