Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I think I want to be a UPS driver (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260022)

enayes 04-17-2012 08:50 PM

I think I want to be a UPS driver

I think I want to be a UPS driver. There's just something about those brown shorts. I am currently working on a childhood education degree, should be student teaching next fall.

I've always had a passion for packages. What do you guys think?

ZeN 04-17-2012 08:57 PM

Re: I think I want to be a UPS driver

theres so much wrong with that post. OP may in fact be a faggot

Balla_Status 04-17-2012 08:57 PM

"How do you like working for Fedex"

*confused*

"Because I saw you check out my package 5 min ago."

CelticBaller 04-17-2012 08:59 PM

:oldlol:

johndeeregreen 04-17-2012 09:30 PM

Lofty ambitions. But hey, you gotta set your goals high.

Scholar 04-17-2012 09:50 PM

Aren't you the same dumb ass who made a thread a while ago about your brother going missing? Or some silly "please-give-me-attention!" type of thread?

Well, this is another one of those ^^^ "please-give-me-attention" types of threads, ain't it?

enayes 04-17-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scholar
Aren't you the same dumb ass who made a thread a while ago about your brother going missing? Or some silly "please-give-me-attention!" type of thread?

Well, this is another one of those ^^^ "please-give-me-attention" types of threads, ain't it?

My brother really went missing. He was hiding out in a supermarket parking lot, sleeping in his car. He has now dropped out of school and is at home.

I am not seeking attention, all of the above information is true.

I am merely seeking some advice while trying to provide a little humor for the members of this forum.

Balla_Status 04-17-2012 10:07 PM

On the reals, I can see why this isn't such a bad job for the blue collar working type.

ClutchOver9000 04-18-2012 12:23 AM

GOAT delivery truck driver

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LBJMVP 04-18-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Lofty ambitions. But hey, you gotta set your goals high.

what is the average wage of UPS driver you ask?

Averages are so misleading. The average UPS driver's pay at this time 08/01/2010 is about $75,000 cash, and benefits of about $30,000.

But drivers with enough seniority can get more overtime by "bumping" junior employees, and with 15 hours of OT can earn over $97,000. And with 20 hours OT can earn over $109,000 cash, over $30,000 in benefits.

So senior drivers can earn OVER $139,000 in cash and benefits. There are ways to earn a few thousand more by working vacations and overlapping vacations with paid holidays.