Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who's your favorite scrub? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7204)

DeuceWallaces 08-02-2006 10:35 PM

All the Darko fans are bandwagoners here.

Ronald Dupree is my scrub.

joe lucky 08-02-2006 10:36 PM

Right now its got to be Ronny Turiaf guy has an inspirational story and is the energy guy off the bench (even dancing on occassion). Fills that Mark Madsen role to a T but he actually can play.
Next would probably be Vin Baker, despite his problems he seems to wind up somewhere and get a few minutes.

Bourne 08-02-2006 10:51 PM

The correct answer for everyone is Milt Palacio. Any other answer is ignorant. That's ignorant!

BankShot 08-02-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe lucky
Right now its got to be Ronny Turiaf guy has an inspirational story and is the energy guy off the bench

I agree, Turiaf is a perfect combination to be a fan favorite. He's energetic and plays hard off the bench, and almost had his professional basketball career taken away from him.

Go Ronnie.

Silent Mav 08-02-2006 10:54 PM

I gotta go with Benga. He tries to block every shot the whole time he is on the floor. It's just fun to watch.

geeWiz15 08-02-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

all the Darko fans here think he's gonna block 3 or 4 shots a game when only two players (Camby and Kirilenko) blocked more than 3 (but less than 4) per game last season.

pretty comical
He got over 2 blocks per game in 21mpg in essentially the first two months of his career. 3 bpg is not completely unreasonable. His timing and size are out of this world. However I think as he matures and learns defense a little better he will stop going for the block every time (help keep him out of foul trouble) and that'll balance it out a little.

lalalisa924 08-02-2006 11:36 PM

Dorell Wright.

It's funny that he has barely played in two games in his NBA season, but he's one of the top two reasons I watch Heat games, just to see him on the bench.

If you want to know why, just google his picture.

Kobe24 08-02-2006 11:37 PM

Profit

Twiens 08-02-2006 11:46 PM

Ronny Turiaf and Mark Madsen.

The Mamba 08-03-2006 01:49 AM

Ronny Turiaf. Andres Nocioni. Andres is good, but he definetely plays like a scrub. Ben Wallace as well.

IamtheWalrus 08-03-2006 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
All the Darko fans are bandwagoners here.

Ronald Dupree is my scrub.

bandwagon hopping is when someone like you becoming a darko fan after he blows up.

DeuceWallaces 08-03-2006 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamtheWalrus
bandwagon hopping is when someone like you becoming a darko fan after he blows up.

Listen up douche, I'm a pistons fan and the only reason I started coming to this site in '03 was because we were likely drafting Darko, and I was looking for insider reports. I'm no bandwagoner like the rest of the post trade Darko fans.

sixty 08-03-2006 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mamba
Ronny Turiaf. Andres Nocioni. Andres is good, but he definetely plays like a scrub. Ben Wallace as well.

Why not Kobe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BankShot
Fred Hoiberg, once/if he returns from heart surgery

T-Wolves front office. Retired from playing basketball.

- - - - - - -

My: DJ Mbega, Skita

albertpujols 08-03-2006 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bourne
The correct answer for everyone is Milt Palacio. Any other answer is ignorant. That's ignorant!

Same here---

Also make it Bo "The Show" Outlaw.

magic chiongson 08-03-2006 05:42 AM

mark madsen back then. now, ronny turiaf. he's starting to learn how to dance like madsen.