Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: The Difference Between Men and Women (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10310)

DaHeezy 09-05-2006 05:42 AM

OT: The Difference Between Men and Women

Sorry, I got to vent cause I just fought with the Old Women

Men- Assess the Problem, See one solution
Women- Assess the problem , tell it to their girlfriends, and come up with the solution behind your back

Men- See the glass as half full
Women- See it as half empty..... cause you drank it

Men- Confront problems cause they want to clear things up swiftly and rationally
Women- Get irrational and throw things at you swiftly

Men- We fight with our friends, we either duke it out, or give a pound and go for beers
Women- Fight with their friends, pretend to be nice to eachother in front of their faces, but are secretly planning to destroy their lives.

Men- Say I love you
Women- Ask Do you love me?

Women are just frustrating, but you got to love em!
Just needed to vent, I feel better now.

AKADS 09-05-2006 05:50 AM

I am bitter toward woman. they have ruined my life and acted like they cared and wanted me to be happy. But they had no problem taking all my money and everthing I owned.

Big One 09-05-2006 12:37 PM

I know what you mean man, they act like they care but then leave all of a sudden. As of right now i am also really bitter towards them because of my ex.

Rasheed1 09-05-2006 12:55 PM

snap out of it you 2....

Women are the best things on this planet.....you dont wanna live in a world without them..

suck it up and move on...there are more females out there, love the one you got or find another one

Joey Zaza 09-05-2006 01:31 PM

It actually simpler and more complicated than that.

Simpler in that women just process information differently. Not faster or slower, just differently. They think outside the box, all the time. They internalize everything, and rather than thinking right or wrong, its more emotionally satisfying. Its why women are superior to men at alot of jobs, they care. They make it part of themselves, men only care because of the monetary reward they get for doing it right.

Its more complicated because its unpredicatable. Don't be bitter, just appreciate the different outlook.

Judging from your post, you had a fight with your girlfriend and its taking her time to get over it. She's just processing it. She may get over it without a solution, buyt find another emotinal release.

That's just women.

LakersDynasty 09-06-2006 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big One
I know what you mean man, they act like they care but then leave all of a sudden. As of right now i am also really bitter towards them because of my ex.

Amen. Totally agree. I hate women right now too cause of my ex. :mad:

bruinballer 09-07-2006 08:51 PM

The Guys' Rules
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys' side of the story.
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules! Please note these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
1. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. See a doctor
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something. Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to. Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. *Round IS a shape!

MK2V1GP 09-08-2006 09:54 PM

girls do nuttin but cause pain and headeaches.

nash4eva!gosuns 09-08-2006 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
girls do nuttin but cause pain and headeaches.

yes....but if a woman walked up and told the guy who started this thread that she wanted to f*ck him...this thread wouldn't even have started...

girl rule number 1.

if you've ever actually loved a girl, you wouldn't put us down..you'd appreciate what it was that you had/have