Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ask a guy who hasn't received a birthday present yet on his birthday anything. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292776)

LiLharvard 03-07-2013 07:35 PM

Ask a guy who hasn't received a birthday present yet on his birthday anything.

Just texts .. No calls yet. Bit immature of me but even just a six pack of underwear and a pair of socks would have been nice maybe some shaving cream or deoderant aswell.. It's 9:30am so maybes in afternoon my gf gives me something she had to work early fairly but hurt ATM... Cooking me dinner better not be my fkin present

ace23 03-07-2013 07:37 PM

Re: Ask a guy who hasn't received a birthday present yet on his birthday anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLharvard
Just texts .. No calls yet. Bit immature of me but even just a six pack of underwear and a pair of socks would have been nice maybe some shaving cream or deoderant aswell.. It's 9:30am so maybes in afternoon my gf gives me something she had to work early fairly but hurt ATM... Cooking me dinner better not be my fkin present

Not sure what the problem is.

embersyc 03-07-2013 07:38 PM

Re: Ask a guy who hasn't received a birthday present yet on his birthday anything.

If you're over the age of 20 you shouldn't expect anything for your birthday except from your wife/gf.

Droid101 03-07-2013 07:38 PM

Aw it was my birthday yesterday. Twinsies!

MadeFromDust 03-07-2013 07:38 PM

Don't expect anything and you won't get disappointed :/

Remix 03-07-2013 07:41 PM

how many girls have u banged

and how many have u told ur current gf uve banged

LiLharvard 03-07-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
Not sure what the problem is.

She obviously hasn't got her shiiiit together. I can see her right now writing me a fkin card on the bus ride home and buying me something peak hour shopping right after work. And I'll probs get ravioli out of packet not really cooking is it .. I'd call it preparing.

Batz 03-07-2013 07:43 PM

Well aren't you a self-entitled bitch.

LiLharvard 03-07-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remix
how many girls have u banged

and how many have u told ur current gf uve banged

2 longtime gf's and couple of flings in between not being in relationship. 5 or. 6 if I'd have to put a number on it. Not even mad

Ed: weak

Kungfro 03-07-2013 07:51 PM

Did you at least get your insidehoops birthday email?

Remix 03-07-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

2 longtime gf's and couple of flings in between not being in relationship. 5 or. 6 if I'd have to put a number on it. Not even mad

Ed: weak

:)

LiLharvard 03-07-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kungfro
Did you at least get your insidehoops birthday email?

No?
I got 2 speed tickets in the mail on the same camera 15mins apart which was dated on the 6/2/13 and decided to arrive on the 8/3/13

B-Low 03-07-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

No?
I got 2 speed tickets in the mail on the same camera 15mins apart which was dated on the 6/2/13 and decided to arrive on the 8/3/13

ouch. Even Latina Heat got a birthday email (or so she told me)

daily 03-07-2013 08:15 PM

Happy Birthday! what'd you get?

B-Low 03-07-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daily
Happy Birthday! what'd you get?

"AHHAAAAA! He ask what you got when he know you got nothing! Because you make thread!"