Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   we own the clippers lol!!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10251)

zident 09-04-2006 03:17 PM

we own the clippers lol!!!

in the clippers and suns forum guys were talkin about it going to be a dog fight between clipps and suns for the best team n the pacific division..... but the clipps cant even beat us so how can they say they are a better team than us ....:hammerhead: WE OWN THEM whats the streak at now 18???? lmao if yous ta ask me i think we're gonna make some noise this same season and we're gonna turn plenty of heads this rush so suns u better watch out cuz we ain da lakers .....when we have u down we're gonna keep ya down fa the kill!!!....KKINNGS FA LIFE

BradMiller52 09-04-2006 03:18 PM

lol Don't jynx it man. Let's just hope the ownage continues:applause: :banana:

zident 09-04-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradMiller52
lol Don't jynx it man. Let's just hope the ownage continues:applause: :banana:

lol i feel sorry for them man cuz they call themselves the elite team in the west when they even cant beat us and were talkin about championship lol hahaha gats to be crazy :roll: maybe we should give them atleast one this yr ...... i cant stand lookin at there pitaful faces when we blow them out n arco and in the staples each yr ...and i'm tired of their fans throwing things at our great star players because they are saww losers....MAYBE ATLEAST ONE THIS YEAR GUYS PLEASE:violin: lmao they deserve it because mobley was a former king.... so clipps thank mobley for that "W" which we might hand to u guys........ i remember last year early in the forth Mike dunve. ask Adelman to put in his 12th man team so it could be a fair game.........hahahahaha
line up in the forth(4th quatr)
pg Jason hart (hahaha)
sg ronnie price
sf big nasty williamson
pf JAMAL SAMPSON (hahahahaha) that one was halrious lol
c potapenko

lmao clipps suck lol ...n that line was against the "ELITE TEAM" in the west
pg sam i am
sg mobley
sf corey
pf elton brand
c kaman
and we still manage to give our real starters about 10 mins rest and we still won the game by double digits hahaha .....say Elite team ...lol that ones for the books

Targus™ 09-04-2006 04:27 PM

Sad part is, that's about the only thing we own.

lakers-city 09-04-2006 04:34 PM

too bad that the clippers are the only thing about LA that you own :pimp:

:rockon:

BradMiller52 09-04-2006 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakers-city

:rockon:

Ehhh we'll own you too next season.

The thing I like about the clippers is that their fans aren't huge *******s like laker fans!

zident 09-04-2006 04:52 PM

[quote=lakers-city]too bad that the clippers are the only thing about LA that you own :pimp:

to bad the suns own u guys...... made history on u guys....embarrased u guys... made fun of u guys....... dnt even respect u guys.... and all u could do is brag about the past how about when we almost swept u guy n 05 talk about that geek u guys lucked out that one game....Oh my bad thats right lol u guys didnt even MAKE THE PLAYOFFS sorry ass team traded shaq for ODOM???????:violin: :banghead: :hammerhead: :confusedshrug: hmmm dnt kno....n since u like to brag about the past talk about how u guys got swept in 99 from the spurs lol nah das some good past ....lakers and clippers are bunch of goans its all about the present now if u didnt get that memo already....... if u ask me who own the lakers i'll say DETRIOT....n BOSTON since u wanna go in the past.......04 u guys got embarrased again in the finals talk about that......... i hate u laker goans cant u see y boston isnt talkin about the past???? cuz they no it doesnt count ne more dufas....... but hey wat eva rocks u to sleep go ahead try make the playoffs this rush and stop :violin: :cry: crying about the past... Be like a real team and make the playoffs 8 consec yrs back to back ...which i may add we were a losing team and!!!! 8 consec year we embarrased the clippers which is a LA!! team dnt worry. this world is round what goes around always comes around lakers ...yall time is now hahahahaha Score 81 verses Artest kobe!!! jackass

Targus™ 09-04-2006 05:15 PM

just leave it, arguing with laker fans is like arguing with somebody who doesn't speak english.

zident 09-04-2006 05:24 PM

ur right arguing with them is like talkin to a gay spanish guy who cant speak english lol i hate laker fans ...atleast the ones who cant listen to both sides and view them ....

BradMiller52 09-04-2006 05:47 PM

And things like what just took place are why Jeff needs to give me or big boi baller mod power...

lakers-city 09-04-2006 06:37 PM

[quote=zident]
Quote:

to bad the suns own u guys...... made history on u guys....embarrased u guys... made fun of u guys....... dnt even respect u guys.... and all u could do is brag about the past how about when we almost swept u guy n 05 talk about that geek u guys lucked out that one game....Oh my bad thats right lol u guys didnt even MAKE THE PLAYOFFS sorry ass team traded shaq for ODOM??????? hmmm dnt kno....n since u like to brag about the past talk about how u guys got swept in 99 from the spurs lol nah das some good past ....lakers and clippers are bunch of goans its all about the present now if u didnt get that memo already....... if u ask me who own the lakers i'll say DETRIOT....n BOSTON since u wanna go in the past.......04 u guys got embarrased again in the finals talk about that......... i hate u laker goans cant u see y boston isnt talkin about the past???? cuz they no it doesnt count ne more dufas....... but hey wat eva rocks u to sleep go ahead try make the playoffs this rush and stop crying about the past... Be like a real team and make the playoffs 8 consec yrs back to back ...which i may add we were a losing team and!!!! 8 consec year we embarrased the clippers which is a LA!! team dnt worry. this world is round what goes around always comes around lakers ...yall time is now hahahahaha Score 81 verses Artest kobe!!! jackass

stop living in the past ?? that means that the lakers actually have a past :violin: and is a past of winning, not like the kings a past of getting owned and choking against the lakeshow, like shaq said "you'll never be the capital of california" and detroit owns LA ?? because they won a couple fluke championships with injured magic and shaq/kobe tension ?? :stupid:

win a ring and come back to me :applause:

boston owns LA, they are the only ones allowed to brag, the lakers own philadelphia, san antonio, portland, indiana, new jersey, philadelphia, minnesotta and specially the all-time choking franchise of sactown queens :applause:

Targus™ 09-04-2006 07:06 PM

forget the past, everyone knows that the Kings are better than the Lakers right now and if they had a 7 game series Kings would take it in 5 MAYBE 6.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-05-2006 10:06 AM

i see some rivalry going on.. uh oh !

zident 09-06-2006 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
i see some rivalry going on.. uh oh !

i dnt we jus hate the sryy ass lakers das it :hammerhead:

LakersDynasty 09-06-2006 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Targus™
forget the past, everyone knows that the Kings are better than the Lakers right now and if they had a 7 game series Kings would take it in 5 MAYBE 6.

Lakers had a better record last year. Head to head, 2-2. Laker Chips=14, Kings=0.

I rest my case. :pimp:

bigboi_baller 09-06-2006 10:58 AM

i decline to argue until everyone begins to refer to the lakers as the kobees and ends each post with "kb24 fo life", kb24 fo life!

BradMiller52 09-06-2006 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Lakers had a better record last year. Head to head, 2-2. Laker Chips=14, Kings=0.

If you're going to count all the past laker rings from like the 60s and **** you should count the one the Kings won as the royals too. Just sayin.

Targus™ 09-06-2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

:stupid: . yeah let me refresh your memory dork...umm they made a trade halfway through the season, so comparing anything to that is like comparing it with 2 different teams. I'm not sure exactly the Kings' record with Artest, but if they had him all year they would have had a much better record then the Kobees.

Case Closed.

Kobe24 09-06-2006 08:38 PM

Case closed? Still 2-2. 1-1 after Artest right? Where are you getting at? Why do fans of losing teams have such a big mouth? Clipps and Sac fans think they can speak to us. It's a privilege talking to a winner.

