Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Phoenix Suns Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Maniaks Avatar Shop! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99348)

Maniak 08-11-2008 09:17 PM

Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Hey guys, post me who you want to have in the avvy, and if you want any text.

I wont beg for rep for them, but I'd love if you did toss it my way if you liked it!

I do NOT do gifs that are like a frame from a movie/TV show type thing though.

You do not need to supply the pics either. I can get them myself.

And don't get your hopes up with a rookie pic, hard to find nice pics to use.



-Maniak:cheers:

Darius07 08-11-2008 11:20 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 

pfff! i got my avatar at Vc3's shop!:oldlol:







But seriously if you could make me a cool one with this or another Nash soccer pic i will deffinetly give you rep and love(no homo)

Maniak 08-12-2008 10:45 AM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius07

pfff! i got my avatar at Vc3's shop!:oldlol:







But seriously if you could make me a cool one with this or another Nash soccer pic i will deffinetly give you rep and love(no homo)


i know there are no clean cut nash pics with him playing soccer, and i cant cut them myself, i suck at cutting the pics right...

Darius07 08-12-2008 06:38 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
i know there are no clean cut nash pics with him playing soccer, and i cant cut them myself, i suck at cutting the pics right...

np im trying to learn how to cut them. it really hard:cheers:

Maniak 08-12-2008 06:51 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
im bored, going to make a few examples of what i can do in a few mins

Maniak 08-12-2008 07:04 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 


Tim Thomas



Steve Nash



Amare Stoudamire



Made this for a guy awhile ago



First 3 Draft Picks

Ignore the choppyness, i literally whipped these up in 5mins, i can make it clear cut, just basic examples

Maniak 08-12-2008 09:56 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 



a well done one imo, why must my LAKER one be good :lol

Nets fan 93 08-13-2008 01:04 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Could you make Devin Harris twice and VC twice in a GIF with the VC pic I have?

It's A VC3!!! 08-13-2008 03:19 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Cool you made a shop too. btw I learned how to take white box out of avatars now.:banana:

Maniak 08-13-2008 03:20 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Could you make Devin Harris twice and VC twice in a GIF with the VC pic I have?




rep if u like it bro!

Maniak 08-13-2008 03:21 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Cool you made a shop too. btw I learned how to take white box out of avatars now.:banana:


:applause:

yeah, im going to make stuff when im bored

Maniak 08-13-2008 03:34 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 


Kobe Bryant



Chris Paul

Nets fan 93 08-13-2008 05:13 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak


rep if u like it bro!

you got any other pics of Devin they are choppy? Also theother vc pick is choppy... im picky:(
Als plz use te pi of VC in my current avy :)

Rab 08-13-2008 05:20 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
I'll take a Megan Fox avy. I'll give you a rep for that for sure.

Maniak 08-13-2008 05:22 PM

Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
you got any other pics of Devin they are choppy? Also theother vc pick is choppy... im picky:(
Als plz use te pi of VC in my current avy :)


1)thats the only good harris pic
2)i didnt notice the choppyness
3)the vc pic had alot of a diff look than the picsi use, so i didnt know how itd look


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy