Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102321)

Abstrax 09-08-2008 12:14 PM

OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Dallas dominates these pretenders 38-14

-primetime- 09-08-2008 12:48 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
McNabb scares me a little

I admitt

I just hope Newman wll be ready

cartmanclone 09-08-2008 12:51 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
My prediction: Cowboys 42, Iggles-21

Mcnabb throws three picks

Doomsday Dallas 09-08-2008 01:05 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Cowboys - 41
Eagles - 10

Close Game in the first 2 minutes.

Rasheed1 09-08-2008 01:08 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cartmanclone
My prediction: Cowboys 42, Iggles-21

Mcnabb throws three picks



McNabb has the lowest interception% in the history of the league.....


change your prediction



I predict we stifle the cowgirls again.... Dallas wont be breezing thru our secondary like they did to the Browns.... We got a pass rush (giants d coordinator stole our style and took it to NY last year)... We'll just blitz Romo's ass and play tight coverage behind it.....just like we did in the second game last year... Like the giants also did in the playoffs


secondary looks great

McNabb looks great

Westbrook looks great

Desean Jackson looks great... Better hope your secondary doesnt get embarassed by a rookie on MNF

Lj looks good



Cant wait for monday night

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-08-2008 01:35 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Cowboys - 41
Eagles - 10

Close Game in the first 2 minutes.


that's a bad prediction

Doomsday Dallas 09-08-2008 01:37 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
that's a bad prediction


I know... I got it more like...

Cowboys - 24
Eagles - 20

mlh1981 09-08-2008 01:39 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
I wouldn't use the Cleveland game as a barometer for how good the Cowboys are. Tony Romo had ALL day to throw. That sort of protection is very unusual. Dallas may have a good offensive line, but that type of protection is unlikely to repeat itself.

Also, Cleveland is probably a bit overrated. A better team than what they were a few years ago, but not sure that they are the darlings that everyone has made them out to be. So it will be interesting to see how Dallas fares against a team that is coming off a dominating performance against St. Louis (the Rams aren't much of a measuring stick, either)

Abstrax 09-08-2008 01:43 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
10-6 is nothing to be ashamed of and Dallas dominated on the road.

Eagles dominated the 2nd worst team ast year at home. Cowboys should have TNew back next week.

Cowboys win this game easily and Ware blows up McNabb for injury.

Also, I hope the Eagles blitz all day, because Witten will desroy them over the middle and now we have Felix Jones for quick hitting screens to keep em off Romo.

BTW, Felix Jones is gonna be a stud.

iggy> 09-08-2008 01:59 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstrax
10-6 is nothing to be ashamed of and Dallas dominated on the road.

Eagles dominated the 2nd worst team ast year at home. Cowboys should have TNew back next week.

Cowboys win this game easily and Ware blows up McNabb for injury.

Also, I hope the Eagles blitz all day, because Witten will desroy them over the middle and now we have Felix Jones for quick hitting screens to keep em off Romo.

BTW, Felix Jones is gonna be a stud.

u forget that the cowturds cant beat the eagles in texas stadium, mostly because theyre gay. last two games there - 10-6, 23-7. your fraud offense will be exposed again next monday.

and for the record, the rams defense>the browns defense. 2007 rank: rams-21st, browns-31st.

now stfu. :hammertime:

Rasheed1 09-08-2008 02:08 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstrax
10-6 is nothing to be ashamed of and Dallas dominated on the road.



I saw the game... Cleveland barely showed up...

the touchdown the browns scored was practically given to them by the cowboys and their penalties....

I saw some things that might be problems for the cowboys.... I saw Pac man get beat a few times.... One time he even tackled his man in the end zone to keep from getting beat...

thats gonna be a problem for Dallas this week


Quote:

Eagles dominated the 2nd worst team ast year at home. Cowboys should have TNew back next week.

Eagles dominated the Rams they were like 0-11 on 3rd down.. they couldnt even breathe.... Lito, Sheldon, Sante, Dawk :cheers: and we got dudes up front to put alot more pressure on Romo than cleveland did....

Blitzing like we did in Dallas last year...



Quote:

Cowboys win this game easily and Ware blows up McNabb for injury.

predicting injury is low class



Quote:

Also, I hope the Eagles blitz all day,

I hope we do too :cheers:

-primetime- 09-08-2008 02:27 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I saw the game... Cleveland barely showed up...
the touchdown the browns scored was practically given to them by the cowboys and their penalties....

and St. Louis did?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I saw some things that might be problems for the cowboys.... I saw Pac man get beat a few times.... One time he even tackled his man in the end zone to keep from getting beat...

thats gonna be a problem for Dallas this week

Newman

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I hope we do too :cheers:

Garrett will just run dump passes to Barber all night long...

I wouldn't blitz too much if I was Philly...gotta sprinkle it in there just right.

Rasheed1 09-08-2008 02:36 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -primetime-
and St. Louis did?


St Louis had no choice....

like I said, they punted 11 times and didnt score till midway thru the 4th :oldlol: they got smothered

Quote:

Newman

Is he healthy? :oldlol: If he isnt 100%, he better sit this one out....

wouldnt want to see a rookie burn him like toast on MNF


Quote:

Garrett will just run dump passes to Barber all night long...

dink and dump is fine with us... :applause: your offense is supposed to throw down the field, not in the flat... throwing to Barber is better than throwing to TO...

Quote:

I wouldn't blitz too much if I was Philly...gotta sprinkle it in there just right.


Jim Johnson will send the house at Romo a few times to see if he can handle it... if he can? we'll back off... bit if he cant? we'll just keep bringing the blitz and daring him to beat it.

GOBB 09-08-2008 02:39 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
primetime Mcnabb scares you now? Need I copy/paste your posts about Mcnabb?

Cowboys should have drafted Desean Jackson instead of Michael Jenkins.

Dasher 09-08-2008 02:44 PM

Re: OFFICIAL Filthadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -primetime-
McNabb scares me a little

I admitt

I just hope Newman wll be ready

You are a p*ssy. The Cowboys are taking this.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy