Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why is Pleezebelieve not banned? No, seriously. Somebody needs to answer this. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126627)

starface 04-01-2009 01:25 PM

Why is Pleezebelieve not banned? No, seriously. Somebody needs to answer this.

This guy literally makes dozens of identical, agenda-driven threads per day.

There is no excuse for this. Why is he not banned? He is the worst troll on this website. Somebody is slacking EXTREMELY hard in the moderation department.

BankShot 04-01-2009 01:30 PM

Re: Why is Pleezebelieve not banned? No, seriously. Somebody needs to answer this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by starface

There is no excuse for this. Why is he not banned? He is the worst troll on this website. Somebody is slacking EXTREMELY hard in the moderation department.

Because they don't IP-ban.... ban his PleezeBelieve account and you know he'll come back with another account, with more vengeance, so whats the point?? Its not like he has broken any rules, or made any obscene comments.

MMM 04-01-2009 01:32 PM

Re: Why is Pleezebelieve not banned? No, seriously. Somebody needs to answer this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BankShot
Because they don't IP-ban.... ban his PleezeBelieve account and you know he'll come back with another account, with more vengeance, so whats the point?? Its not like he has broken any rules, or made any obscene comments.

keep banning him over and over he will eventually learn or get fed up and go to a next board.

pete's montreux 04-01-2009 01:34 PM

Wasn't he let go for a while and then 'middle management' allowed him to come back?

Black Joker 04-01-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM
keep banning him over and over he will eventually learn or get fed up and go to a next board.

the thing is, trolls like him don't give up. it's ridiculous

statman32 04-01-2009 01:35 PM

Jeff/Steve ****ed up. For awhile they made it so he could see all the threads and even make threads but no one would see them besides him. He was wondering why no one was responding which would have been epic to see but for some reason they took off that function for him.

ZeN 04-01-2009 01:35 PM

Ignoring is the only solution...

Because you cant get banned, simply for being wrong.. you also have to be offencive..

So if he gets no attention, hopefully that will just cancel his angenda out..

pete's montreux 04-01-2009 01:37 PM

It doesn't help that he starts a thread, and gets 50 replies within the first minute.

west 04-01-2009 01:39 PM

Not a fan of Kobe and LeBron so i don't really get upset at what he post:pimp:

bigkingsfan 04-01-2009 01:39 PM

Other boards don't have problems with trolls, this board is too lenient giving people multiple chances.
Delete new names/ip ban works. Eventually they'll get tire of it.

pete's montreux 04-01-2009 01:42 PM

Honestly, I just don't think Jeff or Steve visit the boards very often. :confusedshrug:

Dasher 04-01-2009 01:42 PM

Free Dooms!!

PleezeBelieve 04-01-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete's montreux
It doesn't help that he starts a thread, and gets 50 replies within the first minute.

*poses with hands on hips, head propped up, nose in air*

John Smith 04-01-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starface

i'd say to ban you but your cool avatar saved u. that's a nice one!

PleezeBelieve 04-01-2009 01:52 PM

Think about the point of this thread. To try and purposefully bring more attention to me than I already recieve.

:eek:

You see, the OP loses even when he thinks he wins. People like fat statman 32 will read and post in this thread, but in the end, I will continue to be more entertaining, possess more swag, and ultimately remembered while the threadstarter continues to reigned unnoticed despite doubling my career-post count.

I always win.