Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ana Ivanovic-Hottest Woman's Tennis Player (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90640)

High Potential 06-07-2008 04:24 PM

Ana Ivanovic-Hottest Woman's Tennis Player

The number 1 women's tennis player in the world, and also the hottest, Ana Ivanovic. I don't get why people thought Sharapova was hot, is it just because she is blond? This girl is fox.

D-Wade 06-07-2008 04:34 PM

Re: Ana Ivanovic-Hottest Woman's Tennis Player

Ana is simply amazing. Brunnete, Nice figure and cute looking.

LJJ 06-07-2008 04:41 PM

What are you talking about man. The whole Sharapova marketing thing is out of control, but Sharapova is hot. :cheers:

I'd smash and so would you.

High Potential 06-07-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ
What are you talking about man. The whole Sharapova marketing thing is out of control, but Sharapova is hot. :cheers:

I'd smash and so would you.

Yeh, but she's like a 7, Ana is a 10.

-primetime- 06-07-2008 04:51 PM

good lord...

I need to star paying attention to women's tennis

she may very well be the hottest female athlete in not only woman's tennis but ALL OF SPORTS PERIOD!!!

she looks like she could work for victoria's secret if she wanted....although I am not sure how tall she is....she might be too short for modeling...

D-Wade 06-07-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -primetime-
good lord...

I need to star paying attention to women's tennis

she may very well be the hottest female athlete in not only woman's tennis but ALL OF SPORTS PERIOD!!!

she looks like she could work for victoria's secret if she wanted....although I am not sure how tall she is....she might be too short for modeling...

6ft 1 and a half inch and still only 20 years old

High Potential 06-07-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Wade
6ft 1 and a half inch

her boobs are too small for modeling I think from her working out so much and being ripped. I have fun watching her play tennis :D

-primetime- 06-07-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

6ft 1 and a half inch and still only 20 years old

OMG she is tall as hell for a woman...

no wonder she can move around the tennis court so fast...

-primetime- 06-07-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by High Potential
her boobs are too small for modeling I think from her working out so much and being ripped. I have fun watching her play tennis :D

there are plenty of flat chested chicks with million dollar modeling careers...

not all of them are like Tyra Banks

D-Wade 06-07-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

OMG she is tall as hell for a woman...

no wonder she can move around the tennis court so fast...

I wonder what she is like in the bedroom

wTFaMonkey 06-07-2008 04:57 PM

sharapova is still better

High Potential 06-07-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

there are plenty of flat chested chicks with million dollar modeling careers...

not all of them are like Tyra Banks

Not lingerie models though:(

Lebron23 06-07-2008 04:57 PM

Hot Stuff :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

High Potential 06-07-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

I wonder what she is like in the bedroom

One of Sharapova's boy friends dumped her because he said she makes NO NOISE AT ALL in the bedroom. He said it was like getting coal for Christmas. Sleeping with a girl like Ivanovic must be amazing, she's only 2 inches shorter than me, and way stronger and more cut I wonder what that would be like.

D-Wade 06-07-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by High Potential
One of Sharapova's boy friends dumped her because he said she makes NO NOISE AT ALL in the bedroom. He said it was like getting coal for Christmas. Sleeping with a girl like Ivanovic must be amazing, she's only 2 inches shorter than me, and way stronger and more cut I wonder what that would be like.

Yeah lol. Search the forum, i posted a thread on him saying that. He said she does not even move. Just lies there.

NY Comeback 06-07-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Yeah lol. Search the forum, i posted a thread on him saying that. He said she does not even move. Just lies there.

:roll:

jamal99 06-07-2008 05:48 PM

I saw Ana live and she has absolutely amazing natural beauty...

L.Kizzle 06-07-2008 05:55 PM

Serena > sport of tennis

XxNeXuSxX 06-07-2008 06:00 PM

Maybe just because I'm a "black guy", but I don't see what's so amazing about this girl? In fact, she looks completely average to me :confusedshrug:

SweetLikeTea 06-07-2008 06:26 PM

The Hottest Player out there.

-primetime- 06-07-2008 06:29 PM

uuhhh...

we have a new gay poster here?

SonofJudas 06-07-2008 06:31 PM

I know yall too young to remember a certain Martina NAvratilova, the hottest Woman tennis player, yall should check her video.

http://daytimetalk.com/2008/04/08/ma...bian-on-oprah/

HitandRun Reggie 06-07-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetLikeTea
The Hottest Player out there.

That you Bracer? Lost your girlish crush on Beckham?

SweetLikeTea 06-07-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
That you Bracer? Lost your girlish crush on Beckham?

I am not Bracer, but I think Beckham is the bee's knees. He still has a place in my heart even though he married that twig. We could have been beautiful together.

nicknamefrank 06-07-2008 08:45 PM

kournikova needs to return to tennis

High Potential 06-08-2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Maybe just because I'm a "black guy", but I don't see what's so amazing about this girl? In fact, she looks completely average to me :confusedshrug:

Nice ass and exotic looking face, she looks like freakin Adriana Lima

Younggrease 06-08-2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Im a black guy and I think she is by far the hottest tennis player in the world. She has a great face, gorgeous lips, a great shape and exotic skin color plus she carries herself well. I would take her over most of the black girls people here drool over(ex. chick in the other thread)

~LA's fine$t~ 06-08-2008 02:32 AM

Yep, bar none the most beautiful women in tennis to me.
I love her sweet accent too, she's such a humble player.

~LA's fine$t~ 06-08-2008 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Serena > sport of tennis

You think black people are the best at every single thing in this world.
I remember a thread about different types of instruments, and you asked us who the best musician is at playing each of those instruments. All 15 names that you listed were black, and half of them were not that great.

I have no problem with you giving black people praises because there are a lot of great black people in this world, and a lot of them are underrated etc. but you're just way over the top.

To the point I stopped reading your biased posts.

lovethetriangle 06-08-2008 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~LA's fine$t~
You think black people are the best at every single thing in this world.
I remember a thread about different types of instruments, and you asked us who the best musician is at playing each of those instruments. All 15 names that you listed were black, and half of them were not that great.

I have no problem with you giving black people praises because there are a lot of great black people in this world, and a lot of them are underrated etc. but you're just way over the top.

To the point I stopped reading your biased posts.

You're a great poster kizzle but unfortunately, this is a rather fair judgment.

AIrules 06-08-2008 09:52 AM

0o0o0o0o0 Mamma

Emile 06-08-2008 10:11 AM

Oh yeah, for sure.. She's amazing.

BTW, what is it about tennis....women's tennis especially.

I've noticed that every year there seems to be a new young great player who's only around 20, wins a grand slam or two and then next year it's another player that's doing all the same to the same script, young, up and coming, winning a big grand slam tournament..

I mean, is it just me there? What is that all about? Do they get past their prime when they turn 21 or what?

LJJ 06-08-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emile
Oh yeah, for sure.. She's amazing.

BTW, what is it about tennis....women's tennis especially.

I've noticed that every year there seems to be a new young great player who's only around 20, wins a grand slam or two and then next year it's another player that's doing all the same to the same script, young, up and coming, winning a big grand slam tournament..

I mean, is it just me there? What is that all about? Do they get past their prime when they turn 21 or what?

Who are you talking about?

Last grand slam winners:
2008 Maria Sharapova (3/3) / Ana Ivanovic (1/1)

2007 Serena Williams (8/8) / Justine Henin (6/7) / Venus Williams (6/6) / Justine Henin (7/7)

2006 Amelie Mauresmo (1/2) / Justine Henin (5/7) / Amelie Mauresmo (2/2) / Maria Sharapova (2/3)

2005 Serena Williams (7/8) / Justine Henin (4/7) / Venus Williams (5/6) / Kim Clijsters(1/1)

Clijsters, both Williams, Mauresmo, Henin these are all seasoned vets for tennis standards. Only Maria and Ana are young but Maria already won three GS's and Ana looks like she's here to stay too.

But yes, in tennis you enter your prime when you are about 22, and your prime stops when you are about 26. This is because experience and playing 'smart' is not that important in tennis, it is much more about being explosive.

plowking 06-08-2008 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ

Last grand slam winners:

2007 Serena Williams (8/8) / Justine Henin (6/7) / Venus Williams (6/6) / Justine Henin (7/7)

2006 Amelie Mauresmo (1/2) / Justine Henin (5/7) / Amelie Mauresmo (2/2) / Maria Sharapova (2/3)

2005 Serena Williams (7/8) / Justine Henin (4/7) / Venus Williams (5/6) / Kim Clijsters(1/1)

Clijsters, both Williams, Mauresmo, Henin these are all seasoned vets for tennis standards. Only Maria and Ana are young but Maria already won three GS's and Ana looks like she's here to stay too.

But yes, in tennis you enter your prime when you are about 22, and your prime stops when you are about 26. This is because experience and playing 'smart' is not that important in tennis, it is much more about being explosive.

Gael Monflies and James Blake should be one and two then. Tennis is all about smarts. Federer isn't exactly the most gifted athlete though he is strong and smart with his shots. His shots are mainly about placement and looking to get the opponent wrong footed. This is why you see him dominate a lot at the back of the court. Then, when he senses the opponent is off balance he gets a lot of easy points at the net.

plowking 06-08-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ

Last grand slam winners:

Also I think the fact that a guy like Andre Agassi dominated the sport for a while indicates that tennis is mainly about smarts and experience.

LJJ 06-08-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking
Gael Monflies and James Blake should be one and two then. Tennis is all about smarts. Federer isn't exactly the most gifted athlete though he is strong and smart with his shots. His shots are mainly about placement and looking to get the opponent wrong footed. This is why you see him dominate a lot at the back of the court. Then, when he senses the opponent is off balance he gets a lot of easy points at the net.

But Federer is not as good as he was three years a go. He is one of the best athletes in the tennis sport ever by the way. Hard hitter, great runner, great stamina.

And I'm not saying there won't be and ocaissonal 30 year old that will do great, but on average tennis players do have their peak at a much younger age compared to most other sports. Why is that then?

Scott Pippen 06-08-2008 11:25 AM

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Dasher 06-08-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

I agree. She is not double take gorgeous, but neither is Maria Sharapova, or Anna Kournikova. Tennis players for the most part aren't hot.

NotWorthy 06-08-2008 12:08 PM

Ivanovic is hot, cuter with her hat on though!

XxNeXuSxX 06-08-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Younggrease
Im a black guy and I think she is by far the hottest tennis player in the world. She has a great face, gorgeous lips, a great shape and exotic skin color plus she carries herself well. I would take her over most of the black girls people here drool over(ex. chick in the other thread)

I don't get this "exotic skin color", if by that you mean tan, than I agree, billions of people have this same "exotic tone". Her face is incredibly average to me, a scrunched nose, small eyes, and good proportion, nothing really to write home about. And what's this about gorgeous lips? They look like any cute girl's lips.

Although the pictures aren't the greatest, I don't see any real great curves on her as well. I don't really see much to drool over in any of those pics at all, and there's no hint that her ass is that fine either.

I just hate the perception people get when they overrate all athletes looks, especially the top of line athletes (eg: Sharapova, Serena). I bet you could see girls that looked this good walking down a city street for 15 minutes.