Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440365)

Duderonomy 09-20-2017 10:16 AM

CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
That was supposed to be released.

http://www.salon.com/2017/09/10/miss...swald_partner/

The documents Mysteriously goes missing on the supposed mastermind of the Kennedy assassination. Funny how that works.

Terahite 09-20-2017 10:53 AM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Good to see Salon occasionally report on real news.

TheMan 09-20-2017 11:47 AM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duderonomy
That was supposed to be released.

http://www.salon.com/2017/09/10/miss...swald_partner/

The documents Mysteriously goes missing on the supposed mastermind of the Kennedy assassination. Funny how that works.

That's fukked up. So convenient that it ends up "missing"...pretty much nobody believes in the lone gunman theory.

Patrick Chewing 09-20-2017 12:04 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
I would think that anyone important that was associated with the Kennedy assassination is long dead by now.


Release the records.

warriorfan 09-20-2017 12:12 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Somehow over 90% of the evidence and documentation of the most important murder investigation in the history of our country has been lost or "accidentally" destroyed...



Sounds legit

rufuspaul 09-20-2017 12:25 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I would think that anyone important that was associated with the Kennedy assassination is long dead by now.


Release the records.



It will never happen. The government is hiding something that to this day they are deathly afraid to reveal. I suspect it has to do with aliens.

warriorfan 09-20-2017 12:32 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It will never happen. The government is hiding something that to this day they are deathly afraid to reveal. I suspect it has to do with aliens.


Little green aliens are more believable than Lee Harvey Oswald landing 3 consecutive shots with a shitty single action rifle at 100 meters on a moving motorcade, all in 8 seconds

rufuspaul 09-20-2017 12:36 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by warriorfan
Little green aliens are more believable than Lee Harvey Oswald landing 3 consecutive shots with a shitty single action rifle at 100 meters on a moving motorcade, all in 8 seconds



No doubt

ROCSteady 09-20-2017 12:40 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
*Paging Doomsday Dallas*


*You're wanted at the register*

Patrick Chewing 09-20-2017 12:48 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It will never happen. The government is hiding something that to this day they are deathly afraid to reveal. I suspect it has to do with aliens.



Only thing I can assume for certain was that Jack Ruby was used just in case Oswald or whoever else may have fired a shot got caught, which sure enough Oswald did. Pretty sure Oswald and Ruby never knew each other. Ruby was close to dying anyway, so I figure he didn't care one way or the other.

Oswald's Cuban ties are interesting. One could say that there were a ton of Communists or Communist sympathizers in the United States at the time. Oswald may have been hired by a Castro associate in Cuba, or by Castro himself.

rufuspaul 09-20-2017 12:52 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Only thing I can assume for certain was that Jack Ruby was used just in case Oswald or whoever else may have fired a shot got caught, which sure enough Oswald did. Pretty sure Oswald and Ruby never knew each other. Ruby was close to dying anyway, so I figure he didn't care one way or the other.

Oswald's Cuban ties are interesting. One could say that there were a ton of Communists or Communist sympathizers in the United States at the time. Oswald may have been hired by a Castro associate in Cuba, or by Castro himself.


No doubt Ruby's job was to keep Oswald from spilling the beans. Oswald himself said he was just a patsy.

I've always leaned towards the Mafia being hired, perhaps by Castro.

ThePhantomCreep 09-20-2017 04:39 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
99% of all conspiracy theories are painfully idiotic and anyone who entertains them should be ashamed of themselves. I'm looking at you, Truthers and Sandy Hook assholes.

The JFK assassination is a huge exception - - it's the one conspiracy theory that has some teeth to it. I don't believe for a second that the US government was involved, but I could see the Cubans and Soviets playing a role, with the US covering up to avoid nuclear war and save face. That's pretty far-fetched too actually.

rufuspaul 09-20-2017 04:46 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
99% of all conspiracy theories are painfully idiotic and anyone who entertains them should be ashamed of themselves. I'm looking at you, Truthers and Sandy Hook assholes.

The JFK assassination is a huge exception - - it's the one conspiracy theory that has some teeth to it. I don't believe for a second that the US government was involved, but I could see the Cubans and Soviets playing a role, with the US covering up to avoid nuclear war and save face. That's pretty far-fetched too actually.


I still think it was organized crime, perhaps at the behest of Cuba and Russia. JFK's administration was at first cozy with some shady characters and then did an about face and cracked down. Bobby especially made a lot of enemies within the mob. The assassination had all the earmarks of a mob hit.

UK2K 09-20-2017 04:48 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by warriorfan
Little green aliens are more believable than Lee Harvey Oswald landing 3 consecutive shots with a shitty single action rifle at 100 meters on a moving motorcade, all in 8 seconds


You know what they say about Marines.

I put 9/10 in the head on a B Mod target at 500 meters with iron sights at boot camp. Granted, it wasn't moving but...

Won me a Gatorade that I had to drink in full on the spot and then vomit back up.

Oswald was using a telescopic sight.

I don't think its physically possible to aim and fire three shots from a single action rifle in 8 seconds though. The accuracy I don't have an issue with, and really, it's not anything miraculous when you consider some of the guys I've shot with.

But the actual ability to fire accurately that quick seems like a reach.

BigNBAfan 09-20-2017 04:53 PM

Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records
 
What i always found funny was how Oswald was killed by a random dude who was then sentenced to death for the murder.

No one talks this way


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy