Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Toronto Raptors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   chris bosh story (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105214)

baller03 10-08-2008 09:52 PM

chris bosh story

hi all,

So I was at Muzik nite club in downtown toronto the other weekend and chris bosh was tehre along with brook hogan. now it was crazy alot of people were there not just to see them but overall a big crowd. brook hogan was posing for pictures. so i went up to chris bosh and asked him for a picture and he straight up said "no". ten minutes later i see him posing with girls only. is it just me or is this something that would bother you ? for a guy like chris bosh i thought he would not mind taking a picture or 2 but apparently he does mind as he went wild with pictures from girls that probably have no idea who he is. what do you guys think.

jrcp3 10-08-2008 09:58 PM

Re: chris bosh story

How many people do you asked him for a picture or a auto graph before you did? just think for second .......

Zan Tabak 10-08-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baller03
hi all,

So I was at Muzik nite club in downtown toronto the other weekend and chris bosh was tehre along with brook hogan. now it was crazy alot of people were there not just to see them but overall a big crowd. brook hogan was posing for pictures. so i went up to chris bosh and asked him for a picture and he straight up said "no". ten minutes later i see him posing with girls only. is it just me or is this something that would bother you ? for a guy like chris bosh i thought he would not mind taking a picture or 2 but apparently he does mind as he went wild with pictures from girls that probably have no idea who he is. what do you guys think.

Can't blame the guy! :confusedshrug:

Trax416 10-08-2008 10:22 PM

Have to say, that is pretty ****ed up for him to do.

And who really gives a **** about Brook Hogan? The fact anyone gives a **** about her makes me give up on the human race.

Dr.Funk 10-09-2008 09:52 AM

He can't say yes to everybody.

Unfortunate it happend to you but athletes and celebrites can't say yes all the time or all they would be doing in their lives it taking pictures and giving autographs.

JerzeyBlaze 10-09-2008 10:26 AM

yea man thats F-D up. Its just a picture...I mean thats no way to treat an honest fan asking for an honest picture...when you are privileged and blessed to make millions of dollars a year to play a game...It is also your responsibility to sign autographs and take pictures...thats apart of the job! regardless of what anyone says...Its not like you were stalking the guy. If you are star like that, Your JOB is to play ball, respond to the media, and take pictures and sign autographs for your fans...PERIOD!

Thats messed up on Chris Bosh's part. You buy his jerseys, you pay to see the games, you support him and his team the least he can do is take a picture....

A.M.G. 10-09-2008 10:36 AM

Bosh wants to take pictures with fine ass hoes when he's at the club, not actual basketball fans. Hey, everyone has the right to be a jerk sometimes, and it's not like he has to take a picture with every damn person who comes up to him. Besides, you could be lying.

RAPSCANWIN 10-09-2008 11:27 AM

I have mixed feeling about that story, I agree with some others that he can't say yes all the time.

But... on the other hand, he does make his living on the backs of fans, so in a sense we are his customers...

I heard a simular story like this last year involving Bosh, It happened at an Electronics store. Same thing, he barely acknowledge the fan asking for an autograph while dismissing him.

Was he rude or arrogant when he said no?

The_Night_Elf 10-09-2008 11:31 AM

Depends on how he said "no". If he was polite about it then fine maybe he didn't feel like it at the time. All in all though I would never say "no" to takeing pictures with some hot girls...

It would be like if I was walking down the street and was offered a burger(picture with you). I might say no if I didn't feel like it but if someone then offered me a bloody steak(picture with hot girls)...welll I can't turn that down...:D

That was probably Bosh's mindset.

bonez26 10-09-2008 11:32 AM

It's funny you mention that I have a friend that works as a teacher who's had a substitue working with him the last few weeks. It ends up she is really good friends with Kris Humphries. Anyways to make a long story short the Sub and another female teacher from the school went partying with Graham and Bosh two weekends ago. After asking them what they are like....Teacher A says Graham/Humps nicest down to earth guys you'll ever meet. Bosh....biggest prick all night long. Teacher B said somthing to the same effect. I don't know what to think. I Also have a friend that works at ACC said that he can be a prick sometimes too. Don't take it too harsh bro...some guys are just like that.

MTing 10-09-2008 12:33 PM

Sounds a bit unfair.
I mean I know he doenst want to be signing autographs and taking pics all night but he cant just say no to one guy and say yes to the next guy. If he doesnt want to do it then say no to everyone to be fair.
My 2 cents...

hassano 10-09-2008 01:17 PM

we dont even know how you asked, for all we know your could be lieing about the whole thing.
and even if he did say no, you have to understand that he was at a club! people dont go to a club to take pictures with fans, they go to chill and have some fun with ladies, exactly like what bosh did

Beebo 10-09-2008 01:18 PM

Lol, I thought Bosh was a nice guy.

Burgz 10-09-2008 05:59 PM

dude
he's at a club
dont be a *ock block hahaha
i wouldve done that too

danumber88 10-09-2008 06:12 PM

Woulda done the same thing, Girls or fans? in the club.

if it was outside i woulda said yes i f I was bosh.