LakersDynasty 09-06-2006 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Targus™
:stupid: . yeah let me refresh your memory dork...umm they made a trade halfway through the season, so comparing anything to that is like comparing it with 2 different teams. I'm not sure exactly the Kings' record with Artest, but if they had him all year they would have had a much better record then the Kobees.

Case Closed.

:applause: And we ended the season 11-3 and almost shocked the world by eliminating the Suns. Your Point?

Targus™ 09-06-2006 09:36 PM

you guys are retarded. we got artest on the go, there was no chemistry at the end of the season we just found ways to win. the lakers who have been together the whole season should have swept us...pfft shows how good u are :roll: .

Quote:

:applause: And we ended the season 11-3 and almost shocked the world by eliminating the Suns. Your Point?

oh c'mon you're trying to make such a big deal out of it.."shocked the world" ooooh :confusedshrug: and u didn't even win. clippers took them to 7 games too, Suns aren't built for the playoffs Now if you would have taken Dallas or San Antonio to 7 games then it would be something. but for right now go get some knowledge...then we'll talk.

actually, nah forget it I don't have time to talk to little laker fans.:rollingeyes: peace. :pimp:

bigboi_baller 09-07-2006 12:56 AM

laker fans taking the suns to seven means nothing. if you lose game 7, you still lose 100%.

Targus™ 09-07-2006 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
laker fans taking the suns to seven means nothing. if you lose game 7, you still lose 100%.

word :pimp:

zident 09-07-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

laker fans are jus morons ya kno..... whats the sense of having a 3-1 lead and losing ^ i agree wit ya big boi a win is a win. and a lost..... is def. a lost so stop crying laker fans cuz odom didnt foul marion on that rebound...hahaha he's an idiot.
u laker fans are gonna go to the grave braggin about tha past..and i know y too??? i dnt blame u guys for bringing up history to cushin the fact that u guys are on a decline ... u guys look worse on paper every yr now.... every year u guys are doing more n more shyte to the roster ...and u guys know it so now every losing season u guys have ...jus so u guys can talk now u bring up the past...lol good stra. lol but i picked up on it a lil while now.... u guys could finish 0-82 this season.....and u guys would bring up....... "ohhhhhh How bout that horry shot that sank the queens" "ohhhhh what about that 81 points by kobe" blah blah blah u guys are total loser and thats sad and u guys for got u didnt even make the playoffs lastyr. *******s..... but i never hear u guys talk about the past when u guys got SWEPT from detriot in 1990 finals (showtime lakers) HA! show time my ass ....they got show timed...... either u guys dnt talk about 1999 when u guys got SWEPT in the WCF from san an..... or how about in 04' when DETRIOT AGAIN used and embarrassed u guys in the finals..... DETRIOT OWN U GUYS from then to now talk about that kina past......

bigboi_baller 09-07-2006 08:16 PM

lol. I love kings-lakers hate. It reminds me when both teams were top 3 in the league.

So what do you guys think about next year? Who has the better record the kings or the lakers?

Targus™ 09-07-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

lol. I love kings-lakers hate. It reminds me when both teams were top 3 in the league.

So what do you guys think about next year? Who has the better record the kings or the lakers?

Kings ... duh u shouldn't have to ask :rollingeyes:

bigboi_baller 09-07-2006 09:38 PM

I was more interested in the why, rather than the who.

