Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Legend Of Josh Is A Loser (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235317)

N0Skillz 09-24-2011 01:22 AM

Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
Everyone who views this page agrees

Premeditated 09-24-2011 01:24 AM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
you might be right but, hopping on a message board on a Friday night to make a thread about him doesn't really immune you from the title "loser" either.

N0Skillz 09-24-2011 04:16 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Premeditated
you might be right but, hopping on a message board on a Friday night to make a thread about him doesn't really immune you from the title "loser" either.


I went to sleep after making this thread =p. First week of college has been kinda hard with my early classes so I didn't do much yesterday =D.


You responded two minutes after me so that doesn't make you immune either?

chips93 09-24-2011 04:29 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
he is a loser, but the people obsessed with him arent any better

N0Skillz 09-24-2011 04:56 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chips93
he is a loser, but the people obsessed with him arent any better




I only made this thread because he's obsessed with me 0.o , but maybeyou're right :D

NoName22 09-24-2011 05:46 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
6,125 views, but only 5 replies.

Damn brehs.

verylegit 09-24-2011 05:50 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 

Bladers 09-24-2011 07:56 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
Its baffles me that N0Skillz always talks about the failure of someone else but never his own.

N0Skillz 09-24-2011 08:10 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladers
Its baffles me that N0Skillz always talks about the failure of someone else but never his own.




When have I ever talked about someone else's failures?


Come on give me some examples dipsh t


You're the one the embarrasses yourself every time you post up a thread and post some sh t about you being God's second son.

N0Skillz 09-24-2011 08:16 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
Oh and don't forget the thousands of threads you make pretending to be a Christian while insulting their religion.


Your Fckning scum Bladers.

Bladers 09-24-2011 08:35 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by N0Skillz
When have I ever talked about someone else's failures?


Come on give me some examples dipsh t


You're the one the embarrasses yourself every time you post up a thread and post some sh t about you being God's second son.


boy, you better watch that tone.

N0Skillz 09-24-2011 10:32 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladers
boy, you better watch that tone.



Stop embarrassing yourself, and stop pretending to be a christian.

InspiredLebowski 09-24-2011 10:36 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
182,000 views? WTF?

Maniak 09-24-2011 10:38 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
LoJ obviously has a view bot or something.

pete's montreux 09-24-2011 10:39 PM

Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser
 
It's the 11th most viewed thread on ISH. . . in less than 24 hours


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy