Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Gain House, wave Wafer (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4990)

kobedaman24 07-12-2006 11:00 PM

Gain House, wave Wafer

Gaining Eddie House has been a recent Lakers goal. But im not sure if itll happen. Lakers are supposedly suppose to wave Von Wafer before the season starts to clear up some room. The Lakers have enough point guards right now; Vujacic,Smush,and now Farmar. i think they should wave Wafer and leave the lineup how it is..

what do you guys think?

netdoc 07-13-2006 12:06 AM

Nope

House is going to sign with the Heat.

Lakers need a SF off the bench more than anything. They should look to deal Mihm/McKie/Cook/Picks for some SF bench help.

Kukoc? He knows the triangle and loves Phil.

There has to be a 2nd tier SF available somewhere.

sixerfan3511 07-13-2006 12:45 AM

u guys dont need a small forward, maurice evans is a 2/3, then u got walton, odom, and radmanovic that play the 3/4. u don't need a small forward.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-13-2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
u guys dont need a small forward, maurice evans is a 2/3, then u got walton, odom, and radmanovic that play the 3/4. u don't need a small forward.

I agree we dont need anyone.....guys give these players time to play togheter....

lakerfreak 07-13-2006 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobedaman24
Lakers are supposedly suppose to wave Von Wafer before the season starts to clear up some room.
what do you guys think?

If we do waive wafer I would hate to see him go just because these guys dont have a Job after that.

If he is released we should keep him on our minor league team and see if he will improve.

praneel 07-14-2006 07:38 PM

wafer will be gone

he is too wild for the offense. plus his contract option hasnt been picked up yet, and with the two new guys i think we got 15 already. and house is whack. anyone with scoring skills is gonna be good w/ suns. he has no d, and is a 2 guard in a points body, and those come a dime a dozen.

lakerfreak 07-16-2006 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by praneel
he is too wild for the offense. plus his contract option hasnt been picked up yet, and with the two new guys i think we got 15 already. and house is whack. anyone with scoring skills is gonna be good w/ suns. he has no d, and is a 2 guard in a points body, and those come a dime a dozen.

Coming to think of it wafer would prbably be a good sun.
Wafer is the type that needs a type of free-for-all offense.

traditionone 07-16-2006 12:31 PM

Pinnock has more potential than Wafer. If Pinnock can hit the three pointer with regularity, he'll be a pretty good player.