Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441320)

Im Still Ballin 10-20-2017 01:07 PM

The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
http://theundefeated.com/features/nb...players-remix/

Kobe,
For 11 of his 20 seasons he was first-team All-NBA. The biggest knock on the Black Mamba is he was the second-best player on the Los Angeles Lakers for three of his five titles. But Kobe took an underwhelming roster minus Shaquille O’Neal to three straight Finals between 2008 and 2010, winning twice. His deadly baseline fadeaway, right foot kicking out, tongue askew, was nearly a carbon copy of Michael Jordan’s. Despite all of the Lakers’ drama, Bryant passed Jerry West as the franchise’s leading scorer and played for the same team for 20 years.
LeBron,
He is simply the greatest preps-to-pros player, edging out Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett and Moses Malone. He’s been to more NBA Finals than Michael Jordan (8 vs. 6) and had less of a roster in at least three of those Finals (bless Boobie Gibson’s heart in 2007). He can play any position on the court at any time and still puts dimes on his teammate’s palms at 32. When God decided to make the perfect basketball player, he made M.J. When he decided on an upgrade, he made ’Bron.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

WE WIN AGAIN! (Consensus) :banana:

riseagainst 10-20-2017 01:17 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Goat

Marchesk 10-20-2017 01:20 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Lebron has last as many finals as Kobe has won.

scuzzy 10-20-2017 01:24 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 

ArbitraryWater 10-20-2017 01:46 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
first time in my life i heard "irk"

SouBeachTalents 10-20-2017 01:54 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marchesk
Lebron has last as many finals as Kobe has won.

Wilt lost as many as Tony Parker won

SouBeachTalents 10-20-2017 01:54 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
CP3 was a giant omission

ArbitraryWater 10-20-2017 02:00 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
CP3 was a giant omission


reggie miller, ray allen, pierce, but not paul...

lol

LAZERUSS 10-20-2017 02:12 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
http://theundefeated.com/features/nb...players-remix/

Kobe,
For 11 of his 20 seasons he was first-team All-NBA. The biggest knock on the Black Mamba is he was the second-best player on the Los Angeles Lakers for three of his five titles. But Kobe took an underwhelming roster minus Shaquille O’Neal to three straight Finals between 2008 and 2010, winning twice. His deadly baseline fadeaway, right foot kicking out, tongue askew, was nearly a carbon copy of Michael Jordan’s. Despite all of the Lakers’ drama, Bryant passed Jerry West as the franchise’s leading scorer and played for the same team for 20 years.
LeBron,
He is simply the greatest preps-to-pros player, edging out Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett and Moses Malone. He’s been to more NBA Finals than Michael Jordan (8 vs. 6) and had less of a roster in at least three of those Finals (bless Boobie Gibson’s heart in 2007). He can play any position on the court at any time and still puts dimes on his teammate’s palms at 32. When God decided to make the perfect basketball player, he made M.J. When he decided on an upgrade, he made ’Bron.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

WE WIN AGAIN! (Consensus) :banana:


Mike Wise and his Undefeated Staff (of Unknowns BTW)...


http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...z13bowv6w05m06


Yep. He is trusty "expert" alright.

LAZERUSS 10-20-2017 02:26 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
Wilt lost as many as Tony Parker won


Tony Parker was one Ray Allen miracle away from having a 3-0 H2H Finals margin over Lebron, and a total record of 12-3 in those H2H's.

Parker >>>>>>> Lebron.

Smoke117 10-20-2017 02:27 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
CP3 was a giant omission


Definitely. I also laughed my ass off at the fact that they removed Drexler to add Reggie. That makes absolutely zero sense. You'd have to be a complete fool to believe Reggie is greater than Drexler.

SouBeachTalents 10-20-2017 02:43 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
Tony Parker was one Ray Allen miracle away from having a 3-0 H2H Finals margin over Lebron, and a total record of 12-3 in those H2H's.

Parker >>>>>>> Lebron.

Sam Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wilt

Xiao Yao You 10-20-2017 02:44 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoke117
Definitely. I also laughed my ass off at the fact that they removed Drexler to add Reggie. That makes absolutely zero sense. You'd have to be a complete fool to believe Reggie is greater than Drexler.


Iverson and Kidd are the two that wouldn't make my list. Drexler should certainly be there easily

Kblaze8855 10-20-2017 02:54 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
When you remove Drexler to add Reggie it just gives further proof that nobody in history is more propped up in retrospect than Reggie. There were not 12 people on the face of the earth including the state of Indiana who thought Reggie Miller was better than Clyde Drexler when they were playing. Even more ridiculous to me is that Reggie was 31 when he didn't make the first list so it's not like he wasn't established. And there wasn't one person alive saying he should have. People were asking where Dominique was. Nobody gave a shit about Reggie. I'm not even sure he was in the arena that day. But Drexler was. He would've been there had he not even made the list.....because he was an all star in 97 and Reggie wasn't....despite being years younger.

Reggie gets better the further you get from actually having to watch him play every week.

Stringer Bell 10-20-2017 03:31 PM

Re: The Undefeated NBA Top 50 ALL TIME List
 
Reggie over Drexler is hilarious.

So are Bill Walton's comments.

https://theundefeated.com/features/b...espn:frontpage

Quote:

“LeBron is a player that now transcends everything, including the concept of position,” he said. “What LeBron has done is spectacular, not just as a basketball player but as a human being. On the business level. And as a positive force for good. He is an intergalactic force for good.”

An intergalactic force for good?

“Yes,” Walton said. “An intergalactic force for good.”


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy