Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is Posting Here a Right or a Privilege? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108959)

Raconteur 11-10-2008 02:35 PM

Is Posting Here a Right or a Privilege?

I think we know the answer my fellow scribes.

Let us not flood the showcase page of our beautiful OCL with threads decrying the latest rulings of our very forgiving overlord. We have more freedom in the ISH OCL than perhaps anywhere else in the internet Kingdom. And if one has been banned then one needs time for self-reflection, not re-enacting the behavior of an eight year old boy with skinned knee and torn culotte.

lets harkin back to simpler times, where men were men, politics was a single malt followed by handshake, and your manhood became suspect when you chanted the hymes of the fairer sex.

Complaining is a v@ginal pursuit, please do not force my hand in administering a gender examination.

WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith 11-10-2008 02:38 PM

Re: Is Posting Here a Right or a Privilege?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raconteur
I think we know the answer my fellow scribes.

Let us not flood the showcase page of our beautiful OCL with threads decrying the latest rulings of our very forgiving overlord. We have more freedom in the ISH OCL than perhaps anywhere else in the internet Kingdom. And if one has been banned then one needs time for self-reflection, not re-enacting the behavior of an eight year old boy with skinned knee and torn culotte.

lets harkin back to simpler times, where men were men, politics was a single malt followed by handshake, and your manhood became suspect when you chanted the hymes of the fairer sex.

Complaining is a v@ginal pursuit, please do not force my hand in administering a gender examination.

id go with the latter. the internet first and foremost is mos def a privilege because u gots to pay money for it and even though the internet and real life are kinda different the principles of courtesy, respect, etc. are valued so id go with privilege

good queshtun racontuer nice of you to bring that up. were a fragielr ace you know anything can be taken away and leave us crying for mommy.

by the way check out this olskewl ish archive http://insidehoops.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/903

Meticode 11-10-2008 02:42 PM

It's a privilege. When you agreed to the forum terms that means they can ban you for whatever reason they want. This website isn't a democracy.

Hawker 11-10-2008 02:45 PM

A priviledge. Like healthcare.

Raconteur 11-10-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawker
A priviledge. Like healthcare.

political I see. Luckily for you, you have the financial support to hire someone to make the grass greener on your side.

Not all pastures are the same young man. Let us all hope you never wander the plains in the depths of winter, you might just live to rue these words above, or even worse you might not live any longer.

arrogance without experience is lacking in intelligence.

rufuspaul 11-10-2008 03:01 PM

Neither, it is our solemn Duty.

J$, this makes what 6 accounts?

Hawker 11-10-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raconteur
political I see. Luckily for you, you have the financial support to hire someone to make the grass greener on your side.

Not all pastures are the same young man. Let us all hope you never wander the plains in the depths of winter, you might just live to rue these words above, or even worse you might not live any longer.

It was a joke. Like this post.

Cannonball 11-10-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Neither, it is our solemn Duty.

:lol

SCY 11-10-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
by the way check out this olskewl ish archive http://insidehoops.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/903

Never gets old. :roll:

RidonKs 11-10-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

:eek:

insidehoops 11-10-2008 03:55 PM

Posting here on insidehoops is a privilege and an honor.

ihatetimthomas 11-10-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
Posting here on insidehoops is a privilege and an honor.

Us posters posting here is an honor for insidehoops bc w/o the posters, ISH does not exist

JEFFERSON MONEY 02-16-2009 05:01 PM

Top of the line new poster right here.

Sanity 02-16-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Us posters posting here is an honor for insidehoops bc w/o the posters, ISH does not exist

:applause:

Gunnin4HoLeS 02-16-2009 06:50 PM

I love these boards. It is not a privilege but a break in life to talk with intellectuals/idiots.