Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Clippers Hosting Nuggets (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154104)

qrich 11-20-2009 12:46 PM

Clippers Hosting Nuggets

Tonight at 7:30 on FSN Prime Ticket & ESPN

eemas91 11-20-2009 01:14 PM

Re: Clippers Hosting Nuggets

Even though it's also on ESPN, I'd MUCH rather listen to Ralph and Mike do the play by play!

Al Thornton 11-20-2009 06:56 PM

4-11, f*ck this team is terrible, 30 wins at most

Quote:

I understand fans, he said. I don't blame fans. They're not technically a lot of times savvy. They don't understand and they don't weigh issues the way that you weigh them. They know wins and losses.

and this *********, ugghh, fans could coach better than him

qrich 11-20-2009 09:22 PM

Sadly enough, 30 wins is a 11 game improvement from last season, which could be enough for him to persuade Sterling to give him one more year.

Abd El-Krim 11-20-2009 10:43 PM

Ricky Davis starting ouch.

qrich 11-20-2009 11:09 PM

What a nice ending to the opening quarter after atrocious play. Jordan has been doing nothing but slamming and 'Sual's three is a huge one, albeit early in the game.

bd#1pguard 11-20-2009 11:13 PM

The clippers are teasing me but I'm not going to fall for it because I'm smarter than that. I know they're going to lose by 20

qrich 11-20-2009 11:18 PM

What a move by Bassy. Nasty. 17-0 run.

Al Thornton 11-20-2009 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
The clippers are teasing me but I'm not going to fall for it because I'm smarter than that. I know they're going to lose by 20

Yeah I know that too, but I like to enjoy the 1st half since that is the only time you can celebrate, when it gets really bad just stop watching.

bd#1pguard 11-20-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Thornton
Yeah I know that too, but I like to enjoy the 1st half since that is the only time you can celebrate, when it gets really bad just stop watching.

Its just so tempting...look at how great we've played this half...10 pt lead...things look great

qrich 11-20-2009 11:48 PM

No 2nd half collapse tonight.

I am guaranSebastianTelfairing it.

qrich 11-21-2009 01:21 AM

MVP!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bd#1pguard 11-21-2009 01:55 AM

great win tonight, we should be at 8-7 at this point but what the hell its still early, we best win against minnesota so I can witness a three game winning streak when I go see the clippers in indianapolis

Waking_Life 11-21-2009 02:30 AM

I hate seeing the Clippers in such a prevalent despondent state. However, they do look infinitely better than last season, and they have already won about a fifth of last seasons tally. Ill be happy to see simple progression occur. Im sure once Gordon and Griffin return, many of these would-be losses will end up being victories. It may be a bleak perspective... but merely winning more than yesteryears 19 wins will be considered a success. So having 5 wins in November should at least count for something... right?

winningfreak 11-21-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
No 2nd half collapse tonight.

I am guaranSebastianTelfairing it.

were we watching the same game? the Nuggets went on a huge run! they got it down to a 2 point game there was a collapse just not one that gave up the lead thank god...