Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Pick up who? Garcia/Nate/Chandler (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108614)

Pouch26 11-07-2008 06:23 AM

Pick up who? Garcia/Nate/Chandler

Well Garcia, Nate Robinson, and Wilson Chandler are the most interesting FAs. Who would you drop and/or add? Or...Should I leave it alone?

10 Team/H2H

PG: Baron Davis
SG: Hedo
G: Felton
SF: Marion
PF: Gerald Wallace
F: Rudy Gay
C: Bynum
UTIL: Ilgauskas
UTIL David Lee

BN: JR Smith
BN: Udrich
BN: Brooks Lopez
INJ: Manu

poido123 11-07-2008 07:40 AM

Re: Pick up who? Garcia/Nate/Chandler

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pouch26
Well Garcia, Nate Robinson, and Wilson Chandler are the most interesting FAs. Who would you drop and/or add? Or...Should I leave it alone?

10 Team/H2H

PG: Baron Davis
SG: Hedo
G: Felton
SF: Marion
PF: Gerald Wallace
F: Rudy Gay
C: Bynum
UTIL: Ilgauskas
UTIL David Lee

BN: JR Smith
BN: Udrich
BN: Brooks Lopez
INJ: Manu

Drop Brook Lopez for Chandler or Garcia...Cant go wrong with either one trust me...:rockon:

benJAMin 11-07-2008 10:50 AM

Drop Udrih for Garcia.

What cats are you tanking? With only Baron and Felton, maybe you could deal them away and tank assists. None of your other guys rack up assists anyway. Deal Baron for Iggy. Deal Felton for Dalembert/Okafor/Chandler or someone similar to get blocks and boards. You'd dominate 3's, boards, steals, and have good blocks and fg%. Just a thought.

Pouch26 11-07-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benJAMin
Drop Udrih for Garcia.

What cats are you tanking? With only Baron and Felton, maybe you could deal them away and tank assists. None of your other guys rack up assists anyway. Deal Baron for Iggy. Deal Felton for Dalembert/Okafor/Chandler or someone similar to get blocks and boards. You'd dominate 3's, boards, steals, and have good blocks and fg%. Just a thought.

I'm actually tanking FG% and TOs. David Lee and Bynum shot terribly and that has killed that cat both weeks. I like the Felton idea, I just hope someone takes it. So far, cats that I'm strongest in is Rebounds/Blocks/Steals. I'm in the middle in assists, points, and FT%.

I figure I could go for FG%, Rebounds, Blocks, Steals/3s/and possibly Points?

The only concern I have about grabbing Garcia is that I'll have to injured players on the bench. (Manu and Garcia) I'm going to win this week, but I'll need more players next week. We are playing daily line up changes, so that might hurt me. Any news on when Garcia returns? Thanks for the insightful thoughts.

RapsFan 11-07-2008 06:35 PM

Chandler is apparently starting for the Knicks tonight.

Pouch26 11-07-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapsFan
Chandler is apparently starting for the Knicks tonight.

I just saw that. I went to grab him and I missed out--- I hate when that happens. What should I do now? I'm thinking to drop Lopez or Udrich (leaning toward Udrich) to grab Garcia before I miss out on him too. I just wish I knew more about his progress and when he's coming back.

RapsFan 11-07-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

I just saw that. I went to grab him and I missed out--- I hate when that happens. What should I do now? I'm thinking to drop Lopez or Udrich (leaning toward Udrich) to grab Garcia before I miss out on him too. I just wish I knew more about his progress and when he's coming back.

I read Garcia is out another 2-3 weeks...it's getting longer and longer.

Pouch26 11-07-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapsFan
I read Garcia is out another 2-3 weeks...it's getting longer and longer.

Oh no! I just picked him up. Crap, where did you read that?

Pouch26 11-08-2008 01:32 AM

Quote:

I tried again to grab Chandler and was able to get him. Weird? Do you think he'll continue to get a lot of minutes?

tian820 11-08-2008 02:03 AM

Quote:

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/016844.html

Pouch26 11-08-2008 02:16 AM

So, I picked up Chandler and dropped Lopez. Then I dropped Udrich for Garcia. But, with daily changes I don't think I can afford keeping Garcia and Manu on my bench. Should I pick up Nate Robinson and drop Garcia?

tian820 11-08-2008 02:19 AM

Quote:

So, I picked up Chandler and dropped Lopez. Then I dropped Udrich for Garcia. But, with daily changes I don't think I can afford keeping Garcia and Manu on my bench. Should I pick up Nate Robinson and drop Garcia?

Personally, I liked Nate and Wilson ahead of Francisco out of the 3 you originally named, so I would say yes

Pouch26 11-08-2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tian820
Personally, I liked Nate and Wilson ahead of Francisco out of the 3 you originally named, so I would say yes

Thanks. I took Nate and Chandler. Hopefully my team does better now. I hope someone posts some breaking news when Garcia is about to come off the DL.