Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Should lakers trade for someone better (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066)

#1fan 06-10-2006 10:18 PM

Should lakers trade for someone better

DO you think the lakers should trade away half they team for someone better.

Unregistered 06-10-2006 10:54 PM

ye, i think they should trade lamar and kwame and the 26th pick and get the 2 pick and chris duhon from the bulls

Lakerfan1-Iceland 06-10-2006 11:16 PM

yeah i think they need too make some changes too the roster but too be honest i dont really trust Mitch anymore too make good trades and generally get quolity players anymore!!!!!
I still hate that Caron for Kwame trade! Hated it the first time i heard about it

traditionone 06-11-2006 12:44 AM

Parker, Walton, Cook, McKie and Mihm should be traded.

lakerfreak 06-11-2006 01:56 AM

Kwame, Mihm, Bynum, Kobe, Lamar, Parker, George, Wafer, Jackson, Green and even phil jackson and the coaching staff should all be traded.

Maybe we can finally Get garnett.

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

hotsizzle 06-11-2006 03:56 AM

i say dont trade the core of the team. kobe/odom/brown should stay put

lollol604 06-11-2006 09:17 AM

smush is a backup at best in LA and they need a new centre.
jay williams would be a good pick up and przbilla

lakerfreak 06-11-2006 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollol604
smush is a backup at best in LA and they need a new centre.
jay williams would be a good pick up and przbilla

I never thought of the possability of Jay williams.

They should try and explore that.

The thing with Smush Parker. He is a Shooting Gaurd. but he can play that and the point. He can play plenty of mins off the bench.

lollol604 06-12-2006 02:35 AM

mike james who? mike james who? MIKE JAMES

albertpujols 06-12-2006 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollol604
mike james who? mike james who? MIKE JAMES

Lol, Mike James may be avaliable. Who? Yeap Mike James.

traditionone 06-12-2006 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I never thought of the possability of Jay williams.

They should try and explore that.

The thing with Smush Parker. He is a Shooting Gaurd. but he can play that and the point. He can play plenty of mins off the bench.

Smush is a great trading asset if they put a package together.

I would like to see Jay make his comeback with the Lakers. He would be an upgrade over Smush if he's healthy.

T-Low 06-12-2006 02:35 PM

I can't see Mike Jones, I mean James, coming to LA...I think he is going back to Houston or somewhere around Texas so he can be close to home....HOUSTON....

Unregistered 06-12-2006 02:42 PM

how about we trade mihm, smush and our draft pick for yao and the number 8? then we can ship the number 8 and kwame to toronto for the number 1.
then sign mike james
now we have

yao
aldridge
odom
kobe
james

Lightemup43 06-12-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered
how about we trade mihm, smush and our draft pick for yao and the number 8? then we can ship the number 8 and kwame to toronto for the number 1.
then sign mike james
now we have

yao
aldridge
odom
kobe
james

that is absolutely redicious... that will never happen

Unregistered 06-12-2006 03:04 PM

hey noobsters get outta this thread or else I'll flame you like a worthless noob you noobtard noobster nooblet newbies