LakersDynasty 09-07-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zident
laker fans are jus morons ya kno..... whats the sense of having a 3-1 lead and losing ^ i agree wit ya big boi a win is a win. and a lost..... is def. a lost so stop crying laker fans cuz odom didnt foul marion on that rebound...hahaha he's an idiot.
u laker fans are gonna go to the grave braggin about tha past..and i know y too??? i dnt blame u guys for bringing up history to cushin the fact that u guys are on a decline ... u guys look worse on paper every yr now.... every year u guys are doing more n more shyte to the roster ...and u guys know it so now every losing season u guys have ...jus so u guys can talk now u bring up the past...lol good stra. lol but i picked up on it a lil while now.... u guys could finish 0-82 this season.....and u guys would bring up....... "ohhhhhh How bout that horry shot that sank the queens" "ohhhhh what about that 81 points by kobe" blah blah blah u guys are total loser and thats sad and u guys for got u didnt even make the playoffs lastyr. *******s..... but i never hear u guys talk about the past when u guys got SWEPT from detriot in 1990 finals (showtime lakers) HA! show time my ass ....they got show timed...... either u guys dnt talk about 1999 when u guys got SWEPT in the WCF from san an..... or how about in 04' when DETRIOT AGAIN used and embarrassed u guys in the finals..... DETRIOT OWN U GUYS from then to now talk about that kina past......

:applause: Paragraphs are your friend. By the way, nice grammar and spelling.

zident 09-07-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

:applause: Paragraphs are your friend. By the way, nice grammar and spelling.

^ lol i see where your headed...my english teacher...hahahaha ur bug and u have nothing else to say about basketball my friend i just shut u dwn.....lol no one else had a prob wit my spellings and gramma onli u...... hahahahaha what a loser having to get technical cuz u guys are sweep machines lol ....... ass!!!!

LakersDynasty 09-08-2006 04:28 AM

Quote:

^ lol i see where your headed...my english teacher...hahahaha ur bug and u have nothing else to say about basketball my friend i just shut u dwn.....lol no one else had a prob wit my spellings and gramma onli u...... hahahahaha what a loser having to get technical cuz u guys are sweep machines lol ....... ass!!!!

Why say something? I agree with your post. Totally agree with you being an Idiot, what else is there to say? Who's going to listen to a 12 year old's opinion anyway? :confusedshrug:

bigboi_baller 09-08-2006 10:44 AM

Quote:

I used to type like that then jeff got after me and threatened me

Kobe24 09-08-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

Farm boy.

BradMiller52 09-08-2006 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe24
Farm boy.

That has to be the oldest insult in the book:violin:

lakers-city 09-08-2006 08:28 PM

win a ring and we'll have a discussion :cry:

Kobe24 09-08-2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

win a ring and we'll have a discussion :cry:

co-sign.

lebron_zoom 09-08-2006 11:43 PM

Quote:

in the clippers and suns forum guys were talkin about it going to be a dog fight between clipps and suns for the best team n the pacific division..... but the clipps cant even beat us so how can they say they are a better team than us ....:hammerhead: WE OWN THEM whats the streak at now 18???? lmao if yous ta ask me i think we're gonna make some noise this same season and we're gonna turn plenty of heads this rush so suns u better watch out cuz we ain da lakers .....when we have u down we're gonna keep ya down fa the kill!!!....KKINNGS FA LIFE

uhhh.. you guys may be better than the clippers head to head but the clippers still finish better in standings...If the kings do better this year then we can say theyre a better team but for now lets stop pointing fingers.

bigboi_baller 09-08-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
uhhh.. you guys may be better than the clippers head to head but the clippers still finish better in standings...If the kings do better this year then we can say theyre a better team but for now lets stop pointing fingers.

The clips, kings, and lakers are going to be close record wise thir year. I think it will end being in that order in the standings: clips, kings, lakers.

Kobe24 09-09-2006 01:11 AM

Quote:

The clips, kings, and lakers are going to be close record wise thir year. I think it will end being in that order in the standings: clips, kings, lakers.

Wrong. Lakers,Clippers then Kings but all 3 makes the playoffs.

Targus™ 09-09-2006 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe24
Wrong. Lakers,Clippers then Kings but all 3 makes the playoffs.

:stupid: :roll: , there comes a time when your homerism just goes too far. right there is a great example of it. Kings will have a much better record than the Lakers, it'll be the Clippers who they'll have to battle with.

BradMiller52 09-09-2006 02:42 AM

Can we please stop assuring things and making predictions like this? Someone's going to end up looking like a dumbass and unless you got a crystal ball you don't know if it's you or them.