Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Portland Trail Blazers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Wow, Am I the ONLY Blazers Fan Around Here? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71543)

Dr.Seinfeld 01-16-2008 02:19 AM

Wow, Am I the ONLY Blazers Fan Around Here?

What's up guys? What's with the lack of activity around here? Our team is the most surprising team of the year.

I know we have a lot of fans around here, I've seen a lot of Blazer avatars, so hopefully this place gets a little more active.

Myth 01-16-2008 02:28 AM

Re: Wow, Am I the ONLY Blazers Fan Around Here?

There are several, but I think most of the Blazer topics make it to the NBA forum to get more interaction. If Blazer things are talked about here, there are only 3-4 people that would reply, and most of us are of similar opinions so there isn't much debate and the topic dies down fast. In the NBA forum, numerous people react, all with different perspectives leading to more interesting conversations.

The Big Three 01-16-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Seinfeld
What's up guys? What's with the lack of activity around here? Our team is the most surprising team of the year.

I know we have a lot of fans around here, I've seen a lot of Blazer avatars, so hopefully this place gets a little more active.

No one posts in the team boards hardly. All of the activity goes on in the NBA forum. And everyone is too lazy to get a few posts in on their team's board because they know no one will respond.

catzhernandez 01-17-2008 01:59 AM

The Blazers are awesome. :cheers:

Bueford Blue 01-24-2008 12:14 AM

I think we the people on this forum should encourage others to get on here and star up some conversations and new topics. For the one's that go to Oregon Live if any of you people know poeple that go on that forum should tell them to come to this one. Do it, when the Blazers make the playoffs, people will come. There will be lots of talk.

glidedrxlr22 01-29-2008 07:00 PM

1st post in here. I usually post in the main forum or OT forum. What up Blazer maniacs!? :rockon:

Myth 01-29-2008 11:41 PM

Woo! Go Blazers, beat the Cavs!

boss- 02-05-2008 03:35 AM

there one of my favorite teams to watch every gamee is tight and intence

DaRizzle 02-10-2008 05:57 AM

A forum with lots of blazer fans is basketballboards.net. I swear they have by far the most active amount of users in the Portland forum for their site. Look out for ZachAddy...he make bold (unrealistic) predictions about Portland.

KNOW1EDGE 03-31-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Seinfeld

There is a lot of action on the oregonlive.com/blazers forum.

Myth 03-31-2008 04:24 PM

I don't believe the Dr is in anymore.