Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203705)

Lakerlove420 01-04-2011 05:06 PM

post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

For me I guess some tacos..

and this Dodgers ChestyMcBAtRack

what about you?

LilBTheBasedGod 01-04-2011 05:08 PM

Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Crosiant cheese sandwich :drools:

JEFFERSON MONEY 01-04-2011 05:09 PM

Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

rufuspaul 01-04-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

That looks awesome. What is it?

IcanzIIravor 01-04-2011 05:11 PM

Tasty ribs. I'll be in Australia chowing down on some in 20 days. :D

Lakerlove420 01-04-2011 05:11 PM

Yeah J...that does look good

mini chicken burritos/quesadillas???

Lakerlove420 01-04-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Tasty ribs. I'll be in Australia chowing down on some in 20 days. :D

:cheers: wow..I'm jealous of that!

Walduś 01-04-2011 05:12 PM

not fried chicken.

Lakerlove420 01-04-2011 05:14 PM

now I'm thinking about tasty ribs

RidonKs 01-04-2011 05:19 PM

Ray Ramano's head on a silver platter. Slow roasted and frequently basted in its own juices, tomato stuffed in mouth, garnished with parsley and spring onions, salt and pepper to taste.

Lakerlove420 01-04-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Porterhouse Steak

Baked Sweet Potato

Mixed Veggies

^^^^^^^those are some good choices bro....

better than this .. .

Skywalker 01-04-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RidonKs
Ray Ramano's head on a silver platter. Slow roasted and frequently basted in its own juices, tomato stuffed in mouth, garnished with parsley and spring onions, salt and pepper to taste.

Lakerlove420 01-04-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RidonKs

wa-lah!

Lakerlove420 01-04-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

and whatever this wierd alien looking plant is. Whatever this plant is, I'd like it.

Thinking of heading home now just so I can get my fix :cheers:

Lakerlove420 01-04-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

luuuuuuuuuuuucky!

I have to mess around with that synthetic crap that I am positive will result in alzheimers or worse... I need a job, can't afford piss hot.

what! crazy..I don't really know much about the synthetic..
I am off work this very second and literally heading home and literally have dank like in that picture bro...I will smoke one for you dog .. .

be back on ISH in the morning...have a good one fellas . ..