Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The OTC always needs at least one *pics of hot women* thread on the first page. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101656)

lovethetriangle 09-01-2008 03:39 AM

The OTC always needs at least one *pics of hot women* thread on the first page.

lovethetriangle 09-01-2008 03:40 AM

Re: The OTC sucks without at least one pics of hot women thread on the first page.

This thread should NEVER end.

Soulja Boy 09-01-2008 03:41 AM

Re: The OTC sucks without at least one pics of hot women thread on the first page.

:eek: Those pictures are very open and nasty. Not everyone is 18 here. :eek:

lovethetriangle 09-01-2008 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulja Boy
:eek: Those pictures are very open and nasty. Not everyone is 18 here. :eek:

What is going on??

BigJake™ 09-01-2008 03:49 AM

Re: The OTC sucks without at least one *pics of hot women* thread on the first page.

I'm down for spamming ...but this just seems a bit ...:confusedshrug: awkward/weird/strange ...like ya know...yeah :wtf:

lovethetriangle 09-01-2008 03:57 AM

Re: The OTC sucks without at least one *pics of hot women* thread on the first page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJake™
I'm down for spamming ...but this just seems a bit ...:confusedshrug: awkward/weird/strange ...like ya know...yeah :wtf:

What's going on???

Soulja Boy 09-01-2008 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
What is going on??

They are very dirty and open pictures. I dont think you can do that here. :eek:

lovethetriangle 09-01-2008 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulja Boy
They are very dirty and open pictures. I dont think you can do that here. :eek:

No tit, no cvnt, no problem.

BigJake™ 09-01-2008 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
What's going on???

I think nobody is responding because this is a blatant attempt to spam and an open cry for attention ...not trying to be a dick about it but just how it comes off...and you know that OTHER posters will call it out and probably be a bit harsher than I was so....:no:

lovethetriangle 09-01-2008 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJake™
I think nobody is responding because this is a blatant attempt to spam and an open cry for attention ...not trying to be a dick about it but just how it comes off...and you know that OTHER posters will call it out and probably be a bit harsher than I was so....:no:

I believe I've made it clear that I don't give a flying **** about *rep*, or being *called out*, or what else on this board, I come here to discuss ball, and I happen to enjoy a pics thread every now and then. Now that there hasn't been a chick thread in the OTC a while, I have decided to fill that void.

Now please, either post pics or go piss in a sit down position!

Soulja Boy 09-01-2008 04:49 AM

My favorite girl. Enjoy :cheers: And guys please only closed pictures. Lets keep this thread friendly. Thanks. :cheers:

3.2.1. 09-01-2008 05:07 AM

I totally agree with the title.

Meticode 09-01-2008 05:16 AM

Hmmm...

Undisputed 09-01-2008 05:21 AM

I love threads like this, but why didn't you just bump one of the other 10 of these?

lovethetriangle 09-01-2008 05:39 AM

In honour of the US Open, some babes of tennis.