Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I got mad beef with... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83590)

BrooklynZoo 04-10-2008 07:46 PM

Re: I got mad beef with...

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos
These posters I've never heard of with practically zero posts constantly chiming in on every argument between known posters. Who the **** cares what you think? Read, don't type. I don't want your **** mixing in with our ****. Your **** stinks like Glove_20.

What pisses me off even more is that you actually think anyone gives a damn what you think. No I don't care if you agree with poster A or think poster B is an idiot. You're an idiot for thinking anyone cares. Poster A doesn't even like you or want to know you. Poster C hopes you get IP banned.

Every thread now it seems these fools who have been lurking forever have decided to come out of the wood work. Get back in that wood you ****ing termites.

Your opinion is worthless unless at least one person actually remembers one of your posts. It's like a person who's face was melted off in a fire claiming you're ugly. You don't deserve an opinion. You deserve to have Lex Steele's ***** shoved through one ear and out the other with a rubber on, thus acting as an insulator and stopping the few electical charges your brain produces.

/thread.

:oldlol: :oldlol: this guy thinks hes a big shot because he has a lot of posts :applause: LOL someone ring the geek alert

Remix 04-10-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos
No. It's actually pretty easy to understand what I was getting at. There's a possibility you were just playing around so I'll let you try again.:)

No I was wondering what you meant in your reply about needing to take English class seriously.

Was it that he spelled 'belt' wrong?

Dasher 04-10-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
:oldlol: :oldlol: this guy thinks hes a big shot because he has a lot of posts :applause: LOL someone ring the geek alert

:oldlol: OWNED classic stuff.:oldlol:

Good Old Willy 04-10-2008 07:51 PM

1) It is an open message board, so really everybody has a "right" to post.

2) But true, no one cares what the 50 post gulls think who flutter in, take a dump and fly away. Read for a couple of months first, grow a beard, then comment.

3) ISH needs a support group for this. 10K + guys, go set it up, oh you fearless elitisimos.

starface 04-10-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

:bowdown:

i read the thread title "i got mad beef with..."

then i read who posted it and started laughing

as if this guy would settle beef with anyone in real life. he'd probably go home to his only friend marylin manson and plot the next great school shooting.

i seen hippos 04-10-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remix
No I was wondering what you meant in your reply about needing to take English class seriously.

Was it that he spelled 'belt' wrong?

Reading comprehension my friend, reading comprehension. If he had some of it, he wouldn't have needed to post even once.

Dasher: "I can't read very well....something about new posters sucking balls?.....screw the rest, I'm gonna type OWNED and CLASSIC under every quote that disses this meanie. And he ain't gonna do nothing cause I'm hood."

Jailblazers7 04-10-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher
:oldlol: OWNED classic stuff.:oldlol:

You may have accidentally made Hippos point for him.

Cannonball 04-10-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

Dasher 04-10-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

Nah, I just find it ironic that I Seen Hippos of all posters would complain about garbage posts when a majority of his work is forced, predictable, and the anti-funny. He cracks high school homeroom jokes and tries to be controversial. I hold him, starface, and created player in the same esteem.

starface 04-10-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

I just find it ironic that I Seen Hippos of all posters would complain about garbage posts when a majority of his work is forced, predictable, and the anti-funny.

and the truth goes 'zing!'

Good Old Willy 04-10-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Nah, I just find it ironic that I Seen Hippos of all posters would complain about garbage posts when a majority of his work is forced, predictable, and the anti-funny. He cracks high school homeroom jokes and tries to be controversial. I hold him, starface, and created player in the same esteem.

Nah... the generalization doesn't work.

I don't know who starface and created player are, but Hippos is fine.

It takes a little bit of sugar in the upstairs cupboard to appreciate the higher levels of wit some posters bring.

-primetime- 04-10-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

this is what Hippos was talking about...

btw I a sports-geek :D

Dasher 04-10-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
Nah... the generalization doesn't work.

I don't know who starface and created player are, but Hippos is fine.

It takes a little bit of sugar in the upstairs cupboard to appreciate the higher levels of wit some posters bring.

His "wit" does not go over my head. That's the problem. Most of the time it fails to come up to my navel. I see where it is supposed to be funny, but I am around so many I Seen Hippos everyday that his act is not fresh.

Hawker 04-10-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
Hippos thinks hes really tight cuz he has 10k posts in here.

That has been his dream since he was little.

He thinks he rules this forum.

Congrats Hippos you can die a happy man now.

Kind of funny how you make two posts in this thread with the second one being a CARBON COPY of the first. You just made a second one so posters will actually see your post and respond. You got pissed nobody read your first one.

Step back and take a look in the mirror to see the real attention whore.

i seen hippos 04-10-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

His "wit" does not go over my head. That's the problem. Most of the time it fails to come up to my navel. I see where it is supposed to be funny, but I am around so many I Seen Hippos everyday that his act is not fresh.

Great. Still missing the point of this thread. It was never to say new posters shouldn't have a say in anything. It was to say when dudes are arguing over past history and such don't come in with stupid one liners when nobody knows who you are. It's annoying. If you have a problem with someone after posting a while then sure, flame away. But some of these dude's come in here and ride one of the dude's jocks and never let go. If I'm arguing with someone, I don't want some random dude trying to be cool going "Ya, Ya, in your face sucker!" Do that in a thread made for flaming.

ie. The Primetime/Jtotheizzo thread. Stupid mofos trolling and backing izzo (who I have nothing against). It was annoying as hell and it's happening a lot lately. No gives a **** about these people. I'm pretty sure it was said in that thread too.

I love how a bunch of dudes took this personally though and tried making it out to be something it isn't.