Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boston Celtics Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Congratulation to the Boston Celtics (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175374)

Lebron23 05-23-2010 03:57 AM

Congratulation to the Boston Celtics

I was disappointed when the Celtics eliminated the Cavs in the 2nd round of the playoffs, but I must admit that Boston are currently the best team in the 2010 NBA playoffs.

Good luck in the NBA Finals.

EroticVanilla 05-23-2010 11:15 AM

Re: Congratulation to the Boston Celtics

At least your being a good sport, and not changing user names like PB. Or completely disappearing like Duke Delonte.

Just a question, are you a Cavs or LeBron fan, would you still root for the cavs if LeBron left?

YouGotServed 05-23-2010 12:48 PM

I don't think anyone expected the Celtics to beat the Cavaliers, no one other than Celtic fans. Boston is playing great but I still think L.A is the better team. This will be another L.A vs Boston finals, and I hope the Celtics can beat L.A. Do it for every Laker hater Boston! :lol

Lebron23 05-23-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EroticVanilla
At least your being a good sport, and not changing user names like PB. Or completely disappearing like Duke Delonte.

Just a question, are you a Cavs or LeBron fan, would you still root for the cavs if LeBron left?

LeBron is gonna win an NBA Championship someday. I am still a Cavaliers fan even if LeBron sign with the Bulls, Knicks, or Nets.

AK47DR91 07-26-2010 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebron23
LeBron is gonna win an NBA Championship someday. I am still a Cavaliers fan even if LeBron sign with the Bulls, Knicks, or Nets.

Or you still a Cavs fan or a Heat fan now?

brandonislegend 03-12-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

:lol

SyRyanYang 03-12-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Epic bump

JohnnySic 03-12-2013 06:19 AM

lol :lol

Basketbolero 03-12-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

:kobe:

Did not say anything about the Heat though... clever dude

Shade8780 03-17-2013 08:31 AM

:roll: