Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Washington Wizards Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Wizards will make the Finals this year. Title even. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10693)

geeWiz15 09-09-2006 02:37 PM

Wizards will make the Finals this year. Title even.

Just you watch. 82 games.

This is a completely unbiased opinion and the fact that I am a flaming Wizards homer has absolutely nothing to do with it. If challenged I will change the subject to something completely unrelated and own you with some serious midieval ****. No, I have no real evidence or thought process to back this up, and no, I refuse to save this for prediction thread, because my thoughts are more important than yours and merit their own thread.

They didn't improve over the offseason but SO WHAT? They drafted a raw player who won't fill a need but SO WHAT? They're going to rock the L next season because I called it.

Anybody who disagrees I am now accepting bets that I will never actually go through with or honor to reinforce how serious I am.

The Mamba 09-09-2006 02:39 PM

In your NBA Live season... sure, of course. hehe

JtotheIzzo 09-09-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Just you watch. 82 games.

This is a completely unbiased opinion and the fact that I am a flaming Wizards homer has absolutely nothing to do with it. If challenged I will change the subject to something completely unrelated and own you with some serious midieval ****. No, I have no real evidence or thought process to back this up, and no, I refuse to save this for prediction thread, because my thoughts are more important than yours and merit their own thread.

They didn't improve over the offseason but SO WHAT? They drafted a raw player who won't fill a need but SO WHAT? They're going to rock the L next season because I called it.

Anybody who disagrees I am now accepting bets that I will never actually go through with or honor to reinforce how serious I am.

that is funny

AKADS 09-09-2006 02:40 PM

Deshawn Stevenson for MVP.

JordanPippenRodman 09-09-2006 02:43 PM

Where's the negative rep when you need it? pissards suck. gilbert arenas isn't even a real all star. he's like jamal maglorie. he only made it because multiple people at his position had injuries.

RidonKs 09-09-2006 02:43 PM

:roll:

RidonKs 09-09-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Where's the negative rep when you need it? pissards suck. gilbert arenas isn't even a real all star. he's like jamal maglorie. he only made it because multiple people at his position had injuries.

And he only scored 30ppg because...?

JtotheIzzo 09-09-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman

look at me I am dumb as shiiiit!^^^^^^^

Targus™ 09-09-2006 02:47 PM

wizards make the finals? syke. 2nd round? maybe.

Kobe24 09-09-2006 02:48 PM

Let's bet.

JordanPippenRodman 09-09-2006 02:51 PM

My name is J to the Izzo because I am a wannabe and totally unoriginal. grow some balls, no matter how trashy you are, you're not Jay-Z. besides Jay-Z sucks like the wizards do.

FACT: Arenas only made the all star game because the real all star was hurt.

:pimp:

JordanPippenRodman 09-09-2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RidonKs
And he only scored 30ppg because...?

Defense Wins Championships.

Jerm 09-09-2006 02:52 PM

He's making a mockery of GOBB's silly thread. Get with the times.

(By "get with the times", I didn't mean you should go and purchase TIME magazine)...ROFL!

JordanPippenRodman 09-09-2006 02:52 PM

Jerm, are you out on parole?

AKADS 09-09-2006 02:53 PM

JordanPipperRodman.

Go look at the Philly will make the second round thread.

This is nothing more then a shot at GOBB. A satire if you will.