Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Harden > Kobe (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286797)

millwad 01-08-2013 11:19 PM

Harden > Kobe
 
Kobe's days are over, the best SG in the league is James Harden.

Kiddlovesnets 01-08-2013 11:20 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Of course Harden is. Hes a top 10 player of the league, Kobe is not.

StateOfMind12 01-08-2013 11:21 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Obviously, anyone who isn't a Kobe stan knows this.

#BallSoHarden is a top 5 player in the league.

DuMa 01-08-2013 11:22 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by millwad
Kobe's days are over, the best SG in the league is James Harden.


strifed169 01-08-2013 11:24 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Harden made Kobe look amateur tonight, fear the beard

Noob Saibot 01-08-2013 11:27 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
we didn't see Kobe Jordan tonight. Tonight we saw Oldbe Bryant.

scandisk_ 01-08-2013 11:51 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Kobe can kick Harden's ass anytime he wants :sleeping

Michael_Wilbon 01-08-2013 11:53 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Harden is a poor mans J.R. Smith.

rhythmic †hesis 01-08-2013 11:53 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Of course Harden is. Hes a top 10 player of the league, Kobe is not.


You're a top 10 idiot on this forum, fighting for that number one spot.

LoneyROY7 01-08-2013 11:54 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael_Wilbon
Harden is a poor mans J.R. Smith.


If by poor you mean filthy rich...then yes.

TylerOO 01-08-2013 11:55 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
I said a month ago that Harden was 2 behind Kobe, but since then I changed my mind. Harden is much more complete, a true closer, gets his teammates involved. He is better. Give him prime Shaq or Dwight and you would see greatness.

Kiddlovesnets 01-08-2013 11:56 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
You're a top 10 idiot on this forum, fighting for that number one spot.


You mad? The Lakers are 15-19.

Graviton 01-08-2013 11:57 PM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerOO
I said a month ago that Harden was 2 behind Kobe, but since then I changed my mind. Harden is much more complete, a true closer, gets his teammates involved. He is better. Give him prime Shaq or Dwight and you would see greatness.

Dude seems to shit any team besides OKC lol. Durant, Ibaka and Westbrook just completely shut him down, it's weird.

tmacattack33 01-09-2013 12:00 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Tonight it definitely looked like it.

Kobe's still had the better season so far though by a decent amount.

TylerOO 01-09-2013 12:01 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graviton
Dude seems to shit any team besides OKC lol. Durant, Ibaka and Westbrook just completely shut him down, it's weird.


Yea thats the only team he can't play against for some reason :lol

oh the horror 01-09-2013 12:04 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Tonight it definitely looked like it.

Kobe's still had the better season so far though by a decent amount.




Not to mention, uh....an entire career.

rhythmic †hesis 01-09-2013 12:09 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerOO
I said a month ago that Harden was 2 behind Kobe, but since then I changed my mind. Harden is much more complete, a true closer, gets his teammates involved. He is better. Give him prime Shaq or Dwight and you would see greatness.


What are you guys smoking tonight?

26.4 PPG - 5.3 APG - 4.2 RPG - 23.5 PER - 45 FG% - 36 3PT% - 86 FT% - 3.5 TO - 2.0 SPG - 38 MPG

30.5 PPG - 4.8 APG - 5.2 RPG - 25.5 PER - 48 FG% - 36 3PT% - 85 FT% - 3.4 TO - 1.5 SPG - 39 MPG

Previous 2 meetings:

Kobe - 39 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 3 turnovers, (14 for 31).
Harden - 15 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 4 turnovers (3 for 19).

Kobe - 22 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 3 steals, 3 turnovers (9 for 18)
Harden - 20 points, 2 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 5 turnovers (7 for 18)

:oldlol: Yeah Harden is really #1 SG in the league, right guys?
Quit overreacting over tonight's game, geez.

chazzy 01-09-2013 12:14 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Tonight for sure, not for the year though

red1 01-09-2013 12:16 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
kobe is still better. not for long the n*gga is 34

StateOfMind12 01-09-2013 12:18 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
kobe is still better. not for long the n*gga is 34

Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.

Doctor Rivers 01-09-2013 12:19 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.


uhh

DMV2 01-09-2013 12:21 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
What are you guys smoking tonight?

26.4 PPG - 5.3 APG - 4.2 RPG - 23.5 PER - 45 FG% - 36 3PT% - 86 FT% - 3.5 TO - 2.0 SPG - 38 MPG

30.5 PPG - 4.8 APG - 5.2 RPG - 25.5 PER - 48 FG% - 36 3PT% - 85 FT% - 3.4 TO - 1.5 SPG - 39 MPG

Previous 2 meetings:

Kobe - 39 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 3 turnovers, (14 for 31).
Harden - 15 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 4 turnovers (3 for 19).

Kobe - 22 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 3 steals, 3 turnovers (9 for 18)
Harden - 20 points, 2 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 5 turnovers (7 for 18)

:oldlol: Yeah Harden is really #1 SG in the league, right guys?
Quit overreacting over tonight's game, geez.

I don't know if stats can really determine who's having the better season because the Rockets are blowing out teams on half of their wins anyway.

Harden sits when his team gets a 10+ point lead late in the 4th. Kobe would still be on the the floor majority of the time.

Plus, Harden is taking 5 less shots per game in spite of having Lin as his #2 option. Kobe is still jacking up 22 shots a night with Dwight. It should actually be the other way around. Harden should be taking more shots b/c of Lin's shitty offense. Kobe should be taking less shot b/c he has the best center in the league, or at least he(DH12) was until he showed in LA.

upside24 01-09-2013 12:22 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.

Dude likes that Harden dick.

StateOfMind12 01-09-2013 12:24 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by upside24
Dude likes that Harden dick.


HorryIsMyMVP 01-09-2013 12:26 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Kobe is better at padding stats though. That is all that truly matters.

upside24 01-09-2013 12:28 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Harden had a geat game.

He is deadly in transition. One of the most explosive scorers.

Heavincent 01-09-2013 12:28 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Is RG talking about ***** again? :facepalm

TylerOO 01-09-2013 12:29 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DMV2 01-09-2013 12:33 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMV2
I don't know if stats can really determine who's having the better season because the Rockets are blowing out teams on half of their wins anyway.

Harden sits when his team gets a 10+ point lead late in the 4th. Kobe would still be on the the floor majority of the time.

Plus, Harden is taking 5 less shots per game in spite of having Lin as his #2 option. Kobe is still jacking up 22 shots a night with Dwight. It should actually be the other way around. Harden should be taking more shots b/c of Lin's shitty offense. Kobe should be taking less shot b/c he has the best center in the league, or at least he(DH12) was until he showed in LA.

P.S. 21-14 with Lin, Asik and Parsons as his supporting cast.

Compared to under .500 with Howard, Gasol and Nash.

I never see anybody posting Lin > Nash, or Asik > Howard, or Parsons > Gasol so I doubt Harden has the better supporting cast.

Like it or not, the Beard is carrying a former third-stringer and an overpaid + overhyped former undrafted benchwarmer, and a skinny whiteboy. While Kobe has 3 former All-Stars(incl. two soon-to-be HOFers) as his teammates.

upside24 01-09-2013 12:33 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

:lol Strange reply given the subject matter.

Do you long to be near the beard?

rhythmic †hesis 01-09-2013 12:36 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMV2
P.S. 21-14 with Lin, Asik and Parsons as his supporting cast.

Compared to under .500 with Howard, Gasol and Nash.

I never see anybody posting Lin > Nash, or Asik > Howard, or Parsons > Gasol so I doubt Harden has the better supporting cast.

Like it or not, the Beard is carrying a former third-stringer and an overpaid + overhyped former undrafted benchwarmer, and a skinny whiteboy. While Kobe has 3 former All-Stars(incl. two soon-to-be HOFers) as his teammates.


Yes, but the Lakers aren't defending.
Offensively, LA are just fine. You're saying Harden is better then Kobe because his team has a better record? Kobe has better stats, has played better this season; has been more efficient then Harden. It's a team sport, LA are struggling because of defensive woes.

Individually, Kobe is having a better season; any idiot can see that.
Houston beat LA in their previous meeting when Harden shot 3 for 19 and Kobe scored 39 points for LA.

DMV2 01-09-2013 12:44 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Yes, but the Lakers aren't defending.
Offensively, LA are just fine. You're saying Harden is better then Kobe because his team has a better record? Kobe has better stats, has played better this season; has been more efficient then Harden. It's a team sport, LA are struggling because of defensive woes.

Individually, Kobe is having a better season; any idiot can see that.
Houston beat LA in their previous meeting when Harden shot 3 for 19 and Kobe scored 39 points for LA.

One of the reasons. I already stated why Kobe has more PPG in the post prior to the one you quoted.

And yes, team record is also a factor to individual statistics when it comes to ranking. If it wasn't then Kevin Love would have finished in the top 3 MVP voting in the past two seasons.

Right now, Harden has a better chance at MVP than Kobe does.

talamo 01-09-2013 01:11 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.


http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/60549/on...-the-girl.html

TheBigVeto 01-09-2013 01:20 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by millwad
Kobe's days are over, the best SG in the league is James Harden.


I am not sure if Harden is the best SG in the league.

But I am sure Harden is better than Kobe.

and I am sure whoever disagrees is a Kobetard.

KOBE143 01-09-2013 02:37 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
I am not sure if TheBigVeto is the worst f*gg*t in ISH.

But I am sure TheBigVeto is worse than any f*gg*t here.

and I am sure whoever disagrees is a f*gg*t.


FTFY

PistolPete44 01-09-2013 02:38 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
FTFY

no wonder people hate kobe fans

maybeshewill13 01-09-2013 02:40 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by millwad
Kobe's days are over, the best SG in the league is James Harden.


KOBE143 01-09-2013 02:44 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PistolPete44
no wonder people hate kobe fans

no wonder people dont take PistolePete44 seriously

LoneyROY7 01-09-2013 02:50 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Hol' up...tell me what you see. Pull up. Swerve. Watch these muhf*ckas freak.

The young guns are taking over.

maybeshewill13 01-09-2013 03:22 AM

Re: Harden > Kobe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
no wonder people dont take PistolePete44 seriously

Dude's right, deal with it.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy