Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Charlotte Hornets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162584)

Quizno 02-03-2010 12:14 AM

Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
all right fellas, tomorrow's the big game vs. the Lakers. and when i say big, i mean big for me because i'm gonna be there :D i'm not sure if you guys know the ISH poster artex, but he's my best friend in real life and he got us tickets in row 13!

i'll probably be the only bobcats fan there and i unfortunately don't have a jersey, but i'll be rocking my bobcats hat for sure and clown on every lakers fan in our section. i'll try to get as many pictures as i can.

let's go cats :cheers:

TheTicketStub 02-03-2010 03:32 AM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
I'd love to see Stephen Jackson guard Kobe and shut him down. 'Cats are impressing me this year. The defense and the hustle! Gerald Wallace is a due for an all star selection. He's been killing it on D the last few years.

BrentISballin 02-03-2010 10:53 AM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
sweet, since you'll be so close you should take a poster with something ridiculous about the bobcats on it.

rufuspaul 02-03-2010 12:03 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Awesome Quizno, we'll be looking for you and Artex. Maybe you can turn him into a cats fan and away from the dark side.

onewickedlady 02-03-2010 04:31 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Quizno--you are one brave man to be risking your life for the cause.......

Jeezy 02-03-2010 06:56 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
If we play like we did against Portland, we'll lose by 50. But I'm interested in seeing how we play against the best in the league. Not expecting a whole lot since it seems Wallace might not play. And DAMN I'm ready for this west coast swing to be over so I don't have to stay up late to watch the game.

artex 02-03-2010 08:42 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Awesome Quizno, we'll be looking for you and Artex. Maybe you can turn him into a cats fan and away from the dark side.


nevarrr!!!!!

onewickedlady 02-03-2010 09:10 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeezy
If we play like we did against Portland, we'll lose by 50. But I'm interested in seeing how we play against the best in the league. Not expecting a whole lot since it seems Wallace might not play. And DAMN I'm ready for this west coast swing to be over so I don't have to stay up late to watch the game.


Welcome to the fold!! But jeez, what news to have to report. No Wallace. A Diaw who shows up only when he feels like it. Yikes! And yes the games are way too late.

BrentISballin 02-03-2010 10:31 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Well assuming that the heat lose tonight, we will be pretty safe with the 6th spot tonight even if we lose.

Quizno 02-04-2010 02:26 AM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
good game, but i was so disappointed that gerald couldn't play. i only get one opportunity every year to see him, but oh well, it's probably not worth the risk.

was awesome seeing captain jack go off on artest though, he was amazing. diaw, on the other hand, just needs to go.

artex 02-04-2010 04:43 AM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quizno
good game, but i was so disappointed that gerald couldn't play. i only get one opportunity every year to see him, but oh well, it's probably not worth the risk.

was awesome seeing captain jack go off on artest though, he was amazing. diaw, on the other hand, just needs to go.


diaw is an idiot :oldlol: how many possessions did he waste with his stupid shot selection? s.jax was in beast mode, that last 3 at the very end was nuts

rufuspaul 02-04-2010 07:56 AM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Well we finish the road trip 3-3. I'm quite pleased. The schedule looks favorable up to the break. I hope Crash's injury won't keep him out long but you never know with a hamstring.

Jeezy 02-04-2010 06:07 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Didn't see a MINUTE of the game, tried to but passed out. Happy as I can be with a loss. And I agree 3-3 is much better than I'd thought we'd come out of this roadie.

onewickedlady 02-04-2010 06:38 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
WHY all of a sudden are we losing to the Lakers? :banghead:

rufuspaul 02-04-2010 09:29 PM

Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onewickedlady
WHY all of a sudden are we losing to the Lakers? :banghead:


Crash didn't play. I'm going all out and guaranteeing a victory March 5th.:oldlol:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy