Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   first round pick from minnesota (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105363)

eemas91 10-10-2008 03:03 AM

first round pick from minnesota
 
anyone remember that first rounder we got from minnesota in the cassell trade? does anyone know in what year we get to use that pick?

theunderdogg1965 10-10-2008 10:32 AM

Re: first round pick from minnesota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eemas91
anyone remember that first rounder we got from minnesota in the cassell trade? does anyone know in what year we get to use that pick?



If they dond have a good record an finish in the bottom 12 we can take their pick. If not no matter what we get it in 2010.

qrich 10-10-2008 01:01 PM

Re: first round pick from minnesota
 
Its top 10 protected until the 2012 draft I believe, so we should not get it any further then that

adiedanny 10-10-2008 09:46 PM

Re: first round pick from minnesota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
Its top 10 protected until the 2012 draft I believe, so we should not get it any further then that

It is top ten protected until 2010. That is going to be a big off-season year for us.

fireNedCo 10-14-2008 01:39 AM

Re: first round pick from minnesota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adiedanny
It is top ten protected until 2010. That is going to be a big off-season year for us.


all the more reasons to make room for 2010 FA!

just imagine landing a guy like Chris Bosh, then get to draft a top 5 pick on 2010, and a second 1st rounder, and a 2nd rounder as well. we would already have a roster of baron, gordon, thornton, kaman, and DJ. that is an impressive crew if we can manage it right.

dab0yech0 10-14-2008 02:21 AM

Re: first round pick from minnesota
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fireNedCo
all the more reasons to make room for 2010 FA!

just imagine landing a guy like Chris Bosh, then get to draft a top 5 pick on 2010, and a second 1st rounder, and a 2nd rounder as well. we would already have a roster of baron, gordon, thornton, kaman, and DJ. that is an impressive crew if we can manage it right.


We could probably get a guy like Jrue Holiday if hes not a one and done and get him ready behind Baron

qrich 08-10-2011 05:15 PM

Re: first round pick from minnesota
 
Next draft we get it :bowdown:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy