Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   ISH Madden Tournament. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100622)

Buffalobraves 08-22-2008 06:16 PM

ISH Madden Tournament.
 
Would anyone be intrested in doing a Madden tournament here on ISH.
We would exchange gamer tags and play at set times.

Sonic R 08-22-2008 07:05 PM

Re: ISH Madden Tournament.
 
There is an Official Maddon Xbox Live league being run by Skywalker :confusedshrug:

statman32 08-23-2008 01:40 PM

Re: ISH Madden Tournament.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic R
There is an Official Maddon Xbox Live league being run by Skywalker :confusedshrug:

A lot of guys missed out on the 1st one. There is only 8 guys for the first one so if we can get 4 or 6 more for another one that would be great.

Buffalobraves 08-23-2008 01:45 PM

Re: ISH Madden Tournament.
 
Unless someone else wants to run the league this is just a tournament.

statman32 08-23-2008 01:45 PM

Re: ISH Madden Tournament.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
Unless someone else wants to run the league this is just a tournament.

Oh thats stupid then. Count me out.


A league is better. I would run it and you dont have set times to play. Then you can have the playoffs.

Buffalobraves 08-23-2008 03:23 PM

Re: ISH Madden Tournament.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by statman32
Oh thats stupid then. Count me out.


A league is better. I would run it and you dont have set times to play. Then you can have the playoffs.

If you want to run this go for it but I've never been in a league so I dont want to run somthing I don't know about.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy