Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Looking to make a trade, help (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108087)

Remix 11-03-2008 04:18 AM

Looking to make a trade, help

K here's my squad:

PG Allen Iverson
PG Rajon Rondo
PG Devin Harris
PG Ramon Session
PG Jameer Nelson
SG Brandon Roy
SG Rip Hamilton
SG Raja Bell
SF Tayshaun Prince
SF Tracy McGrady
SF Darrell Arthur
PF Amare Stoudemire
PF Jermaine O'Neal
C Yao Ming
C Samuel Dalembert

10 team, h2h.

I was trying to move T-Mac + someone else for an upgrade at SF. I tried proposing T-Mac + Tayshaun for Melo but that didn't get far. If I traded a 2 for 1, I'd probably pick up Tim Thomas.

What are some possible SFs you think I have a chance to get? I'm looking for pts, 3pts, and fg%.

benJAMin 11-03-2008 10:49 AM

Re: Looking to make a trade, help

TMac should land you Mike Miller, Marvin Williams, RJ, Peja, even Deng straight up. All decent fg%, and except Deng all hit threes.

A 2 for 1 like TMac and Tayshaun might get you GWall, Maggette, Josh Howard, Artest, Hedo, etc. These guys fills more cats than just what you're looking for obviously.

Remix 11-03-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benJAMin
TMac should land you Mike Miller, Marvin Williams, RJ, Peja, even Deng straight up. All decent fg%, and except Deng all hit threes.

A 2 for 1 like TMac and Tayshaun might get you GWall, Maggette, Josh Howard, Artest, Hedo, etc. These guys fills more cats than just what you're looking for obviously.

I proposed a TMac + Rip for Granger but I don't think that'll go anywhere. I definatley need to make a move though, I don't want three players all on the Pistons if this rumour with AI is true.

Remix 11-04-2008 08:11 PM

O'Neal + Tayshaun for Maggette worth it?

I could pick up Ben Wallace or Kendrick Perkins to get the boards and blocks back.

tian820 11-04-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remix

I could pick up Ben Wallace or Kendrick Perkins to get the boards and blocks back.

If Maggette's injury concern isn't a big deal, I'd make the trade. Check up on that before you accept this deal though

RapsFan 11-05-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remix

Basically it's JO for Maggette.....it's tough. You want pts, 3's and FG%. Cory will give you pts out of those 3.

I would think you could get a better SF who gets 3's then Cory....but maybe JO is tough to trade. I know I would never trade for him, and I didn't draft him in any league.

Who else is on the waiver? Looking at your roster, I don't know if you can afford to give up JO...you need his bds/blks.

I would stick to trying to move TMAC, Roy, Rip, Prince etc. Try Rip for Mike Miller.

Power_Ballin 11-05-2008 06:16 PM

Since I cant create a thread for some reason I'll post what i was gonna say here.

I need some advice. Im in a 16 team Head-to-Head. Categories - FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO w/ 12 roster spots open per night. Im trying to move Loul Deng and have a couple offers on the table at the moment.

(1) Paul Peirce + Zydrunas Illguaskas 4 Loul Deng + Randy Foye + Jason Thompson(im really tempted by this one cause I think Peirce is much better than Deng right now & will help me in pt's/3's/assits and pretty much everything, but am i giving up too much? is it too early to give up on Foye just yet or should i try and counter with Green in the deal or am i being greedy and I should just accept it? I need some advice asap..)

or

(2) Tayshaun Prince + Amir Johnson 4 Loul Deng + Jason Thompson(im most likely gonna decline this one.... I like Deng more than Prince and Thompson is playing better than Amir right now...)

My Team:

OJ Mayo
Nate Robinson
Randy Foye
Allen Iverson
Loul Deng
Carmelo Anthony
Jeff Green
Zach Randolph
Jermaine O'Neal
Jason Thompson
Russel Westbrook
Ramon Sessions
Linas Kleiza
Brook Lopez
Roy Hibbert

Thanks for your time. :peace:

Remix 11-05-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapsFan
Basically it's JO for Maggette.....it's tough. You want pts, 3's and FG%. Cory will give you pts out of those 3.

I would think you could get a better SF who gets 3's then Cory....but maybe JO is tough to trade. I know I would never trade for him, and I didn't draft him in any league.

Who else is on the waiver? Looking at your roster, I don't know if you can afford to give up JO...you need his bds/blks.

I would stick to trying to move TMAC, Roy, Rip, Prince etc. Try Rip for Mike Miller.

Well what I was thinking was that I didn't need bds/blks that much. I just picked up Wallace for Arthur. I've got Stat, Dalembert, Ming, and Wallace that can all get me 2 blks a game. And I don't really want Tayshaun cuz I'd have 3 Pistons players, and I dont like to have a ton of people on the same team.

So I don't really want JO cuz of his horrible fg% for a big man, and I was thinking of adding Spencer Hawes, Kendrick Perkins, or Joel Przbilla to help with the boards.

My main weakness I think is the SF. I have 2 eligable SF's; TMac and Tayshaun.

EDIT: Good F/A SF's are Q-Rich, Tim Thomas, Azubuike, Nick Young, and Marquis Daniels.