Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lakers Are Here (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455418)

AirTupac 10-15-2018 12:01 AM

Lakers Are Here
 
GET READY

SET


...




LEGO



AirBonner 10-15-2018 12:05 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Thanks to LeBron for resurrecting this dead franchise :bowdown:

Proctor 10-15-2018 12:05 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Yes, the Lakers sure are here! :bowdown: :applause:
























































And they sure are hot garbage...enjoy a season of LeBaldo, Stephenson and McGee, and have a good Christmas after you disappear in December

kennethgriffen 10-15-2018 12:07 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
sorry but the lakers suck

Vino24 10-15-2018 12:08 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
sorry but the lakers suck

How does it feel to be an outsider? :lol

superduper 10-15-2018 12:10 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
sorry but the lakers suck


I'm going to have to disagree with you for once Kenny.

The Lakers are quite stacked.

kennethgriffen 10-15-2018 12:14 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vino24
How does it feel to be an outsider? :lol




when i was a fan of the lakers and kobe. guess how often i was bothered by a denver nuggets fan or a utah jazz fan. i was focussed on teams like boston


so guess where my focus is now as a raptor fan? surely not on a team that wont make the finals


youre officially the knicks of the west. totally overhyped by mainstream media and delusional fans

scuzzy 10-15-2018 12:30 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
when i was a fan of the lakers and kobe. guess how often i was bothered by a denver nuggets fan or a utah jazz fan. i was focussed on teams like boston


so guess where my focus is now as a raptor fan? surely not on a team that wont make the finals


3,000 posts about Lebron/Lakers in 3 months


tell us more about what bothers you kenneth :lol

LoneyROY7 10-15-2018 12:39 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
I'm so hyped for the Lakers home-opener against the Rockets.

Getting to see Harden vs. Bron 4 times a year now in the reg. season is gonna be fun.

kennethgriffen 10-15-2018 12:44 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scuzzy
3,000 posts about Lebron/Lakers in 3 months


tell us more about what bothers you kenneth :lol



if i trolled players/fans based on their level of competition then wouldnt i hate on kyrie and boston.. or the 76ers... or the warriors?


quite the contrary.. i hype up kyrie/embiid/durant all the time



when i mock lebron and his fans its simply due to the media and his fans being so damn annoying. if they werent so insane i'd probably like the guy

LoneyROY7 10-15-2018 12:47 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
if i trolled players/fans based on their level of competition then wouldnt i hate on kyrie and boston.. or the 76ers... or the warriors?


quite the contrary.. i hype up kyrie/embiid/durant all the time



when i mock lebron and his fans its simply due to the media and his fans being so damn annoying. if they werent so insane i'd probably like the guy


End of the day, you're just grasping at any player you think has a shot at besting LeBron in one way or another.

You don't really care about Durant, Kawhi, etc. Let's be honest here.

kennethgriffen 10-15-2018 12:57 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
End of the day, you're just grasping at any player you think has a shot at besting LeBron in one way or another.

You don't really care about Durant, Kawhi, etc. Let's be honest here.



oh ok


superduper 10-15-2018 12:57 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
if i trolled players/fans based on their level of competition then wouldnt i hate on kyrie and boston.. or the 76ers... or the warriors?


quite the contrary.. i hype up kyrie/embiid/durant all the time



when i mock lebron and his fans its simply due to the media and his fans being so damn annoying. if they werent so insane i'd probably like the guy


Truer words have never been spoken.

LoneyROY7 10-15-2018 12:59 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
oh ok



Damn bro, you better hope Kawhi's all healthy.

scuzzy 10-15-2018 01:23 AM

Re: Lakers Are Here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
when i was a fan of the lakers and kobe. guess how often i was bothered by a denver nuggets fan or a utah jazz fan. i was focussed on teams like boston

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
if i trolled players/fans based on their level of competition then wouldnt i hate on kyrie and boston.. or the 76ers... or the warriors?

i hype up kyrie/embiid/durant all the time


wait, what happened to Finals competition is what gets you hot n bothered as a Raps fan?


now it's, you only get hot n bothered by a 10th seed Lakers and prop up Raps finals/playoff competition?


you okay bro?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy