Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who's your favorite scrub? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7204)

portugal17 08-03-2006 09:38 AM

Scot Pollard and his various hair styles :banana:

Bulls_Fan20 08-03-2006 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeWiz15
You think he's gonna slide up to 4th guard in the rotation over in Magicland now? Or will he still be the fifth guard with the Magic still delusional that someday Dooling will turn into something? Diener is pretty much the perfect 5th guard. I agree I like him alot. Automatic from 3.

I hope they get him some good playing time this year, cuz he definitely deserves it. I watched their summer league game against the Bulls, and he put up shot after shot, and made almost all of them. Brought me back to the good ol' days when Marquette actually made some noise in the tournament. As for his position on the Magic, I see the point guard rotation going like this:

Nelson
Arroyo
Diener
Dooling

with Travis getting some time at shooting guard if Stevenson or Redick get hurt or in foul trouble. Bogans and Dooling should be the odd men out at the guard position.

The Mamba 08-03-2006 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixty
Why not Kobe?

Cause Kobe isn't a scrub. Kobe is one of the most talented and skilled players to ever step foot on a basketball court. Get your mind right.

sixty 08-03-2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mamba
Cause Kobe isn't a scrub. Kobe is one of the most talented and skilled players to ever step foot on a basketball court. Get your mind right.

I know he is.

But Nocioni? WTF.

BTW: These Kobe groupies.... :rollingeyes:

The Mamba 08-03-2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixty
I know he is.

But Nocioni? WTF.

BTW: These Kobe groupies.... :rollingeyes:

Why I got to be a Kobe groupie? Nocioni? Cause have you ever watched him play? He isn't talented. He is a scrub, that does the little things, and does them INCREDIBLY well. Nocioni IS that dude.

disco 08-03-2006 10:55 AM

My favourite scrub of all time would be Jack Haley. He couldn't really play basketball at all, and even admitted it himself. I rember him once saying: "me? - I'm the legendary towel wawer".

jbot 08-04-2006 04:09 AM

ira newble.

BradMiller52 08-04-2006 04:35 AM

Laurence Funderburke.

Abruzzi 08-04-2006 04:48 AM

If it's by the 15mins or less rule then Mbenga, otherwise Eddie House.

chains5000 08-04-2006 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mamba
Why I got to be a Kobe groupie? Nocioni? Cause have you ever watched him play? He isn't talented. He is a scrub, that does the little things, and does them INCREDIBLY well. Nocioni IS that dude.

He isn't talented??? WTF?
Maybe it doesn't mean **** to you, but he was the MVP of Spanish ACB before getting to the NBA. Being though doesn't make you a scrub

disco 08-04-2006 05:27 AM

Nocioni is not a scrub. In the playoffs he played 38 minutes a game and scored 22ppg.

sixty 08-04-2006 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disco
Nocioni is not a scrub. In the playoffs he played 38 minutes a game and scored 22ppg.

Thank you.

funkylikemonkey 08-04-2006 07:59 AM

I liked Jabari Smith when he was on the Nets, always seemed to soak up the limelight whenever he got some.

Molson 08-04-2006 09:11 AM

Used to love Junk Yard dog.

adamdaviddoyle 08-04-2006 09:20 AM

Louis Williams.

This guy is a scoring machine. He lit it up in the summer leagues.

Unfortuanely he's so young and has no basketball IQ (plus he's a little undersized)