Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Let's Say... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115772)

Looten Plunder 01-08-2009 01:58 PM

Let's Say...

I needed 11 posters to complete a Danny Ocean style heist. Which posters would have the skills to be hired to do the job?

The first guy who comes to mind is the legendary Jabes. He could be the computer hacker of the squad.

Linguists, tough guys, actors, security guy etc. would be needed for the gig.

1.Jabes
2.Kwajo
3.Dasher
4.Bean

i seen hippos 01-08-2009 02:08 PM

Re: Let's Say...

You need anyone to torture people?

I've practiced enough on frogs and insects I think. Time to graduate.

But I will only do it if it's hot women and girls and I can have sex with them after the job (my job) is done.

JayGuevara 01-08-2009 02:09 PM

You want 11 people to sing Caribbean Queen, Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car, Loverboy, and When The Going Gets Tough...? :confusedshrug:

rufuspaul 01-08-2009 02:10 PM

Dasher as the tough guy.

Looten Plunder 01-08-2009 02:10 PM

You may have to be put in reserve. I am hoping to make this a smooth operation. Kwajo has been added to the list. He is a seafaring man, and the job requires someone to pilot a speedboat.

Looten Plunder 01-08-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayGuevara
You want 11 people to sing Caribbean Queen, Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car, Loverboy, and When The Going Gets Tough...? :confusedshrug:

Danny Ocean. You are thinking about the great Billy Ocean.

i seen hippos 01-08-2009 02:13 PM

So you DON'T want a torturer/rapist?

How the F are you going turn this into movie? Or at least one that will be interesting.

Looten Plunder 01-08-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos
So you DON'T want a torturer/rapist?

How the F are you going turn this into movie? Or at least one that will be interesting.

This will not be a movie. I am planning an actual heist. It will be brazen and daring. Songs will be written about it, and the principles will have rappers use their names for aliases.

Odomize 01-08-2009 02:19 PM

jeff as danny ocean

KeylessEntry 01-08-2009 02:20 PM

How about Mathius as ****ing **** **** the explosives expert?

Mathius

i seen hippos 01-08-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looten Plunder
This will not be a movie. I am planning an actual heist. It will be brazen and daring. Songs will be written about it, and the principles will have rappers use their names for aliases.

Oh. Well this might be the gayest heist ever. Maybe Kanye West will do a song about it while dancing under strobe lights with a pink shirt on and aviators.

Michael Jackson on the chorus?:confusedshrug:

JayGuevara 01-08-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looten Plunder
Danny Ocean. You are thinking about the great Billy Ocean.

As were you before the post was edited apparently.

Billy Ocean > any other ocean, Atlantic, Pacific, Danny, etc.

Cannonball 01-08-2009 02:22 PM

=weapons expert.

InspiredLebowski 01-08-2009 02:33 PM

I can be the little Asian gymnast guy

Looten Plunder 01-08-2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Oh. Well this might be the gayest heist ever. Maybe Kanye West will do a song about it while dancing under strobe lights with a pink shirt on and aviators.

Michael Jackson on the chorus?:confusedshrug:

It will most assuredly be a manly heist. We will be robbing cruise ships that are docked in the Port of Miami. I need a tough guy, a computer expert, a security expert, wheelmen, boat pilots, a safe cracker, an explosives expert, a stylist, and an inside man.