Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Best Yahoo Public Team Ever? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83433)

Glove_20 04-09-2008 12:07 PM

Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
12 Team Yahoo Public Leagues.

It's a public team so its 100% you don't have 2 teams in there or anything.


Here is how my team looks:








Just unstoppable. I'm in the Finals right now. I'll win for sure.

InspiredLebowski 04-09-2008 12:41 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
How does that team go 104-82? I had a team go 201-69 and I didn't even make the Finals (thanks Wade and Marion).

Glove_20 04-09-2008 12:46 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
How does that team go 104-82? I had a team go 201-69 and I didn't even make the Finals (thanks Wade and Marion).


Well, after about mid-season, I basically never edited my lineup till the playoffs started. Because I knew I was going to make it no matter what, and I told the league I wasn't going to "Try" till the playoffs started and then I would blow everyone out.


Beat the Number 1 seed 7-2 last week, it wasn't even close.

Matt_3333 04-09-2008 12:57 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
nice, what were the key trades that helped you build that lineup?

cornellunited 04-09-2008 01:12 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
I'm not impressed, you have at least 3 or 4 guys that can be found on waivers somewhere. I'm up 8-1 in finals right now after winning my first two playoff series 8-1 and 9-0 after my team finally got healthy, I even lost G.Wall and ahve KG and Ray Allen tanking this week and I can't be stopped. Good job winning though I guess, I had a good time laughing at you and your cheating in this forum's basketball league.

Glove_20 04-09-2008 01:30 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cornellunited
I'm not impressed, you have at least 3 or 4 guys that can be found on waivers somewhere. I'm up 8-1 in finals right now after winning my first two playoff series 8-1 and 9-0 after my team finally got healthy, I even lost G.Wall and ahve KG and Ray Allen tanking this week and I can't be stopped. Good job winning though I guess, I had a good time laughing at you and your cheating in this forum's basketball league.


I still doubt, even with GWall, Ray, KG, your Public Team is even close to mine.


And what do you mean I have players that can be found on the waivers? I didn't pick up anyone from the waivers besides Gibson. The rest was all given.

benJAMin 04-09-2008 01:39 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
What's important here is that you're not arrogant.

hotsizzle 04-09-2008 01:43 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
:roll:

Coming from the guy whos known to have multiple accounts in the same league. Sad

YOu know why that record sucks in comparison to the team he had? Because he probably traded with himself come the end of the season:oldlol:

Glove_20 04-09-2008 01:48 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
:roll:

Coming from the guy whos known to have multiple accounts in the same league. Sad

YOu know why that record sucks in comparison to the team he had? Because he probably traded with himself come the end of the season:oldlol:


Hotsizzle, maybe I didn't specify, but it's a Yahoo Public League. It's impossible to have 2 teams in the same league. Kind of sad you didn't know that. Trust me, I've tried, and it never works to have 2 accounts in the same Yahoo Public League. And I came here expecting you would say something like this, so I specified it was a Yahoo Public League where it is impossible to have 2 accounts.


And when did I have 2 accounts in the same league with taking advantage of both? Never.

hotsizzle 04-09-2008 02:03 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glove_20
Hotsizzle, maybe I didn't specify, but it's a Yahoo Public League. It's impossible to have 2 teams in the same league. Kind of sad you didn't know that. Trust me, I've tried, and it never works to have 2 accounts in the same Yahoo Public League. And I came here expecting you would say something like this, so I specified it was a Yahoo Public League where it is impossible to have 2 accounts.


And when did I have 2 accounts in the same league with taking advantage of both? Never.


haha i know you're not this dumb glove. you can easily get 2 teams in the same league..just two different IP addresses..any 2 computers will get it done as long as you sign up at the same time.

lol at "I've tried"..Im sure you have and succeeded many times

Glove_20 04-09-2008 02:06 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
haha i know you're not this dumb glove. you can easily get 2 teams in the same league..just two different IP addresses..any 2 computers will get it done as long as you sign up at the same time.


Once again Sizzle, I've tried before. It doesn't work. They have thousands of leagues at the same draft time. So your odds are very low that you end up in the same league twice. Very low.


Don't believe me? Yahoo Public League Baseball signups are still open, get 2 teams in the same league and you win.

Or anyone else, show me 2 teams in the same PUBLIC League.




If I'm this confident, obviously I had one team. And if somehow you do show 2 teams in the same league, I'll show you my "Trade Transactions" next and you will once again have nothing to say.

Glove_20 04-09-2008 02:07 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
Back to appreciating what a dominating team that is.
:applause:

InspiredLebowski 04-09-2008 02:07 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
You can definitely have 2 teams in the same Yahoo public league.

InspiredLebowski 04-09-2008 02:09 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
Just link us the league already

Glove_20 04-09-2008 02:10 PM

Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
You can definitely have 2 teams in the same Yahoo public league.


Why does everyone think I have 2 teams? It's like I am always up to cheating...


1. Someone show me 2 teams in the same public league, or go join a baseball public league right now with 2 teams.

2. And remember, in public leagues, you can VETO trades, only 4 teams say it's bad, and the deal is gone.

3. And if you do show me 2 teams in same league, and consider the veto part, I'll show you my trade transactions. And that will be the end of it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy