Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Denver Nuggets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Warkentien: "We'll see how this shapes out" (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95968)

KRAYZIE 07-16-2008 03:35 AM

Warkentien: "We'll see how this shapes out"

Nuggets general manager, Mark Warkentiens words after giving Camby away for "money" and a future 2nd round pick.

Hey dumbass, waiting was what got you here in the 1st place. You had the whole off-season to try and make this team better, instead you waited, waited, and waited. 1st, we lost Najera..why? because you waited. Now, we lose Camby for absolutely NOTHING and while teams are looking to improve, you are here looking to experiment???. I swear to god, it's like a bunch of monkeys working there at the front office...oops, nevermind because that would be an insult to real monkeys.

paguy1955 07-16-2008 04:15 AM

Re: Warkentien: "We'll see how this shapes out"

:banghead: :banghead: looking into my crystal ball I see NO PLAYOFFS in the future for the Nuggets:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

P.S. Dear Nuggets Do NOT send me another letter about renewing my season tickets. That money can be used for finding some legimate entertainment!

mamba24 07-16-2008 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paguy1955
:banghead: :banghead: looking into my crystal ball I see NO PLAYOFFS in the future for the Nuggets:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

P.S. Dear Nuggets Do NOT send me another letter about renewing my season tickets. That money can be used for finding some legimate entertainment!

Ha ha ha...i swear this is some funny ****...great team no doubt...great individual players but the rate you guys are giving them away looks like you guys want to be like NY last year

Mile High Crew 07-16-2008 04:32 PM

As a TRUE Nuggets fan I believe that we will make the playoffs, but it'll be as an eight seed and we will once again get bounced from the playoffs.

There is one thing I am praying for right now and it's that Kroenke fire both Rex Chapman and Warkentien.
Quote:

Warkentien: "We'll see how this shapes out"

Shape out what? The only thing that will need shaping out is the whole franchise.

Note to George Karl: This is one decision that you can't be blamed for!

.....................................Or is it?

paguy1955 07-16-2008 05:41 PM

:lol Well while surfing the "NET" found a great place to spend the money I was gonna spend on my Nuggets tickets. Spend a week in jamaica!!!:cheers: :applause: :rockon:

BlazersDozen 07-16-2008 06:02 PM

I feel bad for the Nuggets and very bad for Allen Iverson. Iverson came to Denver thinking that he was coming to a contender and your front office has just run Denver into the ground.

I think a lot of guys on this forum could run your team better than your current front office.

tsforthrees 07-16-2008 06:42 PM

warkentien, chapman, bearup, karl, iverson all need to go i hate the direction this team is headed i mean do we even have a plan or do we just pull **** out of our hats just to make moves? i love how warkentien said we didnt trade our 1st round pick cuz of financial issues, then we pull this **** trade, what are we supposed to think as fans? how do they expect us to show up at 25 to 50 percent of their games when they seem like a bunch of clueless idiots?

francesco totti 07-16-2008 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
I feel bad for the Nuggets and very bad for Allen Iverson. Iverson came to Denver thinking that he was coming to a contender and your front office has just run Denver into the ground.

I think a lot of guys on this forum could run your team better than your current front office.

I just hope AI doesnt get traded, I supported the sixers..now nuggs becoz of him...I just dont like to change teams every time and then..
I want AI to finish his career with denver..I hope things turn around..:hopeful: