Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   cigarettes are disgusting (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453165)

LAmbruh 07-16-2018 12:35 PM

cigarettes are disgusting

if you're smoking in 2018 just kys

what a boring and unrewarding habit, no buzz at all

just smelly clothes and yellow teeth

why not vape with a preferred nicotine mg and some tasty juice?

#vapelife

Dro 07-16-2018 12:43 PM

Re: cigarettes are disgusting

Absolutely can't stand them or tobacco in general. Especially considering that I have asthma and most people who smoke cigs don't give a damn who's around them or consider other people's respiratory issues.

LAmbruh 07-16-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dro
Absolutely can't stand them or tobacco in general. Especially considering that I have asthma and most people who smoke cigs don't give a damn who's around them or consider other people's respiratory issues.

It seems to be a culture thing

Out here in Cali, there's a much smaller ratio folk that puff the tobacco. Especially with trees being rec legal/decriminalized, cig smoking is fazing out

Traveling out Mid-west/East or in rural areas it seems much more common

Too expensive

Meticode 07-16-2018 01:29 PM

Vaping is tolerable. Smoking (even light smoking) just is disgusting.

JohnnySic 07-16-2018 01:32 PM

An occasional good cigar is great.

DukeDelonte13 07-16-2018 01:47 PM

I'm an ex smoker and nothing pissed me off more than some assh*le walking by me outside doing that lame ass fake cough. Man the f*ck up.

Although i quit about 10 years ago i'll still have a cig once in a blue moon. I still enjoy them but its a real once in a while thing. Vaping just doesn't scratch that itch. The few times i've tried it i've gotten zero enjoyment out of it.

And it is most definitely a regional thing. Where i went to school in southern ohio i felt that everyone smoked and if they didn't they dipped or chewed.

Meticode 07-16-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
I'm an ex smoker and nothing pissed me off more than some assh*le walking by me outside doing that lame ass fake cough. Man the f*ck up.

Although i quit about 10 years ago i'll still have a cig once in a blue moon. I still enjoy them but its a real once in a while thing. Vaping just doesn't scratch that itch. The few times i've tried it i've gotten zero enjoyment out of it.

And it is most definitely a regional thing. Where i went to school in southern ohio i felt that everyone smoked and if they didn't they dipped or chewed.

I'm from Cincinnati, but I've lived in Southwestern Wisconsin the last 14 years. Most people (especially women) think dipping is more disgusting.

ItsMillerTime 07-16-2018 01:55 PM

Joints > cigs

LAmbruh 07-16-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Joints > cigs

except you can't take 10 joint breaks during work unless you're a cigarette smoker

Funktion 07-16-2018 02:26 PM

Shit stanks

Lakers Legend#32 07-16-2018 02:40 PM

Smokers = Weak

warriorfan 07-16-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

The fake cough, hah. That shit is ridiculous. Always have a laugh when that happens.

Vaping is gay and not good for you either. All that shit is made in China with little to no oversight. A bunch of Chinese dudes mixing random chemicals in huge vats...what could possibly go wrong? Lol. Plus itís so new itís impossible to know the long term effects of god who knows what they put in it. Smoking isnít even that bad if you keep it moderated. Full pack a day or over is pretty bad. 3 to 4 a day isnít too bad.

warriorfan 07-16-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambruh
except you can't take 10 joint breaks during work unless you're a cigarette smoker

Nothing for you to worry about , you donít even work lol

DeRozan m8 07-16-2018 04:34 PM

Something I agree with op on

Its fvcking disgusting in 2018.

Though forget the vaping too, you look like a moron.

Have some pride in your health and join a gym instead

raprap 07-16-2018 05:09 PM

Yeah I need to quit. My gf is bugging me about it. Not a heavy smoker (5 sticks a day) but it does stink up your clothes and breath.

I tried vaping but itís not for me.